Blue/White Stripe Viper?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTchampion
  • 18 comments
  • 1,373 views
Emohawk
I have no idea what happened there, but it came out pretty funny.
sorry i ment to do a link to a thread.

i updated my gallery right before that so that could have kinda screwed it up.
 
No Blue/White Stripe Viper, I wish there was one.
 
That picture is what made me ask...i thoguht it was photoshoped...but jsut thoguht ide make sure...casue i wish they did have it...its way better looking then silver wiht blue.. :ouch:
 
Yes, unfortunately it's not available in GT4.

In fact, it was only available in GT1 I think. Not even in GT2.

Too bad really.. It's my favorite color as well.
 
The Nismo 400R cannot be aquired in orange or blue either can it (contrary to a couple of photomode pics i've seen of it in those colours)?

Polyphony really need to sort their ideas out. The Pagani Zondas, Nissan Skylines, Toyota Supras, Dodge Vipers etc can ALL be bought in more colours than the GT versions have.

We need a paintshop for GT5. Simple as that.
 
Yea, I REALLY thought GT4 offered more Viper colors, I hope GT5 will offer more, like all in black, all in blue, red, yellow, Blue/w stripes
 
Yeah, I was a bit bummed to see that you couldn't get it in blue with white stripes, but my favourite in the past was just red, which also isn't available :)
 
Viper always get's shafted in the GT series... :rolleyes:
 
Back