BMW M3 DTM Drivers Challenge by Snail: Congrats to all our 2021 Holiday Event Winners. See you again next year

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 422 comments
Hey Novall, thanks for the invite, looks like a great racing idea and I'd love to race the car but I am taking a Christmas/holiday break from (serious racing in) GTS. See you all in the new year ;)
Thanks for the reply. Have a great Christmas Holiday break and see you after the New Year.
:cheers:

@llNovall Sorry I can't make this one..
All good sir, thanks for the reply. You have a great Holiday Season as well.

Whoops. Sorry, I messed up the EST vs UK time thing. I'd like to change my late to early if possible :scared:.
I got it changed sir...thanks for the notice.👍

Grid is filling up quickly :cheers:
Yes it is. Late race is a go for sure, and we only need 5 more drivers for the early race to Green light that race.

Any drivers that replied "Either" that would like to race in both the early and late race, please let me know, otherwise, I marked your preference based on your time zone evening.

Might get a good turnout for both slots.👍

For all Drivers signed up so far for the series, here is the Driver Classification and Regulations Chart. Have a look so you can render your livery and spec your car with the correct hp/weight/tires regulation displays on the right side of the chart. Livery Requirements can be found in the first post. This Chart will be updated as more entries are recieved, but current entries will not change. This chart can also be found in the 1st post, last tab.
Screenshot_20201223-193628_Sheets.jpg

@llNovall , @Fudman420 @Moby45 @SydViscus @IceWarden @TEX36 @Bologna_Duc @Noob01_lmdead @Drex125 @GTP_Guido @SAMHAIN85 @Kuraudo @Raptor013 @Rob Brown @ThePotatoKing @racingchamp30 @slimmycam @Harry Rowley

Last edited:
I may be interested in this, I think I’m off Monday too, so I may be able to do both if there are any spaces left. :)

GTPlanet ID: Pigems
PSN ID: TPC_Pigems
Driver Number: 420
I'm available: Late, maybe both.
Very glad to have you. I noted you down for the Late race, and tentative for the early.👍

Are spots still available for this series? I'm off next week and would love to join.

GTP id: Granadier
PSN id: TPC_Granadier
Driver no: 77
Availability: Both (happy to fill whichever timeslot needs entries)
Yes sir. Plenty of room available in both time slots. Glad to have you with us.

I will have your driver classifications set shortly. 👍

Last edited:
Back