Bmw 'm' Power

  • Thread starter Thread starter Don Luigi
  • 30 comments
  • 1,624 views

Your favourite M Powered car...

  • BMW M3

    Votes: 10 10.8%
  • BMW M3 CSL

    Votes: 21 22.6%
  • BMW M3 GTR

    Votes: 26 28.0%
  • BMW M5

    Votes: 25 26.9%
  • BMW McLaren F1 GTR '97

    Votes: 11 11.8%

  • Total voters
    93
  • Poll closed .
Don Luigi
Just wondering what BMW M Car you prefer in GT4... :dunce:

Man glad you asked, I fell in love with M5 concept right away. It definately live up to The Ultimate Driving Machine.
 
i cant really pick! i actually hate the M5.. i mean its good but so heavy and big and it seems lacking somewhere. the good old M3's stick to the road much better imo. and after stage one weight reduction on the standard M3 i would have to say its my favourite. also it comes in nice colours and looks bad ass.
but i have to say the gtr and csl are special to me also! those carbon-fibre roofs make me drool. it sharpens the handling up quite a bit. they're my favorite sounding engines
 
Oh, man you made it too hard to pick, i love every single one of those cars (cept the mclaren), and own about three of each one..
 
Where's the M3 GTR Racing Car? I'd vote that as my favourite if it were available...
 
Voted for the CSL for two reasons, weight and power... the CSL evolves from the M3s success as the ultimate Sports coupe, with it on a diet and a carbon fiber roof, it's a few kilos lighter than the standard M3, it handles itself well and is very, very well poised on the track
 
Where's the M3 GTR Racing Car? I'd vote that as my favourite if it were available...
I've been dying to try that out as well. Can it be won or do you have to buy it?

As for the topic, I love my black M3. One of the few cars I dumped a lot of money into.
 
You can win it in either Schwarz Liga 1 or 2 in the Euro Hall i forgot which one
 
It is Shwartz Liga 1. I picked the McLaren F1, my favorite car of all time. The M5 is a close second, but its a little too clunky.
 
The BMW Z3 M Coupe...
 
That little ugly duck? :D
 
Hmm.. Tough choice but I prefer the BMW M3 GTR (the one that you win in the one-make race)..
 
ok so you like bmws... theres no need to make 20 polls about it d00d :)
 
Famine
The BMW Z3 M Coupe...

Right on, but out of what was given, I chose the M3 GTR. Its lightweight, has bigger paw prints, and has the awesome 4.0L V8 in place of the 3.2L I6.
 
I picked the CSL. Man do I love that sound. I've been in an M3 before - whoa is that an experience. Only problem is now I'm dying to see a CSL actually on the road. The GTR with the V8 would be a sight to behold, but for a purist, you just can't beat the straight six.
 
Dizzy K
I picked the CSL. Man do I love that sound. I've been in an M3 before - whoa is that an experience. Only problem is now I'm dying to see a CSL actually on the road. The GTR with the V8 would be a sight to behold, but for a purist, you just can't beat the straight six.

not sure if you are going to see any GTRs in sydney. I 've seen a few CSLs getting about - and yes that carbon roof is stunning.

Gotta love the straight 6. i have a bodgey old E30 325i - crappy interior and getting rusty - but the engine still rocks! BMW has been doing the inline 6 since 1918 - they're bound to be good at them.
 
So hard to choose... must pick the M5... Even though feels a bit heavy, it has so much power, and it still turns very well.
 
I love the M5. Fantastic car, and take the 'Ring on extremely well.

However, I wouldn't count the McLaren as a M car. Sure, it uses a M engine, but its not really a BMW M car.
 
I voted for the CSL. The trunk lid on it is awesome, but I like the lip of the M3 more. The M5 is a little big, the the M3 GTR has a ugly wing, and I dont like the lines of the F1 GTR
 
I like are no whats the name of its called M Coupe the hatchback one. and aslo the M3 GTR Race car is good.
 
The Mclaren is my fave, but i don't think it should be included as it's so different from all the others
 
I like the M5 in blue. Its a bit on the heavy side though...
 
If only GT4 had older BMWs around, like the older models of the M5.
I hate how BMW have completley ''circle-fied'' their selection of cars.

As for my favorite in GT4: It has to be the Normal M3 - Followed by the M5. The others just didnt cut it for me...
 
The M3 GTR became one of my favorite drift vehicles last night, so i'm voting for it. Still though, in real life i'd love a 2005 M3 Cabriolet in Laguna Seca Blue...I figure that'd up the notches on my head board real quick. lol
 
M3 CSL i voted for but i like them all. Is it me or is it the peole who have been setting polls up of late seem to be missing things from the poll? like the Z3 M coupe. duno seem weird that this is a trend going around on the forum.
 
I like all of those but the M3 GTR is the M car by excellence for me, the perfect balance, not overweight, not overpowered, clean and cut.
 
Famine
The BMW Z3 M Coupe...


Agreed. My only vote would be for this car. Man how I miss that car, BWM please bring this back, did you have to drop it for the Z4?
 
Back