Black List of drivers you must elude.

• Thread starter LANDO
  • 223 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could probably work your way off the blacklist if it looked like you had wised up in your driving skills (or actually did wise up as your inclusion on the list was justified in the first place). I'm pretty sure that everyone here would be willing to race with you if you were willing to race properly.

Denur,you've been hitting me moore than once(different nic),so speaking off clean racing?
I think that happens moore and moore on pro races nowadays,"drivers" are getting faster.
Probably from something I did for you earlyer?

Denur,you've been hitting me moore than once(different nic),so speaking off clean racing?
I think that happens moore and moore on pro races nowadays,"drivers" are getting faster.
Sorry about that, but racing accidents do happen. Yesterday I hit one person a few times in one race. This person was breaking a lot earlier for some corners than most, and I simply could not avoid him. I will never hit someone intentionally though and when I feel that an accident is my fault, I will wait for "the victom" to get in front of me again. :guilty:

Probably from something I did for you earlyer?
No, I'm not the revenge seeking type. :)

About those divings inside when braking,they'r so easy to do,probably everybody use them when getting 'sirius'.If you don't,you won't chiew wictory!:)
About those early brakings,I use G25 and clutch,is the braking lenght longer with that,I allmoust feel that?

About those early brakings,I use G25 and clutch,is the braking lenght longer with that,I allmoust feel that?
I use a G25 too, but without the clutch. Except for maybe some traction control (depending on the car and game mode) I do not use any driving assists. Down shifting during breaking does influence the brake distance, because the engine can help losing speed when down shifting is correctly applied. There might also be a setting that has influence on the brake power, maybe someone else can anwer that.

Yesterday I raced against SPYRRARI with 10 more cars, and that was Sparta, I was all the time following him and in the last lap after the first turn somebody pusshed him to the grass making a 180. It was impossible to climb positions, people changing drivelines 4-5 times, pushing you from behind.......

I'm not a big fan of this topic but one guy hacked me off totaly...:/

NAOwwwOAN

I was racing yesterday on Fuji track (won about 20 races :P always starting as last ...) (maybe you were thjere ? I do not know your PSN id's) and he/she was in most of my races. NwN knows something about driving in GT (I'm not an expert at all though) but he cares too much about bumping other drivers and almost every time looses - he is in leading 3, bumps, gets penalty and finishes 5~7. And today (now) its all over again..
Frankly I had only about 3~5 clean races yesterday and 1 (of about 5) today. There will always be somebody :/ I wish there was some statistics like - number of races, number of wins, total penalty time etc. - Polyphony might have such a thing... further more penalty system should always give bigger penalty for every next bump, reseting lets say once a week :) so if guy would bump 10 people on Saturday he would have 45s of penalty the very next penalty on Sunday etc. he would have to be clean after weekend to even care about joining races ;). Although penalty system got little bit better (at least for that Fuji race) when somebody bumps me off the track and I shortcut because of that I do not get penalty as if I would if I had shortcut on purpose.
Two questions - after that (Fuji) race start I go to right side of track and take first turn on the inside - is that considered as blocking or something ?
When I'm at the main straight - I yesterday let all the people overtake me at the last lap if they could but today after Croatian "code of conduct" post I did as follows:
I looked into the back mirror and when other driver started to overtaking me I slightly and constantly driven to the right side of the track, without stopping in the middle or without "S" driving - he overtook me but after finish line - was that wrong behavior ?

Yesterday I raced against SPYRRARI with 10 more cars, and that was Sparta, I was all the time following him and in the last lap after the first turn somebody pusshed him to the grass making a 180. It was impossible to climb positions, people changing drivelines 4-5 times, pushing you from behind.......

he lando this happened 4 times that evening on several tracks!!!!....the last one whas on daytona where some ****ing looser was waiting for me 100 meters befor the finishline...i had a superrace whith some dude and we were coming out the last corner side by side and so i didnt check if there was somebody there!!!!....so than i stopped online play and did something else....its very anoying but i have better things to do than get pissed off by a couple of idiots:):)....:sly:spyrrari.

I think we should close this thread and open a new one, since now is when we are going to see the real slammers, a lot of people is going to get the game, I am scared, online is going to be like war. I really do not have time to update everyday the list, could anybody take my place?

What if friend (or sibling) uses your PS3 to play GT5:P and gets you blacklisted? Can't always be present to monitor what is going on!

Don't allow your friend (or sibling) to use the Master Account then.

Set the Master Account to NOT login automatically, or remember the password. Set a variety of limited accounts for siblings and friends. Then your Master Account isn't associated with their actions.

Besides, it's good practice anyway. Want your friend deleting your GT5 save game because he doesn't realise he can create a new card for himself and put his GT5 save game on there? Want your sibling deleting a game you've downloaded and is no longer available at PSN because he thinks he needs to make space? No? Then don't leave your Master Account open!

I think we should close this thread and open a new one, since now is when we are going to see the real slammers, a lot of people is going to get the game, I am scared, online is going to be like war. I really do not have time to update everyday the list, could anybody take my place?

I'll close this thread for now, and perhaps a newer one can be made in due course.

Aside from the obvious difficulty of maintaining such a list, I still think that no matter how hard you try, you will always come across "slammers" if you want to race against the great unwashed/all and sundry rather than people you know you can trust to give you a good race...

Perhaps my 'White List' idea is not so bad, a list of people who you have raced against more than once and who are fair drivers? That way, a person's name could only be put on the list via a recommendation from an already 'verified' driver? Just a question of how to start something like that off...

Anyway, I hope when GT5P goes global, people on/from GTP can expect plenty of great, competitive and clean races 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back