BMW Vision GT Endurance Series - Temporarily suspended - Need more drivers!Open 

• Thread starter kelrick85
  • 91 comments
Come to the dark side Stefan :mischievous::D

unusual-darth-vader-in-the-dark.jpg

I would be interested in signing up. It looks like you race at 12:00pm E.S.T on Sundays, this works for me. I have both colors of the BMW VGT so I can sign on to whichever side needs equaled out (White or Black). I will join your club through the GT6 community page. PSN Id: stockerace

Sorry I have been pretty inactive here these past weeks. I've been swamped with work, but it should get better in a few weeks. I've been wanting to set up a test session, but trying to find a good time.

Can I do spot races to even out or fill the grid, instead of the full season?

Yup, I see no problems with that.

I think your points will not go toward the team points though, since you might be switching between the two teams.

@PaulGrey I just added you to the list, for now under White, but will switch drivers around to even out the field closer to the first round

Sorry guys but I'll have to postpone the first round (Daytona) by one week (to 12th). The 5th is Easter and I have family duties.

I hope it's okay with everyone...

ONE WEEK UNTIL THE RACE!

If any of you wants to host a practice session at some point during the week, please post the room ID so that people can join in if they are also free.

What kind of track/event settings will be used in Daytona race?

Track Settings

Weather at Race Start: 0%
Time: 12:00
Time Progression: 1 Time(s)
Weather Changeability: 0
Surface Water at Race Start: 0%

Race Settings

Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Type/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Slipstream Strength: Real

I won't be able to host or be a part on Sunday due to last minute plan with the family. I can't postpone any more, so would someone like to host the race this weekend? Please let me know ASAP!

I'm not going to be hosting the race this weekend. Who can volunteer? I originally thought to do the race at 17:00GMT, but up to the host.

Just opened the room in club. Let's who comes...

Edit: Nobody came so room closed.

Last edited:
Just opened the room in club. Let's who comes...

Edit: Nobody came so room closed.
Thanks for trying. I will consider Rnd1 cancelled, and move onto Rnd2 next week. The question is, do we want Daytona or Laguna Seca?

Either way, we will have the race on the 19th. Mark your calendars!

I have setup for Daytona, but not for Laguna. If we run Laguna next weekend it must be decided soon so that we have time to make setup.
I still would like to run Daytona because car runs nicely there.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back