Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
Not bad using a mouse, even more control in steering tbh and I love u can clutch kick it rather just Rip the ebrake in gt5 y0. Especially using 320-350 ps var, clutch kicks and flick are way more fun.

Only thing is I dont know where to join online lobbies.. :(

lol i got Project D 2.3 and drifting Bihoku, Ebisu Miami, west, school course, Nikko Maze, loads of touge, its great fun though the physics are not the best, its refreshing to adjust my boost, bumpers, lights, different F & R wheels, engine swapped etc. its amazing for a free game

Hey is that game on steam?

I just want to come by and say that you guys made the best drift track ever. I don't know the name of the track, but it was a Toscana custom track that you guys made. Very smooth and technical corners, which made the track very fun. Thank you for sharing it to us team blackout. 👍

I just want to come by and say that you guys made the best drift track ever. I don't know the name of the track, but it was a Toscana custom track that you guys made. Very smooth and technical corners, which made the track very fun. Thank you for sharing it to us team blackout. 👍

No problem :dopey:

thanks man ! it made by our former team member called K1ngKlick

Not really sure whats the exciting bit of GT6, a few more tracks and more Super car. They never bother to fine tune the standard cars anymore. There are way too many flaws in GT now. I really do hope GT6 will surprise me, but saying no engine swap, no realistic damage and just adding those overrated cars doesn't look promising.

Never sure why they have time to develop many unpopular premium cars whereas the common cars in japan, uk that you can see everyday are not included, e.g. E36, e30, e39, sierra, JZX 100 mark 2, cefiro etc. I dont need millions of version of mx5, z33, s2000.

I have been on rfactor lately and it is way more fun with proper drift tracks and customisation as well. At least I can use clutch, not just handbrake + clutch. Don't think Kaz will improve much anyway looking at what he did for the past three years about DLC. Well I will wait the release of GT6 and see.

LostKen
Not really sure whats the exciting bit of GT6, a few more tracks and more Super car. They never bother to fine tune the standard cars anymore. There are way too many flaws in GT now. I really do hope GT6 will surprise me, but saying no engine swap, no realistic damage and just adding those overrated cars doesn't look promising.

Never sure why they have time to develop many unpopular premium cars whereas the common cars in japan, uk that you can see everyday are not included, e.g. E36, e30, e39, sierra, JZX 100 mark 2, cefiro etc. I dont need millions of version of mx5, z33, s2000.

I have been on rfactor lately and it is way more fun with proper drift tracks and customisation as well. At least I can use clutch, not just handbrake + clutch. Don't think Kaz will improve much anyway looking at what he did for the past three years about DLC. Well I will wait the release of GT6 and see.

They also didn't reveal the whole game debby downer. Wait till e3

I will wait and see what the offer in e3. LOL Please prove me wrong though as I love GT as a game and played from GT1 till now, so really hope they can offer more. :)

We are all waiting GT6, everyone lost interest in GT5 now lol
Too many flaws in GT5 and limitations, rfactor is the way for me atm, might be back to GT5 for practising the ring before I go there :)

Kaz would have something to say about that xD

Even if it doesn't match that of PC sim's, it's the closest on a console.

I would rather have something that is close instead of going straight to a kiddy arcade game :D

I am off to Hong Kong for a month and will be back in the country in July. Hopefully by then I will have interest in GT5 again :)

Back