BlazinXtreme no longers wants to be Blazin or Xtreme

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 199 comments
  • 6,937 views
Ya GM is going to get rid of their incentive program and pretty much just make the MSRP cheaper.
 
I'd rather get a Soltice or a Sky if I was going to get a little roadster.
 
then get the Sky. It so damn sexy. I do like the Miata better though. it's much lighter than either one.
Or, you could sell the Blazer, and on top of the $27k, get a Mallet Solstice or SKY!
 
Except a two seat RWD roadster is pretty impractical for me, I need something with four doors and at least 4 seats.
 
BlazinXtreme
Except a two seat RWD roadster is pretty impractical for me, I need something with four doors and at least 4 seats.
You could get a G35 sedan with a 6 speed manual. Or maybe an RX-8? Sorry if these have been suggested before, but i just don't want to real all 8 pages.
 
BlazinXtreme
Ya GM is going to get rid of their incentive program and pretty much just make the MSRP cheaper.
True, but all it'll do is save Dave so money as he could afford to buy one without the discount.

He just can't decide what kind of GM pickup he wants. I think he's after a GMC model, though I don't see why.
 
GMC's are just more luxurious, higher priced versions of chevy's.
 
You could get a G35 sedan with a 6 speed manual. Or maybe an RX-8? Sorry if these have been suggested before, but i just don't want to real all 8 pages.

The G35 is cool, but I don't like the sedan...I like teh coupe much better. And the RX-8...errrr I want pistons. I'm still thinking a CTS, roomy enough, a little sporty, good looking, and its a Caddy.

GMC's are just more luxurious, higher priced versions of chevy's.

GMC's typically have better brakes and suspension too.
 
Can i just ask why you only like pistons and not rotaries? They last just as long, and they rev like hell. They take a bit more oil and gas, but they're a lot more fun too.
 
BlazinXtreme
The G35 is cool, but I don't like the sedan...I like teh coupe much better. And the RX-8...errrr I want pistons. I'm still thinking a CTS, roomy enough, a little sporty, good looking, and its a Caddy.



GMC's typically have better brakes and suspension too.
I guess that explains it. I mean, I like them, espcially the Yukon Denali's in black with small chrome rims. :D

But he wants a pick-up truck from GM, and IMO, the Sierra doesn't look as good as its Chevrolet brother.

yknxld_ext_side_lrg.jpg

I think that's the Yukon he wants. He also mentioned the Sierra. Again, no clue really when he could just get a Chevrolet like that when he's just going to tow around car parts.
 
*McLaren*
I guess that explains it. I mean, I like them, espcially the Yukon Denali's in black with small chrome rims. :D

But he wants a pick-up truck from GM, and IMO, the Sierra doesn't look as good as its Chevrolet brother.
It depends on what he wants to use it for.
 
Raghavan
It depends on what he wants to use it for.
It's just to tow car parts around.

I don't see how the Yukon Denali XL could do that, and the Sierra just doesn't look as good as the Yukon in Denali form, IMO....not to mention that he'll be paying close to $60K for a "tow" truck. :crazy:
 
*McLaren*
It's just to tow car parts around.

I don't see how the Yukon Denali XL could do that, and the Sierra just doesn't look as good as the Yukon in Denali form, IMO....not to mention that he'll be paying close to $60K for a "tow" truck. :crazy:
tell him to get an F150 or a Silverado.
 
Get a audi A4 or A6. They can tow the weight of a car.
 
So blazing what are you thinking of getting then?
 
Caddy CTS

CADILLAC_cts.jpg
 
Cool. The CTS was the 1st Cadillac I really liked since the Catera.
 
Let me fix your post for you.

BlazinXtreme
Caddy CTS-V

ctsv04_02_800.jpg

:sly:

Just be sure to get one in black...any other color looks like ass to me.
 
I'd love a CTS-V but that's a little more then I want to pay for a car right now.
 
BlazinXtreme
I'd love a CTS-V but that's a little more then I want to pay for a car right now.

I know, it's $50k USD--I was being humorus. CTS-V's are real nice, Caddy's going in the right direction with the V powered cars...let's just hope GM doesn't screw it up.
 
Poverty
What about the snow.

The fiancee just traded he S-10 in for a Trailblazer with 4WD on it. So if the snow gets to bad I'll just drive her truck. And if she isn't around I'll guess I'll just have to take it easy.

Plus I'll get to drive the fiancee's Trailblazer...which is sweet. Fully loaded with a V8, 4.10 rear end with lockers, upgraded sound system, and all the other goodies.

JCT3000GT
I know, it's $50k USD--I was being humorus. CTS-V's are real nice, Caddy's going in the right direction with the V powered cars...let's just hope GM doesn't screw it up.

They won't GM knows they have a winner.
 
Joey,
I'm still a bit too young to driving a Caddy.
Aren't you afraid that you'll get the "He's just cruising his daddy's car" BS from the older crowd?:lol:
Granted, I love driving my mom's DeVille. But she's 73 and looks right in the Cad. I'm nearly 42, and I can't imagine owning any Caddy but an Eldo.
 
Take out a Loan, Blazin', bust some balls, whatever. Just get that CTS-V, it is an imperative, anything else & ule have buyer's blues.
Then lean ure ass up against it & lets see the pwn pic.
 
Well, the V models are great, but I still think the XLR and XLR-V are overpriced. I'd rather save the cash and get an all-out Z06 or CTS-V instead.
 
Joey,
I'm still a bit too young to driving a Caddy.
Aren't you afraid that you'll get the "He's just cruising his daddy's car" BS from the older crowd?
Granted, I love driving my mom's DeVille. But she's 73 and looks right in the Cad. I'm nearly 42, and I can't imagine owning any Caddy but an Eldo.

Meh so be it, they can laugh all they want but everyone will be like...damn I wish I had his car. But this is barring I actually get the CTS, honestly I'll drive a million cars before I figure one out.

Take out a Loan, Blazin', bust some balls, whatever. Just get that CTS-V, it is an imperative, anything else & ule have buyer's blues.
Then lean ure ass up against it & lets see the pwn pic.

I have a really heavy foot (Michigan Driver's Syndrome) so anything that is really fast is a bad idea.
 
Back