BMW M8 GTE Coming Soon to iRacing

Forza 7 already got this beauty but too bad the engine/exhaust note was not done properly. Shame on you T10

The properly done version of this car comes courtesy of S397 (rFactor 2)

Will be interesting to see what iRacing comes forward with.

Me too! The M6 was always a favorite of mine in GTS. Been wanting to give the M8 a spin for a while.
Lol can't wait man! That's one of the best parts about iracing with them adding content and trying to fix issues.

This will be a pretty sweet GTE World Championship coming up! Lots of competition out there

Still gotta catch up, and get some races in together man!

Too bad GT Sport does not get DLC cars like this. Instead we will get a Lotus Elan. Bahahaha

PD lost the Lotus licensing not long before the release of GT Sport due to some random ****, so we won't even get the said Lotus Elan :lol:

Lol can't wait man! That's one of the best parts about iracing with them adding content and trying to fix issues.

This will be a pretty sweet GTE World Championship coming up! Lots of competition out there

Still gotta catch up, and get some races in together man!

Yeah, I have only been able to race 2 days a week lately. Had some things change in real life, good changes. But, they took some of my free time. Hoping to try the m8 this season. Also want to give the new tire model a spin in the skips.

I'm hoping to get a spare room setup as my racing room this summer or in the fall. Then I will be able to race more frequently.

Yeah, I have only been able to race 2 days a week lately. Had some things change in real life, good changes. But, they took some of my free time. Hoping to try the m8 this season. Also want to give the new tire model a spin in the skips.

I'm hoping to get a spare room setup as my racing room this summer or in the fall. Then I will be able to race more frequently.
Well after I got back from Sebring, this was a nice surprise. I now own all cars, the tracks might be a little longer to get...

Well after I got back from Sebring, this was a nice surprise. I now own all cars, the tracks might be a little longer to get...

I dont have all of the cars. I think I have most of the ones I want tho. Tracks... yeah, nowhere close lol. I try to buy things in bulk. Although now I get the 20% discount. So, I could buy 1 track at a time.

Back