Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
Reddee
Lol to be honest the hybrids were doing my head in and I'm glad there gone. I only have three cars and there all hybrids but I'm still glad there gone. The cars were just getting ridiculously fast, I remember people on this forum moaning about vetts and GT1 turbos, saying they were unfair cars because there too quick. These same people probably had 1300bhp silvias with grip multiplier lol. We might be able to get some decent tandems now.:)

What you are describing was a unrealistic swap. I had 2jz swapped cars with nothing else done and I was happy with them. Random the same speed as none hybrid cars. But anyway i am probably going to wait a few days before I do anything on GT5. I am going to finish re-wiring both of my 5.1 surround sound systems. After that I will decide if I am going to continue to play (as often)

What am I saying Hahahaha i love GT5 regardless. Of course I am still going to play haha

Sad time, my 2jz s14a gone. What left is just realistic GT5 can have, a HIGH power sr20 pushing 420ps max. Well, if they going to update and fix the hybrids, why can't they add DLC for engine, drivetrain, chassiss swap?

Hugely disappointed, don't think I will be on much after this, well done GT5.

Sad time, my 2jz s14a gone. What left is just realistic GT5 can have, a HIGH power sr20 pushing 420ps max. Well, if they going to update and fix the hybrids, why can't they add DLC for engine, drivetrain, chassiss swap?

Hugely disappointed, don't think I will be on much after this, well done GT5.

you got my words on your last sentence there......👍

As many of us won't be on GT5 much, I would like to go back to 2.11 and delete the latest updates. Anyone know how to do it? as I dont want to lose my tracks and DLC. Do i remove the 12 gb game data and re download the whole game?

Cant say i'm to disappointed about the loss of hybrids tbh but as im not on as much as i used to be it wont change how much im online!
Bring on GT6 wonder what that gives us!

Well i guess i need to start watching vids like these again to get some inspiration to play gt5 :lol just kidding:sly:

It's like a graveyard in here...

Who's going to Japfest? :sly:

I agree with this :Djust wondering how people are still on this team :) not to offend in anyway,the thought just crossed my mind :lol: i just feel this team is dying out :(

Btw how many of us play LFS..i don't have the s2 license but im skidding almost everyday with my friends:) it's so much fun with g27 👍

downloading rFactor just because of that, GT5 needs to know the reason why these videos are awesome.

lol I downloaded it as soon as I had seen that movie :)

tip: get Project D 2.0 and Reel feel plugin

lol I downloaded it as soon as I had seen that movie :)

tip: get Project D 2.0 and Reel feel plugin

lol i got Project D 2.3 and drifting Bihoku, Ebisu Miami, west, school course, Nikko Maze, loads of touge, its great fun though the physics are not the best, its refreshing to adjust my boost, bumpers, lights, different F & R wheels, engine swapped etc. its amazing for a free game

Back