black screen after mini update!

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 31 comments
  • 1,836 views
Messages
5,535
Italy
Italy
Messages
karsten_beoulve
the ps3 is on what do i do now? eject Br disc? hard reset?
 
it did it to mine too. just press the power button near the disc tray and to turn it off, it'll beep 3 times and warn you about hdd corruption and scan, but everything should be fine.
 
oh crap :P hope for the best
 
here too dammit..... PD
 
Add me to the list :irked:

All's forgiven, when I restarted I got the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 AKA the Academy 2013 Prize car! 👍 :cheers: :bowdown:
 
Last edited:
It happened to me. Man this should be fixed in an actual update lol.
 
Me as well , ejected the disc got the 3 bleeps and the file check on restart :nervous:
 
Same here, just happened the second time now. :grumpy:
 
Seems to be happening after all the mini updates now. :grumpy:
 
Happened to me after 1.02 update, was fine after small update after 1.02 then happened again after the small update for the Hudson. Worked fine after I turned the console off and on again.
 
Ditto, 1st after 1.02, now 2nd after 19th Dec mini update. I might just do a quick backup to USB, if that's still doable?
 
Same here, after both micro-updates.
 
Same here. Fat PS3.

I updated to 1.02 and then straight into the mini update.

They need to sort this out. It's getting a bit tedious.
 
3 days running now ffs
Hold down the power....yeahnar ONE beep
then...

SYSTEM NOT TURNED OFF PROPERLY..



( Rolls eyes )
 
I got a black screen after the last mini update.

I waited a few seconds and then the GT6 logo appeared and loaded the game.

Are some of you jumping the gun here?
 
I got the triple beep after the mini update right after 1.02 update. With tonight's mini update all went well.

It's pretty bad when your updates to fix bugs actually crash the system. Someone higher up at PD needs to fix this, step down or look elsewhere for work.
 
I got a black screen after the last mini update.

I waited a few seconds and then the GT6 logo appeared and loaded the game.

Are some of you jumping the gun here?

I left mine for about 2 minutes and nothing changed. Had to do hard reset to sort it out.
 
Slim 320 GB with PSN version of game. 6 or so seconds of black screen. Then the game loaded.

I haven't tried my Fat yet.
 
Same here. Just the ususal PD incompetence. Nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, it's the standard when it comes to anything done by PD.
 
Back