Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
Lithuania
London, England
manciocio
7212810944_02a3b81228_z.jpg

Hello and welcome to our team thread, where you will be able to learn more about our team and the reasons behind us joining the GTP community. Blackout started as a few friends having an idea of making a team together as we enjoyed drifting together very much. Most of us were in different teams at the time that we thought of making this team, however even though we we're part of those teams we always drifted together so it only felt natural to make a team that consist of people that drift together and have fun on a regular basis.

6858340356_e35cee9888.jpg

Our team spurts that every team member of the team is as good as we can be and push our drifting to the limit. And we try and do so less through the competitive side of drifting, but more through the fun friend based open track based action that we do most of the time. We hope to build positive environments in our rooms so that everyone with medium to higher skill level of drifting can have fun and enjoy themselves as much as possible.

6858340220_bc26054ac7_z.jpg

The main factors that we look for in our members are being respectable towards all of the team members and their opinions, same goes for other teams and their drifters. Good level of drifting skill and diverse abilities while drifting such as being able to both chase and lead well during tandem drifting. A fun, patient and respectable personality as this helps build strong relationships with the rest of the team.

Our team roster:

PSN ID: LostKen
England
Uses a DS3 controller
8352064492_571c1d08af.jpg

PSN ID: LittleZippyUK
England
Uses a G25
7475922272_781d279c71.jpg

PSN ID: GUNZ_IN_HD
England
Uses a G25
7164026205_b48cdb430d.jpg

PSN ID: RikuRs
Finland
Uses a DS3
7064439355_3670d7f403.jpg

PSN ID: Jaape_82
Finland
Uses a G27
7064439123_7cd099f7dc.jpg

PSN ID: ZacKisBacK_Fr
France
Uses a DS3 controller
7006374783_e519dd8542.jpg

PSN ID: Adz1414 aka The one with the pink rims... (Co-manager)
England
Uses a DS3 controller
6858341902_40722dd7af.jpg

PSN ID: AllenDK29
Portugal
Uses a DFGT
7004457643_742762c58a.jpg

PSN ID: Dy8337548namic aka Dy
Norway
Uses a DS3 and G25
6858341518_715fcc71bb.jpg

PSN ID: RB26AR
Scotland
Uses a DS3 and DFGT
6858340506_ffa2d33964.jpg

PSN ID: xiSealHDz
Finland
Uses a DS3 and G27
6858340442_bcb43d6d6a.jpg

PSN ID: manciocio aka mani (The boss man)
England
Uses a DFGT
6858341064_80fd38132f.jpg

If you would ever like to drift with anyone from the team make sure to contact me (manciocio) either here on GTP or through PSN (Message me as my friends list is full most of the time).

Want to join the team???

We are not looking for any new members at this particular moment.

6858340284_fe902ce71b_z.jpg

Check out our "Sunday Night Blackout" meet every Sunday :)

KEEP DRIFTING FUN!!!

Last edited:
Hey the threads up!!!! Good Good il upload a few team pics & replays soon.

You guys definitely got skills! Was nice to drift with you guys before
Good luck on the team and hope to skid with you guys again =)

You guys definitely got skills! Was nice to drift with you guys before
Good luck on the team and hope to skid with you guys again =)

Thnx Ken^^ and with your drifting we most definitely will :)

Sweet we're up and runnin! :lol:

Hope i dont Blackout cause this is awesome!

Last edited:
Hey guys just asking if some of u can make it online tonight or maybe tomorrow to hopefully get some team pics etc. And have a sound night of drifting together ^^

Sweet session today lads, me & jimmy(D-MAX) had some sick laps round Autumn ring mini rev!

Another good night guys (Mani & Dy), highlight for me though had to be manciocio trying to pull a 12 year old aussie boy!!:odd::lol:
Should get some sweet pics though from the fun on the top gear track!👍

Yup we had an epic night yesterday^^ I just felt as if i needed to start trolling someone and the voice of a 12 year old boy was the perfect option :)

Last edited:
Guys did you see this^^ Makes me prety excited i gotta say... And just look at that FD on the picture, now if thats not going to be used as a drift car im going to think that there is something seriously wrong going on here. Also im hoping that the Standart cars will be mane of a decent quality and the interior views wont just be like Gran Turismo PSP cocpit views, also not sure bout the 11 Nascar cars but apart from that im liking everything I see... ;) a greater Quality AE86 FTW!!!
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt5-spec-2...ors-replay-controls-new-cars-new-tracks-more/

Guys did you see this^^ Makes me prety excited i gotta say... And just look at that FD on the picture, now if thats not going to be used as a drift car im going to think that there is something seriously wrong going on here. Also im hoping that the Standart cars will be mane of a decent quality and the interior views wont just be like Gran Turismo PSP cocpit views, also not sure bout the 11 Nascar cars but apart from that im liking everything I see... ;) a greater Quality AE86 FTW!!!
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt5-spec-2...ors-replay-controls-new-cars-new-tracks-more/

Looks so awsome i'm already using the RX7-FD as my car now so with the new 1 (YES PLEASE)!
Hope we get some other new prem cars like s13, s14, Gts, supra, ae86 to many to list!

FD is over rated. And thats coming from an RX-7 fan and owner.

Well Im not a huge fan of the RX7 myself but there's no way you can say that the rotary rocket is not a great car for drifting :)

@Adz im also hoping that we will be able to change the rims on the standart model cars... Not necessarily the premium car rims, but at least the ones from GT4 woould be nice^^

@Adz im also hoping that we will be able to change the rims on the standart model cars... Not necessarily the premium car rims, but at least the ones from GT4 woould be nice^^[/QUOTE]

Yeah would be sweet, also if they add more rim's 2 currant choice would be good.

I love RX-7's in general not just because i use 1 as my team car, but its not the only car i use for driftin!

K guys so what car do you want on the banner that im going to make Adz already said a Dragon Performance RX7 anyone else have other ideas??? Oh and BTW it's going to be mostly black and white...

Here are some pics guys from tuesday with Adz, Dy and me^^

Adz in his rotary rocket and Dy in the 1 Series^^

6215391099_26d3dc2708_b.jpg

Me in the Z34 And Dy in the 1 Series Again^^

6215390483_b38f6ca54d_b.jpg

From a different angle :) I feel like i might need to get my ruler out^^

6215390769_04c95c5ca8_b.jpg

Also a bonus photo of complete randomness... RB + Me + Boredom = This :)

6215904678_9165b2336e_b.jpg

More pics to come soon and i'm guessing not just from me^^

im thinkin the banner pic needs to be a plainish car as r cars r plain thats why i said dragon performance RX-7. also whould be good if it was a black car 2, even if its gonna be a black and white pic, maybe a driftworks or japspeed car?

btw nice pics of us to mani!!👍

Heey, pics turned out pretty good. Epic session we had, 4 sure. and I must agree with Ads on the highlight of the session, lmfao.:dopey: Im not ready 2 reveal my suggestion for banner-car yet, looking like a maad porcupine though:ouch:

@Dy looking forward to seeing some of those vids in the future :)

And Zack get your ass online ur missing out on some awesome drifting sessions :D

Back