BMX'ers Only

• Thread starter jagdrag77
  • 147 comments
Right now I'm riding a 2hip frame, but I plan on building up a new bike once i get back to the states

Damn Alex Hiam is soo good. Unfortunatly hes my age, so i suck haha
heres a good one philmed in Philly

Heres a good Dakota Roche video

Right now I'm riding a 2hip frame, but I plan on building up a new bike once i get back to the states

Nice, I've heard good things about 2hip. One of my mates 2hip came with a stock chrome back rim, which is unusual here.

Damn Alex Hiam is soo good. Unfortunatly hes my age, so i suck haha
heres a good one philmed in Philly

Heres a good Dakota Roche video

Ha, yeah Alex is very good for his age :crazy:

Yes
, I tottaly forgot about Dakota, he's awesome.

Mmm I'd give anything to ride Catty.

Also Giants of Dirt 3 just appeared on Youtube, rest in peace Dane.

That Catty vid is sweet :drool:

R.I.P to Dane aswell.

Just one video for tonight, the legend Matt Hoffman's world record jump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKF0ZW34FRk

Last edited:
^Mat has always been my favorite bmxer, followed by Nyquist. Love the Unconscious Vert sesh video.

I was at the Incline Club last Friday. Scotty Cranmer and Big Daddy were both there riding too haha. Was sick.

^Mat has always been my favorite bmxer, followed by Nyquist. Love the Unconscious Vert sesh video.

I was at the Incline Club last Friday. Scotty Cranmer and Big Daddy were both there riding too haha. Was sick.

Matt's awesome, even in the old Jackass movies too, ha.

I bet it was sick mate, Scotty's a good rider.

Anyways, here's some more videos:

I came across this one the other day, she's quite a good rider. And a looker too :sly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILrWIpYcR0E

Another Colony rider, Mick Bayzand, I'm loving his bike.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMF9JASjAM

Another from Colony, but a Flatland video. Very interesting to watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQPxg3HQBv4

Lakewood, NJ. It's south down by the shore kind of. I only go there a few times a year because I'm north west NJ lol.

The newest set up is in this video.

Merry BMX-mas to all and to all a good ride.

Yeah, Merry Christmas :)

I got hammered yesterday, and I went for an awesome ride this morning with a hangover. I was making my way home this morning, and I took a shortcut and jumped over this dodgy fence, next thing I know there's a flipping pool over that fence :dunce: Luckily I managed to get outta there before anyone noticed, ha.

Probably not the biggest thing to happen, but this is my 300th post!!

Have a good one fellow bmx'ers 👍

jagdrag77

I got hammered yesterday, and I went for an awesome ride this morning with a hangover. I was making my way home this morning, and I took a shortcut and jumped over this dodgy fence, next thing I know there's a flipping pool over that fence :dunce: Luckily I managed to get outta there before anyone noticed, ha.

:lol:

jagdrag77

Haha that's awesome

Haha that's awesome

It was mate 👍

I'm not one for the New Years resoultion thing, but I'm determinded to land a double back flip. I've found a long enough jump to make it, I reckon. I just need to find the courage (or stupidity, ha).

Anyways, bmx'ers. What are your New Years bmx resoultions? :sly:

jagdrag77
It was mate 👍

I'm not one for the New Years resoultion thing, but I'm determinded to land a double back flip. I've found a long enough jump to make it, I reckon. I just need to find the courage (or stupidity, ha).

Anyways, bmx'ers. What are your New Years bmx resoultions? :sly:

I agree no new years resolution for me.
Double backflip, you my friend are insane.

Ive got a few bmx's
IMAG0250-1.jpg

DSCF0789.jpg

DSCF0457.jpg

Theres more too.. Im abit addicted
This is a show that we have for the old school stuff
IMAG0170.jpg

Ive got a few bmx's

Theres more too.. Im abit addicted
This is a show that we have for the old school stuff

Dude, thats a awesome collection you got there!!

I'm lovin the blue frame :crazy:

Nice bikes, those teal wall fafs are lookin good

I know, right?! I think Odyssesy do 'em too.

They are the bizz

They look it 👍

Btw, how are you finding those Profile hubs? I need a new rear hub and I'm thinking of maybe Profile one.

I don't think odyssey has teal walls I think it's a blue tire with tan walls. I known shadow now has a red wall and blue wall tire too.

Profile are the industry standard when it comes to hubs.
They are fantastic and perfect for what i need. Of course there are better hubs but if you need something to build up once and forget about then they are perfect.

The blue bike is actually green and is my skate park / street bike
DSCF0462.jpg

And it runs some Odyssey tanwalls which took me some time to find some as noone would sell them in australia.
DSCF0459.jpg

I have afew more bmx's too
DSCF0357.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

Thats still not all of them..

Profile are the industry standard when it comes to hubs.
They are fantastic and perfect for what i need. Of course there are better hubs but if you need something to build up once and forget about then they are perfect.

And it runs some Odyssey tanwalls which took me some time to find some as noone would sell them in Australia.
Thats still not all of them..

The Profile's sound good as I'm not a fan of fiddling with my bike everyday, but I need something strong enough to withstand my trail riding.

If your having trouble get the newest parts for ya bike, I highly recommened the guys at www.backbonebmx.com.au 👍

My small town doesn't have a bike shop, and the guys do online shopping, they send out the stuff via post and it's perfect for me.

How many bmx's do you reckon you have? I'm loving the frames :crazy:

jagdrag77
The Profile's sound good as I'm not a fan of fiddling with my bike everyday, but I need something strong enough to withstand my trail riding.

If your having trouble get the newest parts for ya bike, I highly recommened the guys at www.backbonebmx.com.au 👍

My small town doesn't have a bike shop, and the guys do online shopping, they send out the stuff via post and it's perfect for me.

How many bmx's do you reckon you have? I'm loving the frames :crazy:

If you can afford them profiles are very tough parts. I know a kid that ran their cheaper madera hub and it was indestructible.

Im all good for finding parts now.
Theres a really good shop close enough to me and the guy who owns it is very passionate when it comes to bmx.. he is also a master wheelbuilder, over the weekend he showed me a video of him building through till rideable a wheel in 12min 👍
www.ridingway.com.au

Heres a review he has done on profile hubs too
http://vimeo.com/18104811

As for number of bikes i have... not as many as some people i know through bmx collecting

savage388
If you can afford them profiles are very tough parts. I know a kid that ran their cheaper madera hub and it was indestructible.

Aren't the madera hubs more expensive? I thought on dans comp the madera graffiti hub was more than a profile hub.

Oh yea this is my 100th post yay!

Guitar613
Aren't the madera hubs more expensive? I thought on dans comp the madera graffiti hub was more than a profile hub.

Oh yea this is my 100th post yay!

No last time I checked they were roughly 40 dollars cheaper. The profile hub was over 200.

Back