BMW M3 DTM Drivers Challenge by Snail: Congrats to all our 2021 Holiday Event Winners. See you again next year

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 422 comments
If there is space ideally would like to run both

GTPlanet ID: racefan88
PSN ID: racefan8850
Driver Number: 15
I'm available: Either/Both
Got you on the roster sir. You will have a spot for sure on the early race so I have you on that grid roster. Any drivers that replied available for "Either race" or "both races" will be on a "late Race" Reserve list. Priority to bump in on the late race if any late entries drop out will be in order of signups.

You will be in the D2/Gold Driver Classification using Racing Soft tires at 499hp/2443lbs.
Glad to have you on the grid, and look forward to racing with you on Monday. Have a great Holiday.
:cheers:

This is the Jagermeister livery I rendered for @IceWarden.
5549069240803262473_23.jpg
PS_App_20201224_081351~2.jpeg

Alright gents, here are the rosters.
Based on your sign up date and your want to race both races, @IceWarden you are assigned the late race entry, but if no other drivers sign up for the early slot by noon Monday, the final early race entry will be
open to you to fill the grid at 16.

Edit: We have since recieved another entry for the early race locking up the grid to a full 16 drivers. If we do fill the early roster, I'll have you noted as first reserve for the early race if we happen to have any entries drop.

For the Late Race, we had a huge grid filling16+ driver turn out, so much so that I had to move some of the flexible drivers to the early race slot to make room for "late only" entries. Please note, any drivers that replied "Either or Both" that are assigned to the early race and would like to race in the late race if spots happen to open, they will be offered in priority order of signup.
Priority order to jump in if we have any late race entry drops is as follows:
@GTP_Guido
@Raptor013
@Rob Brown
@racingchamp30
@Granadier
@racefan88

See the charts below for your race entry:
Early Race 2:30pm est room open, race starts at 3pm est.
Screenshot_20201226-045833_Sheets.jpg

Late Race 10pm est room open, race starts at 10:30pm est

Screenshot_20201226-045749_Sheets.jpg

Get those liveries ready and posted, and get some practice in....should be 2 great races ahead of us with 2 completely different grids at the moment. See everyone Monday.

Last edited:
GTPlanet ID: cromedix
PSN ID: ERS_Cromedix (this will be the one used by I haven't done any race on dailies with it, the one to consider for level is just Cromedix
Driver Number: #40
I'm available: Early
Welcome aboard and glad to have you as our final entry of the early race to fill the grid at 16 drivers. 👍. I reviewed your stats on Kudos based on the name noted for review. You will be in the Platinum Driver Class at 499hp/2443lbs on Race Medium tires. Feel free to get started on your livery and share it here in the thread to be added to the driver entry list in the first post. Again, glad to have you and looking forward to racing with you on Monday.

Last edited:
Back