BkS Media | Important Announcement

• Thread starter BkS
  • 859 comments
Terronium-12
Loving the first Vanty shot. I don't think I've ever seen a black and white shot with HDR tones.

That is, unless I'm seeing too much. :lol:

First one as in preview or the first of the set? None are HDR, just a lot of filtering.

BkS
First one as in preview or the first of the set? None are HDR, just a lot of filtering.

The set. And there goes my thoughts of it being HDR, but regardless it's a great looking edit.

Good edit, BkS. I like the paint scheme a lot. The only thing that bugs me is the front wheel, because it looks too small in proportion to the rest of the car.

Could that be the upcoming Griffon Concept? :lol: I know it RWB.
Awesome 'shopping there, Bal! :drool:

Wooo - nice! Better not hit a rumble strip with those low profile ground effects - you'll be dragging fiberglass and carbon fiber all around Tsukuba! Hehe. :)

Good edit, BkS. I like the paint scheme a lot. The only thing that bugs me is the front wheel, because it looks too small in proportion to the rest of the car.

Haha, it's that way because the tires in the rear are larger than the fronts width wise, but it also fills the "gap". This is traditional RWB styling. :P

Could that be the upcoming Griffon Concept? :lol: I know it RWB.
Awesome 'shopping there, Bal! :drool:

Cheers Justin!

Wooo - nice! Better not hit a rumble strip with those low profile ground effects - you'll be dragging fiberglass and carbon fiber all around Tsukuba! Hehe. :)

Ah but you see! Nakai-san is the master of suspension! Personally in my own imagination, this would have push-rod suspension, and a few millimetres of gap, wide enough for the tyres to not rub while under-load or going round a corner really fast.

Kinda like this.

BkS
Ah but you see! Nakai-san is the master of suspension! Personally in my own imagination, this would have push-rod suspension, and a few millimetres of gap, wide enough for the tyres to not rub while under-load or going round a corner really fast.

Kinda like this.

I see what you mean! That video is crazy!

I've taken about 150-ish photos from the recent New Year's photoshoot event. Most of the shots I'm not really happy with, however, I may keep them by for a future set. I'm only going to post the photos that I feel are up to my standards for presenting to you guys.

This is part one, featuring the "blue" car photoshoot. Not many shots from this one, because in all honesty, I'm crap at taking "colour" photos.

Some Kinda Blue - Photoshootings Part 1

8380428612_f0c90da577_c.jpg

8380428046_81da28bf98_c.jpg

8379349919_6b8cbd0587_c.jpg

View larger in Lightbox!

Meanwhile, there's another photoshoot going on down below the loop! :lol:

Last shot's great, Bal!

I wish I lived in the right area to be in the right time to do these. These shots make me downright jealous. :crazy:

Meanwhile, there's another photoshoot going on down below the loop! :lol:

Last shot's great, Bal!

How very observant of you. Thanks Jus! 👍 :D

I wish I lived in the right area to be in the right time to do these. These shots make me downright jealous. :crazy:

Haha, I wish you were there man! I'd love to have seen what shots you would've taken. :dopey:

2nd ans 3rs are amazing! Great composition and lightning! :)

Thanks ZZZ! 👍

What these pictures have in common is a good composition and good lighting. Can't wait to see what else you have in the pipeline!

The last one is awesome 👍

But my fav' is the second one, maybe a little bit too sharp but that speed effect !

And your GT86 is perfect :)

Pretty good BkS. I disagree with you though, I think your colour shots on this occasion are better than the B&W one. I particualy like number 2. 👍

What these pictures have in common is a good composition and good lighting. Can't wait to see what else you have in the pipeline!

Thanks GT-R! 👍

I really like the BW picture and the tones of the second one. 👍

👍

What ??? Just look at #3 :drool: Awesome set , mate ! :drool::drool::drool:👍👍👍
Want to see more :)

Haha, cheers Ilya! :cheers:

Great set mate, but #3 really stands out! 👍

Thanks Nicolas! 👍

The last one is awesome 👍

But my fav' is the second one, maybe a little bit too sharp but that speed effect !

And your GT86 is perfect :)

Ah, I think perhaps my high-filter was maybe a little too much, thanks though Kodje! :)

GPR
Pretty good BkS. I disagree with you though, I think your colour shots on this occasion are better than the B&W one. I particualy like number 2. 👍

Cheers GPR! 👍

Great work!

I would stay with last shot, with all those cars on track, and the cars on the background,on the mountain, sets the mood on some kind of supersport cars meeting 👍

Great work!

I would stay with last shot, with all those cars on track, and the cars on the background,on the mountain, sets the mood on some kind of supersport cars meeting 👍

Thanks man! 👍 :)

---

New set coming tomorrow sometime.

Thanks dude! 👍

---​

So this is set 2 of the photoshoot from New Years. I think of all the sets, this is my favourite one. I'll leave you guys to be the judges.

Welcome To The Autodromo - Photoshootings Part 2

8389422987_3695cc16d7_c.jpg

8390505838_cb0f8eb435_c.jpg

8389418037_ebff540021_c.jpg

8389420023_33c25133ab_c.jpg

8389416601_2122ed07b8_c.jpg

8390499474_907def1134_c.jpg

8390498744_2e0a14075c_c.jpg

8390501164_f1f2e947be_c.jpg

View larger in Lightbox!

Back