BMW M3 DTM Drivers Challenge by Snail: Congrats to all our 2021 Holiday Event Winners. See you again next year

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 422 comments
Very glad to have you. I noted you down for the Late race, and tentative for the early.đź‘Ť

Yes sir. Plenty of room available in both time slots. Glad to have you with us.
:cheers:

I will have your driver classifications set shortly. đź‘Ť
Here is the updated Classification Chart with your entires added.
Screenshot_20201223-193628_Sheets.jpg

Last edited:
That's an amazing looking grid! I'd like to have a go if that's cool.

GTPlanet ID: BGCaligula
PSN ID: ERS_BadGuyCali
Driver Number: 31
Available: Late Slot
Based on your Kudosprime DR stats, you will be in the Diamond Class on Race Hard tires, 499hp/2443lbs. Glad to have you and see you Monday. Have a great Holiday.
@Yugofan
@roamingbard13
I'll have you guys added a bit later with driver classing. Glad to have you guys on the roster. :cheers:

Last edited:
Just a roster update as of this post:
Late roster is full at 16, but will still accept late slot reserves.
Early roster is at 12 with 4 spot remaining.

Looks like 2 races are gonna happen Monday. I'll have the grid and rosters out when filled or set.

oh shoot. Just remembered the power is going to be out for most of the day because my parents had a generator installed and they're coming to do the wiring. Put me down for the late slot please. Sorry! lol
I'll need to make some moves on the roster to assign a few drivers to the early race that replied "either" with no noted preference. Any drivers that signed up as available for either and are assigned to the early race will be placed on a reserve roster for the late race if they want to make another go at it and drivers happen to drop off come race day for the late race. Either way, the plan is to accommodate all drivers signed up with at least 1 race. Right now we're good and have room for all drivers signed.

Last edited:
Here is the latest Driver list with Driver Classifications under the green column and the hp/weight specs to the right. Can also be found in the last tab of the 1st post.
Screenshot_20201224-094819_Sheets.jpg

@roamingbard13
@Yugofan
@scarecrow937
@Roman_GT23
@Lost Sheltie

As we stand right now, we're at a full grid of 16 for the late race, and we're at 13 for the early race. Waiting to see if we get any more entries for the early event before posting the grids for raceday. Getting close to capacity.

Last edited:
Turns out I am going to have more free time than expected this holidays, so sounds like fun :)

GTPlanet ID: Lost_Sheltie
PSN ID: Lost_Sheltie
Driver Number: 43
I'm available: Early
Very happy things opened up for you to make it. đź‘Ť

Based on your Kudosprime DR stats, you will be in the Diamond Class on Race Hard tires, 499hp/2443lbs. Agai, glad to have you and see you Monday. Have a great Holiday
:cheers:

Back