BkS Media | Important Announcement

• Thread starter BkS
  • 859 comments
Those are very nice!
Enjoyed taking part in the photoshoot and it makes me look at the pictures differently having taken shots of the replay myself.

The first, fifth and sixth pictures are my favourites.
I especially like the use of light and editing in the first picture as it makes the car the centre of attention instantly and makes a relatively simple image very diverse and interesting to look at.

(It was also the car I was using, but that's totally not why it's a favourite. :sly: )

I like shot 3 even though it is very centered but the overall look and treatment is great. 👍

Pictures #2 (I just have a soft spot for the Viper and love the toning in this picture) and #5 (extremely good contrast and lovely lens flare) are my personal favourites from your latest set. 👍

Love the ACR and Aventy shots. I'm still messing around with trying to get lens flare to work with my shooting and editing style and I have to say this is quite the inspiration.

Also, I kind of hate you too. :lol:

BkS

8389416601_2122ed07b8_c.jpg

Love the sense of speed and the lens flare! :drool:

Love how you made the R33 look! And the overall warm feeling is really nice as well! Great job on this!

Very... interesting shots. 👍

Beautiful light and toning as usual ! Great set mate 👍
Shots 5 & last one are especially impressive !

First 2 shots are the best in my opinion. Love the colors and the mood. 👍

Cheers guys! 👍

Those are very nice!
Enjoyed taking part in the photoshoot and it makes me look at the pictures differently having taken shots of the replay myself.

The first, fifth and sixth pictures are my favourites.
I especially like the use of light and editing in the first picture as it makes the car the centre of attention instantly and makes a relatively simple image very diverse and interesting to look at.

(It was also the car I was using, but that's totally not why it's a favourite. :sly: )

Thanks Apok, I particularly like 1 & 5 myself too! :D

GPR
I like shot 3 even though it is very centered but the overall look and treatment is great. 👍

Pictures #2 (I just have a soft spot for the Viper and love the toning in this picture) and #5 (extremely good contrast and lovely lens flare) are my personal favourites from your latest set. 👍

Thanks guys! :)

Love the ACR and Aventy shots. I'm still messing around with trying to get lens flare to work with my shooting and editing style and I have to say this is quite the inspiration.

Also, I kind of hate you too. :lol:

Oh now now, don't hate me. :dopey: Thanks for the feedback T12! 👍

Great stuff in this set!

Love the sense of speed and the lens flare! :drool:

Love how you made the R33 look! And the overall warm feeling is really nice as well! Great job on this!

Thanks guys. 👍

The blue bridge park and that solutide viper photos are my favourite. Nice. :drool:

👍

I really like the effect of the in-game flares. It really gives a nice soft look to the pictures. Lovely tones as well. :)

No in-game flares here Nick. :dopey: Thanks for the comment! 👍

You got some pretty clean pictures man 👍

Thanks bud! 👍

FIRE! - 3.0 Entry

"Oh, are there things on fire... I was too busy looking awesome to notice." :lol:👍

Ill also echo GT-R's comment about the mood; very well perceived.

Ha! That's funny. I like it. The mood is good as the other guys stated. I particularly like how casual the driver is about it all. Kind of like ' here take a picture of me in front the burning buildings.' Perhaps he started the fire. :sly:

Really like the mood and contrast in that picture, BkS. 👍

Oh god, not Piazza del Campo! :D

"Oh, are there things on fire... I was too busy looking awesome to notice." :lol:👍

Ill also echo GT-R's comment about the mood; very well perceived.

:lol: Thanks fellas. 👍

GPR
Ha! That's funny. I like it. The mood is good as the other guys stated. I particularly like how casual the driver is about it all. Kind of like ' here take a picture of me in front the burning buildings.' Perhaps he started the fire. :sly:

Cheers GPR!

Great photo!
I think this fits here:

:lol::lol:

This genuinely made me laugh. :lol: Cheers for stopping by! 👍

Not a single 'f' was given that day. :lol:
Nice one BKS. 👍

:lol:

Very fun and original pic mate.
And really well made of course 👍

Thanks guys! :)

It is extremely well made then. :eek:

Also, the latest picture is very good, and the driver looks suspicious. :lol:

Thank you, haha and thank you again. :cheers:

Thanks guys! 👍

Now for a celebratory post. Just reached 3,000 posts. 👍 :cheers:

8446157511_659d1b2ffd_c_d.jpg

Got 2 new sets which will be released sometime this week. :)

Back