BMW M4 Coupe Super Lap

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 376 comments
This makes me happy

edit 2: you use an M4 that is provided for the seasonal,

also, SRF is optional!

edit: you can add intake manifold, exhaust manifold, and sports cat to the car for upgrades THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE CAR YOU WIN AS A PRIZE OR BUY FROM THE DEALERSHIP!

Last edited:
Just took it for a spin and got Bronze. Great car, very happy with it. Will have to give this a proper go once I fix my sticky brake pedal. :grumpy: Its sticking just enough to slow me down. It only happens after I apply the brakes, showing about 1/4 brake pressure on the HUD display. If I tap the brakes, it releases the rest of the way. I think I may need to clean them inside or blow them out. Any suggestions on this. Thanks.

Awwww... no go for us Hoping-We-Get-GT6-For-Christmas-ers... ends on 25 Dec! Not sure if that's on the stroke of midnight between the 24th and 25th, or between 25th and 26th however.

How long does it take to get the National A license folks, lets say I'm an average driver, a modest 7/10 on a good day in GT5?

First lap gold! Nice seasonal! Odd though, I didn't see anything in game letting me know this was available. I found out from GTPlanet.

Sark

2:14.5 in the M4, added a welcome $100,000 plus a nice car to boot.

I see the record is currently 2:08.

Update, 2:12.8........... now 2:11.527. Only 9 sec's in front of Cargo.;)

Last edited:
Awwww... no go for us Hoping-We-Get-GT6-For-Christmas-ers... ends on 25 Dec! Not sure if that's on the stroke of midnight between the 24th and 25th, or between 25th and 26th however.

How long does it take to get the National A license folks, lets say I'm an average driver, a modest 7/10 on a good day in GT5?
I would say I'm 6.5/10 and it took me about 1 1/2 hours- and I did a few extra nB races that were unneeded.

Just took it for a spin and got Bronze. Great car, very happy with it. Will have to give this a proper go once I fix my sticky brake pedal. :grumpy: Its sticking just enough to slow me down. It only happens after I apply the brakes, showing about 1/4 brake pressure on the HUD display. If I tap the brakes, it releases the rest of the way. I think I may need to clean them inside or blow them out. Any suggestions on this. Thanks.
That sucks:ill:. I had that that problem a while ago to. Good luck fixing it:tup:.

The 50k prize sounds promising that they might start increasing the payouts in the future.

How did you fix it?
I opened it up,(make sure you remember where everything was!) took everything out. Put it back in.(didn't change anything). It didn't work, so I tried doing the same thing one more time, and it worked. Haven't had the problem since.(I'm on DFGT)

It took me about an hour an a half to get 1 star away from when the National A license is unlocked. I would say I'm a good driver with the DS3, maybe an 8 or 9/10.
What's up with the interior view missing? Anyone know when it will be added?
The car is still a concept so maybe we will have an interior when it debutes at the Detroit Auto Show in January.

It took me about an hour an a half to get 1 star away from when the National A license is unlocked. I would say I'm a good driver with the DS3, maybe an 8 or 9/10.

The car is still a concept so maybe we will have an interior when it debutes at the Detroit Auto Show in January.

It's not concept anymore, the production version was unveiled today, interior and all. http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=923203

Hope you're right and they don't leave it as a standard/premium hybrid.

Seasonal event is fun, gold will be a challenge.

It's not concept anymore, the production version was unveiled today, interior and all. http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=923203

Hope you're right and they don't leave it as a standard/premium hybrid.

Seasonal event is fun, gold will be a challenge.
Yea I heard about that, maybe PD didn't get a chance to model the interior yet. I guess BMW and PD just wanted to get the car in everyone's hands ASAP.

The car is great fun to drive! Bit of managing, but once you get to know the car - it's joyful. Nice to see that a seasonal in this game that pays well!

Latest Posts

Back