BMW Vision GT Endurance Series - Temporarily suspended - Need more drivers!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter kelrick85
  • 91 comments
  • 5,203 views
I am leaving for Seattle tomorrow, so I cannot attend.
 
Very sick ps3 only sometimes works? Cant say yes for sure but il try.
 
Very sick ps3 only sometimes works? Cant say yes for sure but il try.
I had that with my first 2 ps3's... try to clean the disc reader with some alcoholic liquids... maybe compressed air could help, too 👍
 
Grid start or formation lap?
Pit exit - short or longer one?
 
Grid start or formation lap?
Pit exit - short or longer one?
There will be a formation lap followed by a rolling start. There will be no pace car, so the pole driver is responsible for going around the track. I think 120kph on the formation.

Pit exit, use the short one. That's where the game spits you out. Just be mindful of the other cars when you rejoin.
 
I most likely won't be there. 👍
 
The mrs is working, leaving me with the 3 kids to feed, bath and bed for going back to school/nursery tomorrow. :grumpy:
 
Room open in the club lounge (BMW Vision GT Club)
 
It would be really nice if some others Show up :)
 
Qualifying will start in 30 minutes.

So far there are three of us. We need more!:gtpflag:

@jammy21 @sk8er913 ?
 
Last edited:
I had that with my first 2 ps3's... try to clean the disc reader with some alcoholic liquids... maybe compressed air could help, too 👍
Yes i pinched some of my girl friends nail polish remover and tried that still doesnt work though. :(
 
Next race is in Suzuka. Which layout? Not 2014?
 
Results for R1: Daytona

Qualifier
Code:
P        Driver                  Team     Time           Gap
1.       RS__96__oO              W        1:39.804       -
2.       jam_my21                B        1:40.941       1.137
3.       stockerace              W        1:44.571       4.767
4.       kelrick85               B        1:45.859       6.055

Race
Code:
P        Driver                  Team     Total Time     Laps           Gap
1.       RS__96__oO              W        1:01:24.854    35 laps        -
2.       jam_my21                B        1:02:02.640    35 laps        37.786
3.       stockerace              W        1:01:47.276    33 laps        2 laps
4.       kelrick85               B        1:01:53.363    33 laps        2 laps

Driver/team standing is also updated on Post #3


OK - put it in OP. And any idea of weather and event settings?
Done. Weather information is also updated in OP. All of them will be dry

Also, I need to change the dates for the rest of the series. I can no longer do weekends. I have no preference on which weekday it will be, but for the time, I was thinking midnight GMT (8:00EDT). Does this work for everyone?
 
That doesn't work me at all - it's (0:00 GMT) means to me 3:00am. No thanks.
Also, I need to change the dates for the rest of the series. I can no longer do weekends. I have no preference on which weekday it will be, but for the time, I was thinking midnight GMT (8:00EDT). Does this work for everyone?
 
That doesn't work me at all - it's (0:00 GMT) means to me 3:00am. No thanks.
I understand. What would be the latest time you could do? something like 20:00GMT or even earlier? Just trying to balance with the time here too
 
Some pictures from the last race. Not many, and only from opening lap, since there were only 4 cars...

Daytona_Road_Course.jpg


Daytona_Road_Course_1.jpg


Daytona_Road_Course_2.jpg


Daytona_Road_Course_4.jpg


Daytona_Road_Course_5.jpg
 
First - your series and your timing. My playing depend on day of the week, but generally I play between 19:00 - 22:00 GMT.
I understand. What would be the latest time you could do? something like 20:00GMT or even earlier? Just trying to balance with the time here too
 
Date and time change to the series.

Date is changed to Thursday's
Time is changed to 1:00AM GMT with lobby open at 0:00 GMT (21:00 EDT race start)

Sorry this time will not work for the Europeans, but the European evening time overlaps with the time slot that doesn't work for me.

I am looking now mostly for North American drivers who would be interested in this series. Please let me know if you are interested.
 
Back