BMW Z4 Concept Images Leaked Ahead of Pebble Beach Show

Overall I like the shape and profile, but hopefully they work on that front end before production. The grill looks good, but that front lip/bumper looks bad (looks too Lamborghini-ish).

On the other hand, BMW do tend to do massive overhauls when they introduce new models... its just that the current generation is more on the sleek/sexy side of things.

If this is the actual production car and not a concept, I have to say that this is the most beautiful roadster BMW has ever created.

The rear could have been great if it wasn't so complex with its layers and lines. The front and side profile reminds me of Maserati and Jaguar F-Type, respectively. What happened to the distinctive BMW look which defined their lineup for at least three decades? Even the legendary front grille has become strangely unfamiliar, just like the 8 Series concept.

I think this Z4 Concept looks fantastic. However, being a BMW concept we should expect the production car to be softened substantially just like the upcoming 8 Series will be.

Whew, this looks incredible! I don't even really like BMWs much but this actually looks fantastic. If I have one criticism it would be that the grille is a little too large but apart from that, pretty great. I anticipate the looks will be toned down a little though.

bmw-z4-concept-official-pics-leaked-23-e1502962853750.jpg

Interesting 2-tone interior. Looks like the texture doesn't even match.

The rear could have been great if it wasn't so complex with its layers and lines. The front and side profile reminds me of Maserati and Jaguar F-Type, respectively. What happened to the distinctive BMW look which defined their lineup for at least three decades? Even the legendary front grille has become strangely unfamiliar, just like the 8 Series concept.

Exactly! Too much Jag F-Type. BMW would really be better off if they came out with a new 8-series minus the "too" futuristic design.

Latest Posts

Back