BMW Vision GT Endurance Series - Temporarily suspended - Need more drivers!Open 

• Thread starter kelrick85
  • 91 comments
Grid start or formation lap?
Pit exit - short or longer one?
There will be a formation lap followed by a rolling start. There will be no pace car, so the pole driver is responsible for going around the track. I think 120kph on the formation.

Pit exit, use the short one. That's where the game spits you out. Just be mindful of the other cars when you rejoin.

The mrs is working, leaving me with the 3 kids to feed, bath and bed for going back to school/nursery tomorrow. :grumpy:

I had that with my first 2 ps3's... try to clean the disc reader with some alcoholic liquids... maybe compressed air could help, too 👍
Yes i pinched some of my girl friends nail polish remover and tried that still doesnt work though. :(

Results for R1: Daytona

Qualifier
Code:
P        Driver                  Team     Time           Gap
1.       RS__96__oO              W        1:39.804       -
2.       jam_my21                B        1:40.941       1.137
3.       stockerace              W        1:44.571       4.767
4.       kelrick85               B        1:45.859       6.055

Race
Code:
P        Driver                  Team     Total Time     Laps           Gap
1.       RS__96__oO              W        1:01:24.854    35 laps        -
2.       jam_my21                B        1:02:02.640    35 laps        37.786
3.       stockerace              W        1:01:47.276    33 laps        2 laps
4.       kelrick85               B        1:01:53.363    33 laps        2 laps

Driver/team standing is also updated on Post #3

OK - put it in OP. And any idea of weather and event settings?
Done. Weather information is also updated in OP. All of them will be dry

Also, I need to change the dates for the rest of the series. I can no longer do weekends. I have no preference on which weekday it will be, but for the time, I was thinking midnight GMT (8:00EDT). Does this work for everyone?

That doesn't work me at all - it's (0:00 GMT) means to me 3:00am. No thanks.
Also, I need to change the dates for the rest of the series. I can no longer do weekends. I have no preference on which weekday it will be, but for the time, I was thinking midnight GMT (8:00EDT). Does this work for everyone?

That doesn't work me at all - it's (0:00 GMT) means to me 3:00am. No thanks.
I understand. What would be the latest time you could do? something like 20:00GMT or even earlier? Just trying to balance with the time here too

Some pictures from the last race. Not many, and only from opening lap, since there were only 4 cars...

Daytona_Road_Course.jpg

Daytona_Road_Course_1.jpg

Daytona_Road_Course_2.jpg

Daytona_Road_Course_4.jpg

Daytona_Road_Course_5.jpg

First - your series and your timing. My playing depend on day of the week, but generally I play between 19:00 - 22:00 GMT.
I understand. What would be the latest time you could do? something like 20:00GMT or even earlier? Just trying to balance with the time here too

Date and time change to the series.

Date is changed to Thursday's
Time is changed to 1:00AM GMT with lobby open at 0:00 GMT (21:00 EDT race start)

Sorry this time will not work for the Europeans, but the European evening time overlaps with the time slot that doesn't work for me.

I am looking now mostly for North American drivers who would be interested in this series. Please let me know if you are interested.

Back