Blitz Dunlop ER34/Suzuka 750PP

• Thread starter uunottaja
  • 36 comments
well, I got lucky enough to be matched with amateurs and I won my first ever 1st place in this car!!👍👍:tup:WOOHOOO:tup:👍👍. It was funny, I was running against Amuse's, GT LMs, and a GTR-R35. Wish you were there man, we could've bagged 1st & 2nd and got them folks thinking.. WTF?? A Blitz??? LOL. By the way, that TCS worked wonders. Simmered down 1st & 2nd gears... ALOT.

yeah I dont run TC but it can help you get used to the car a lot espesially one like this. one of these days we will get in a race togeather :) Ive been seeing some people "try" the blitz usually after I win or place well a few times but not one of them have finished a race with it. Then it never fails there back the next race with a S2k or evo.

too smooth to drive, it is a beter car if it is a bit stiffer

height 11/9
spring 8/6
damper 7/8
toe -.10/-.15
camber 2.8/1.5
brake 7/5

turning angle 45

great settin to go in corner fast, might need some tweaking to help the exit of a corner, cause you need to have a perfect line to be able to accelerate on the apex, if not it is not a forgiving car...

i cant get online anymore (im at work i havent had I net for like a yr :grumpy: ) but i got a new set up for the blitz that i like a lot. If there hasnt been a phsics update in a while i'll post the set up later this week. some one let me know if they have updated the physics lately. If they have no point in posting the set up.

Well except for the bouncing coming out of some of the turns. It loses traction for some reason, but it was a blast, and I did finish in third. But it is that bouncing that I think can be worked out and then it just might give that Amuse a run for it's money...Ah who am I kidding. The Amuse is my total favorite. But now I have a new challenge!

Here is my BLITZ setup. I'm running 2'00.793 (current fast lap) on Suzuka.

Power:692 HP +20
Weight:1064 85%
Tires: F/R1 R/S3
Aerodynamics: F/20 R/29

Ride Height: F/-12 R/-10
Spring Rate: F/7 R/8
Damper: F/6 R/6
Toe: F/0 R/0 (havent really tried using this setting yet)
Camber: F/1.2 R/.8
Brakes: F/10 R/9

Max Turning Angle: 50
TCS: Off
ABS: 1

Gears:
1st: 2.760
2nd: 1.831
3rd: 1.407
4th: 1.136
5th: .920
6th: .764
Final Drive: 3.561

This car is just a blast to drive....if any of you guys can make it quicker plz post....coming out of the last chichane right before the drop to the finish line from 1st to 2nd I over rev and lose precious time. i tried to accelerate slow into 3rd but then i'm still going about the same speed regardless...hope this helps. Suzuka 750PP Blitz

Back