Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
Might just put some effort in and make a Blackout thread on the GT6 forums. Will see what happens with the team and stuff, if we get at least 3 or 4 of us on the team again it might just be worth doing :)

Adz,I'm doing good but quite exhausted with the school at the moment,because it's my last year on upper secondary :) And the PS4 was a broken one(HDMI slot was faulty) so i will be getting a new one this week from sony..
Streeto, Haha can't promise that,because after buying a ps4 i have hardly any money,but i will get gt6 as soon as possible :)

Lol i got GT6 yesterday in the post :D dunno how but im not gonna complain, still got a fair amount till i can at least get a decent car though tbh!...
hope to see you guys on soon though :)

Alright guys, so are we migrating to GT6 then? If yes we need to get some sessions down before we make a new thread for GT6

Going to get my copy of gt6 tomorrow :) I just hope the handling would feel atleast a little bit more lfs'ish than gt5'ish..if not then there's alot for me to learn :DD

Hey what's up everyone? Got my gt6 today:)loving it so far.. i went to a store and asked for the standard edition,the sales guy gave me the anniversary :D and in the end i only paid 39euros for it because of the 15€ gift card i had..plus the game was on sale too :P

Hello guys ! I'd like to inform you that i don't want to be a part of this team anymore.. I find that this team kind of didn't "make it" to GT6 and I think it's the time for me to move on aswell.. I want to leave this team on peace and I'm with no hard feelings towards anyone.. I had one hell of a ride with you guys and learned alot of stuff during this period.. So a big thank you that i was able to be a part of this great family and i will miss you guys..

Good luck to all of you and see you on the track :) 👍

Wait till your birthday or whatever and ask your parents to buy you GT6. The servers for GT5 are coming down this month so joining or making a team would be pointless.

Back