Birthday tickets wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roel1972
  • 31 comments
  • 1,748 views
Messages
187
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
Roel1972
Hi all,
I am looking for birthdaytickets. I have 1972, 1969 myself and available for trade. Also all available level tickets are available for trade. Anyone interested?👍
Roel
 
i have 1967 ticket, and maybe 1970
 
I did sent a friend request.
 
I have sent a level 17
 
Current status. I have the birthday tickets 1967, 1969 and 1972 now.
 
Ereen81, i sent you a dlc painted r34 skyline
 
Anyone interested intrading birthday cards. 1967, 1969 and 1972 available. Thank you!
 
I'm after a 1972.
I have the following to offer:
1966,1970,1976,1983,1987,1988,1989,1990,1992,1998,2000,2001,2005,2007,2008,2009,2010
 
Perfect, i will fr you. My preference would be the 2010 ticket. Roel
 
No problem, just note my PSN ID is Dark__Angel__ (there are two _ _ underscores each time)
 
Thank you for 2010, 1972 sent towards you, Roel:tup:
 
Added you bud ok
 
I can send the 1977 on Saturday looking for a lvl 24 in return,trying to collect the FGT
 
Hi evilmat, i have a level 24 and of course i would like to a deal. However i can only deal on monday, because of others trades in the weekend, roel
 
That's not a problem,will still send tomorrow as I can trust you from the museum card trades
 
Sure 👍 , but if i would forget make sure to remind me!
 
Hi Roel1972. Has sent a 1942 ticket, you'd like to send a rare color for me :)
 
I will check you color needs! When i have sent all committed cars and tickets i will also sent tickets to you :dunce:
 
Paulamag, deal is a disaster! I did sent 1972 and 1969. Haven't recieved 2009 yesterday and today you have sent 2010 (which i have allready, in pm i asked you for 1964) :grumpy:
 
I'm interested in 1969 & 1972....I can offer 76, 77, 80, 90, 91,94, 97-01, 03, 06-10. Let me know which two you are interested in and dates for trade....FR 'prelude_h22a'. Thanks.
 
Paulamag, i recieved 2009! Thanks for that:tup:
 
Evilmat360: level 24 has been sent to you, thank you for the deal!
 
Chackoflavs (?), the fr is out. From tomorrow on, i can start sending tickets again. I will pm you for the tickets i like best, roel
 
Chackoflavs (?), the fr is out. From tomorrow on, i can start sending tickets again. I will pm you for the tickets i like best, roel

Ok...I can only start trading in about 8 days because I have some trades lined up already. Thanks.
 
Trading in 8 days is ok. I trust you and will sent 1969 today, and 1972 tomorrow please add the return tickets in you list. I prefer 2008 and 2007:tup:
 
.
 
Last edited:
Ticket 1972 sent too. Roel
 
CorvetteDawg
Can anyone hook me up with a 2000 birthday ticket?

What tickets do you have to trade?
 
Back