Bonus Pack 3 is Now Available For Assetto Corsa on PC

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 60 comments
Interesting. Forza 7 has the Ghibli and two Gran Turismo (S & Trofeo) but no Levante or Quattroporte (two cars I don't mind having in AC, to be honest).

Forza is backed by Microsoft and is one of the largest racing game franchises in the history of racing games. This means the tables are turned, the manufacturers don't have as much say because they really want their product in this game that gets millions and millions of eyes on it and Turn10 gets to dictate the conditions more. Kunos/AC don't have that luxury, they have to do what the manufacturers request if they want any of these cars in this little indie game of theirs. Though they are working their way towards it and it certainly seems like they've earned a lot of credibility with the car manufacturers over the last couple years.

It's very likely that Maserati dictates what cars get added to the game, not Kunos.

Yes, but it doesn't change my point. SUVs like the Levante and Cayenne may have some sporty characteristics, but their worst traits (size and weight) shine through when navigating race tracks at speed. I'd say car manufacturers should first and foremost encourage game developers to simulate the sportiest models in their current lineups before resorting to SUVs, limo saloons and futuristic concepts. At least it looks like that's what Porsche did.

Interesting. Forza 7 has the Ghibli and two Gran Turismo (S & Trofeo) but no Levante or Quattroporte (two cars I don't mind having in AC, to be honest).

I think FM7 could have the Levante added as DLC very soon. That game has acquired a SUV fetish lately. I'm quite sure there's only one Gran Turismo model in FM7 though. No?

I'd say car manufacturers should first and foremost encourage game developers to simulate the sportiest models in their current lineups before resorting to SUVs, limo saloons and futuristic concepts.

While I would like to see that too, SUVs are what sells and the reason the manufacturers wanted them in the game is so that they could have them at show displays and stuff for the average person to drive. Simple as that, they look at having their car in the game as a form of advertising and the model they most want to sell is their new SUV.

At least it looks like that's what Porsche did.

Um, there's two Porsche SUV's and their giant four-door saloon in AC. Why? Same reason, they want to sell lots of SUVs and Panameras and want to use them in their show displays. I believe Porsche is also the one who requested Black Cat County and also wanted the giant yellow turn arrows everywhere, they felt that a race track was a daunting place for the average person they'd find at one of their displays so they wanted something that felt more familiar and was easy for someone who isn't a sim racer to manage. And if it weren't for Kunos agreeing to do this you can bet we probably wouldn't have any Porsches or Maseratis in the game, sporty models or otherwise. This is all straight from Kunos too, I'm not just making crap up. :)

I think FM7 could have the Levante added as DLC very soon. That game has acquired a SUV fetish lately. I'm quite sure there's only one Gran Turismo model in FM7 though. No?
Yeah, Turn 10 seems to have a thing for SUVs, vintage and modern off-roaders, buggies etc. I heard rumours about an off-road expansion but I don't own FM7 so I don't really care about it.
About the Gran Turismo, there's the road car ('10 GT S) and then there's the cup car ('14 MC Trofeo, similar to the GT4 race model featured in Assetto).

Forza is backed by Microsoft and is one of the largest racing game franchises in the history of racing games. This means the tables are turned, the manufacturers don't have as much say because they really want their product in this game that gets millions and millions of eyes on it and Turn10 gets to dictate the conditions more. Kunos/AC don't have that luxury, they have to do what the manufacturers request if they want any of these cars in this little indie game of theirs. Though they are working their way towards it and it certainly seems like they've earned a lot of credibility with the car manufacturers over the last couple years.
Very true. Hopefully, going forward, manufacturers will provide more 'freedom' and also accept Kunos' requests on tuned variants more easily. Such a shame that Nissan didn't give them the permission to create a modified GT-R R34.

While I would like to see that too, SUVs are what sells and the reason the manufacturers wanted them in the game is so that they could have them at show displays and stuff for the average person to drive. Simple as that, they look at having their car in the game as a form of advertising and the model they most want to sell is their new SUV.

Exactly, and that precisely where I think there's a general misunderstanding among some car manufacturers. Again, racing circuits make big vehicles feel clumsier than they typically are during everyday use, so why market such cars through a race-minded driving simulation? I still remember how underwhelmed I felt the first time I drove the Levante in AC, or the Cayenne for that matter. One does adapt to them after a few corners but inappropriate monstrosities as far as I'm concerned.

Now I do think there's room for variety, but all I'm saying is that the Maserati road car lineup in AC is missing the sportiest essence of the brand, which in my opinion is somewhat unfortunate. The road legal Gran Turismo is the least I would have expected by now, but instead we got a huge saloon and a concept car. Oh well, it's all free and mostly nice thanks to the other cars and Laguna Seca.

Um, there's two Porsche SUV's and their giant four-door saloon in AC. Why? Same reason, they want to sell lots of SUVs and Panameras and want to use them in their show displays. I believe Porsche is also the one who requested Black Cat County and also wanted the giant yellow turn arrows everywhere, they felt that a race track was a daunting place for the average person they'd find at one of their displays so they wanted something that felt more familiar and was easy for someone who isn't a sim racer to manage. And if it weren't for Kunos agreeing to do this you can bet we probably wouldn't have any Porsches or Maseratis in the game, sporty models or otherwise. This is all straight from Kunos too, I'm not just making crap up. :)

Both Marco and Porsche were rather open about how the partnership came into effect, so I know you're not making it up. As I said in my previous post, however, Porsche made sure to represent their entire 2016 lineup alongside the Cayenne, Macan and Panamera. Hence the reason why I pointed it out; Porsche didn't miss the mark Maserati apparently just did. In short, Porsche made sure to spoil players with a variety of current-day Cayman and 911 models alongside the more practical rides. Ok, Maserati was not in the position to add 25 cars over three car packs here, but the point still stands. Big cars taking precedence over sports cars is misguided in the context of racing simulators.

Yeah, Turn 10 seems to have a thing for SUVs, vintage and modern off-roaders, buggies etc. I heard rumours about an off-road expansion but I don't own FM7 so I don't really care about it.
About the Gran Turismo, there's the road car ('10 GT S) and then there's the cup car ('14 MC Trofeo, similar to the GT4 race model featured in Assetto).

You're right. I forgot that yellow Gran Turismo race car for a moment.

Last edited:
Exactly, and that precisely where I think there's a general misunderstanding among some car manufacturers. Again, racing circuits make big vehicles feel clumsier than they typically are during everyday use, so why market such cars through a race-minded driving simulation? I still remember how underwhelmed I felt the first time I drove the Levante in AC, or the Cayenne for that matter. One does adapt to them after a few corners but inappropriate monstrosities as far as I'm concerned.

Now I do think there's room for variety, but all I'm saying is that the Maserati road car lineup in AC is missing the sportiest essence of the brand, which in my opinion is somewhat unfortunate. The road legal Gran Turismo is the least I would have expected by now, but instead we got a huge saloon and a concept car. Oh well, it's all free and mostly nice thanks to the other cars and Laguna Seca.

Both Marco and Porsche were rather open about how the partnership came into effect, so I know you're not making it up. As I said in my previous post, however, Porsche made sure to represent their entire 2016 lineup alongside the Cayenne, Macan and Panamera. Hence the reason why I pointed it out; Porsche didn't miss the mark Maserati apparently just did. In short, Porsche made sure to spoil players with a variety of current-day Cayman and 911 models alongside the more practical rides. Ok, Maserati was not in the position to add 25 cars over three car packs here, but the point still stands. Big cars taking precedence over sports cars is misguided in the context of racing simulators.

There's obviously a reason why Maserati didn't do what Porsche did, rather than miss the mark. Those reasons could range from the fact Kunos have a partnership with Porsche, or the fact that Kunos said no to Maserati previously as they had no room in their schedule. Which quite possibly could have been due to wrapping up a deal with Porsche 2 years before they announced the deal/released them.

Changelog V1.16 for those that haven't seen yet.

– New Alfa Romeo tipo 33 Stradale
– New Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
– New Lamborghini Huracán Performante
– New Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
– New Maserati Alfieri
– New Maserati Quattroporte GTS
– New Pagani Huayra BC
– New Laguna Seca Circuit
– Corrected Porsche 908LH Fuel consumption
– Corrected Pagani Huayra front splitter aero position
– Added steering wheel alert on race start.
– Potential workaround for launcher losing input focus after session ends; reported after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
– Templates added for Bonus Pack cars
– Various minor updates to digitial instruments in older content
– Various minor graphical fixes in older content

or the fact that Kunos said no to Maserati previously as they had no room in their schedule.
That could have certainly played a role. All in all, I'm happy with the current Maserati lineup, even if the vintage department is lacking a bit: a first gen Ghibli or the Bora would make it better, but we can't always have everything.

Like I said, Maserati was probably more concerned about using AC setups at car shows and what not so they could let people "drive" their hot new SUV then they were concerned about having their brand in a racing sim for sim racers to enjoy. Porsche is known for and is very proud of their performance car heritage and after being out of proper racing sims for so long they wanted to make a big splash and show off both their history and current lineup. Maserati is now known more for being a luxury brand than a sporty brand, they just want to move vehicles. You're looking at it from a sim racers point of view, they're looking at it from a marketing point of view.

That could have certainly played a role. All in all, I'm happy with the current Maserati lineup, even if the vintage department is lacking a bit: a first gen Ghibli or the Bora would make it better, but we can't always have everything.
I'm happy with the lineup too, though I'd love more vintage Maserati's.
Like I said, Maserati was probably more concerned about using AC setups at car shows and what not so they could let people "drive" their hot new SUV then they were concerned about having their brand in a racing sim for sim racers to enjoy. Porsche is known for and is very proud of their performance car heritage and after being out of proper racing sims for so long they wanted to make a big splash and show off both their history and current lineup. Maserati is now known more for being a luxury brand than a sporty brand, they just want to move vehicles. You're looking at it from a sim racers point of view, they're looking at it from a marketing point of view.
Maserati doesn't have a big line up of cars from the last 30 years, race or road cars. So they must have wanted a deal that suits their business too.

I was listening to Aris' chat with RD (still have to watch the whole video) and he said that when Kunos approached Maserati to get the GT4 car, they also proposed a couple of extra cars (one of them being the Alfieri and I guess the other was the Quattroporte or maybe the Levante) and Kunos was like 'why not'. Sounds like a mutual agreement, not some sort of obligation in terms of which models needed to be showcased.

I was listening to Aris' chat with RD (still have to watch the whole video) and he said that when Kunos approached Maserati to get the GT4 car, they also proposed a couple of extra cars (one of them being the Alfieri and I guess the other was the Quattroporte or maybe the Levante) and Kunos was like 'why not'. Sounds like a mutual agreement, not some sort of obligation in terms of which models needed to be showcased.
I'm sure it was more why not as in "why not instead of saying no, and no deal". Marco made it clear previously that certain cars ( Levante, the 3 free Porcshes) were conditions of getting the licence.

Funny you're saying I'm looking at it from a sim racing perspective when my previous reply elaborated how Maserati, in my humble opinion, possibly got it wrong from a marketing perspective. True that my inner sim racer is biased in favor of sportier machines, but my previous post tried to be objective about it. Besides, I don't think we ever disagreed that some of these Maserati models most likely have been included as marketing tools before sim racing toys.

Not to sound like a broken record, but I'm convinced Maserati would be more likely to promote their range successfully if the marque utilized AC to predominantly push its nimbler sports cars in the current lineup, whether the targeted recipient finds him or herself in the living room or on the showfloor's simulator stands. Not even the Alfieri cuts it here as it doesn't represent anything tangible to the consumer who doesn't know it's based on the Gran Turismo. Who really likes how the Levante drives in AC? Is the Quattroporte any fun? I haven't tried the latter myself, but I'm sure many people (not just sim racers) would have enjoyed the Ghibli more.

Maserati doesn't have a big line up of cars from the last 30 years, race or road cars. So they must have wanted a deal that suits their business too.

That's the general misunderstanding I see right there in a nutshell. - performance luxury brand using a racing simulation to suit its core business. Unless the core business is sports and super cars, then it preferably shouldn't use racing simulators for promoting the core business. Isn't it self-explanatory?

Such agreements appear to have become common practice. Ferrari and Porsche recently presented Kunos with such requests, as revealed in recent streams and interviews.

I'm sure it was more why not as in "why not instead of saying no, and no deal". Marco made it clear previously that certain cars ( Levante, the 3 free Porcshes) were conditions of getting the licence.
During the '16 Summer stream, maybe? Think I've missed that part, so pardon my ignorance on the matter (I only remember Marco saying that Black Cat County was made on Maserati's and Porsche's request).

I'm just a plebian controller player, but:

Sesto Elemento: Feels rock solid, a lot less body roll than Huayra. A bit slower, but a hell of a lot more planted and predictable. Although, as someone else already stated, didn't feel as RAW and race-cary as one would expect from a track only Lambo. Still a hell of a car none the less!

Huracan Perfomante: Somewhere in between the Sesto and Aventador SV. All modern Lambos tend to have a sense of familiarity, although it's not hard to pick out their subtle handling differences to really get the full picture of their character. In short, a solid car but not as fast as it feels. Unlike the Huayra which may feel slow because you're often fighting the traction limit, you actually are faster in that.

Hope at least 1 person gets something out of my impressions. I've been eyeing a wheel for a couple weeks now, I think I may finally bite the bullet within the next few weeks.

EDIT: Forgot I didn't drive the Quattroporte either. But hey, what else is there to expect from a big grand tourer? Maybe I'll be surprised, but I doubt it!
Sesto Elemento feels incredibly stiff. Go into a corner or come out of a corner with the least bit uncertainty so you have to make some rapid fire back and forth movements of the steering wheel and you're going to spin. Downshifts sound beautiful. She hauls butt too. You've gotta expect that from a car that's barely cracking 1,000kg with a driver and full fluids! That's 341 kilograms (752 pounds!) lighter than the Gallardo Superleggera. The best way to describe it is probably to call it a Gallardo SL on steroids. Lot of steroids. Not the crap D-Ball pills your buddy can get. I'm talking about East German turning-women-into-men steroids!! :lol:

The Huracan Performante has quickly become my favorite car to drive. THIS is what I thought a Lamborghini Aventador SV would drive like. A quick and nimble machine considering it's an AWD Lamborghini. :D This car hugs the road like no other. That's going to allow people to set some really nice lap times with this car - I know I'm already driven a handful record breaking laps (my personal records, that is...) On the real car, Lamborghini developed this awesome active aerodynamics system. Watch this quick (1min22s) video if you don't know what I'm talking about. God bless the guys at Kunos for doing what they could do to fully implement the ALA system into their digital Huracan. The aero.ini is drastically different from any other car made by Kunos - I have a few ideas of what's what, but its going to take some time for me to figure it out.

The front spoiler can be in Minimum Drag (Top Speed / Top Acceleration) mode:
UjTV8A8.jpg

or it can be in Maximum Downforce Mode:

ekkF3Lw.jpg

I don't know if anything on the rear spoiler is animated. The cool thing about this active spoiler is that it has an actual effect in Assetto Corsa. It's not some cheesy visual effect that isn't tied to the actual aerodynamics.

Last edited:
Mmmm mmm! I was a tad disappointed with the Aventador SV. I think Kunos did a great job with the car, but it ended up being not my cup of tea. The Huracan Performante on the other hand... The car is so incredible to drive. I can't wait to run some races with it. :D
Go full-size on these shots...
hggxNWO.jpg

lqDUIyv.jpg

Mmmm mmm! I was a tad disappointed with the Aventador SV. I think Kunos did a great job with the car, but it ended up being not my cup of tea. The Huracan Performante on the other hand... The car is so incredible to drive. I can't wait to run some races with it. :D
Go full-size on these shots...
hggxNWO.jpg

Wait wait wait..is that one of Assetto's showrooms?! :eek:

Wait wait wait..is that one of Assetto's showrooms?! :eek:
It a showroom in Content Manager. One of many you can choose from, or make your own easily enough.

VMQat1a.jpg

Anyone who is running Assetto Corsa on a PC should be using Content Manager. It opens up an entire new world of possibilities with Assetto Corsa.

It a showroom in Content Manager. One of many you can choose from, or make your own easily enough.

VMQat1a.jpg

Anyone who is running Assetto Corsa on a PC should be using Content Manager. It opens up an entire new world of possibilities with Assetto Corsa.
If I can install it properly. :(

Finally had the chance to test out the Dream Pack 3 - here are my thoughts!

Alfa 33 Stradale

My favorite classic car in AC thus far. I was never a fan of the older classics in AC due to their steep learning curve and demand to spend a lot of time to learn the driving characteristics of the car and then to find the pace; but the Alfa's different.

I'd describe the handling the right combination between classics and "modern" in a sense that it's incredibly accesible for even unexperienced drivers or drivers that usually (like myself) stick to the modern cars.
In combination with the incredibly revhappy and glorious sounding engine and a surprising amount of mechanical grip makes this an absolute peach to drive around.

I never felt like that there was an incredibly steep learning curve in order to pull in very good lap times on either Laguna Seca or Nords.

Alfa Romeo Giulia

The pace of this sedan is incredible, not to mention that it makes it very, very well. Due to the tall gearing and general lack in sound (AC being AC or is the sound really this bad irl?), you feel like you're really sluggish around everything, but a 7:17 around Nords. Tourist is incredible pace considering it's power and especially weight.

In terms of handling it's a mixed bag, thanks to the hypercar road tyres the overall grip level is plentiful and the initial turn in is incredibly sharp, but it's also tail-happy, so you'd always have to be careful that it won't bite you in the back side.

Probably the weakest car in the whole pack though.

Maserati Quattroporte GTS

Equally to Porsche Panamera, Porsche Macan and the Maserati Levante a total surprise. Enough power that you never feel underpowered, although on street tyres and suprisingly high grip level that makes this car very accessible to even new drivers, which makes it a perfect car to learn tracks in.

Not much else to say - it's just a really enjoyable car.

Maserati Alfieri

Concept cars are always a mixed bag for me, but this one again was a decent surprise. The biggest one certainly was that it sits on street tyres and really makes you wonder what this car could do on hypercar road tyres. The sound is absolutely orgasmic and mechanically and the handling can be very controlable, but it also can be the tailhappiest and "smokiest" car in AC. A little hoon machine which is simply held back by it's tyres and engine in part, especially in uphill parts on Nords. and even Laguna Seca.

Lamborghini Huracan Performante

Boy, oh boy - it's fast. It's similar to a GT3 RS, incredibly fast on hypercar corsa tyres, incredibly grippy (minus some mid-corner understeer) and generally just a riot. But nothing that really tingles my fancy; didn't stop me to do about 20 laps around Laguna Seca in the car though :lol:

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Probably the most demanding car in this pack, especially over the Nordschleife, where you should really, really careful over compressions and jumps and bumps, it can and it will bite quite badly. After switching out the semislicks for the hypercar corsa tyres, it made it a heck of a lot easier to find some much needed counter to the corner understeer, but it still is incredibly demanding. This is probably the only car where I feel like I still have some pace to find, but it has the capabilities to do so.

Pagani Huayra BC

Another one of those physics - defying cars which are absolutely incredible and simply OP. In my first lap over the Nordschleife I managed a 6:18 (!) and the scary thing about it is, that it's not as demanding to get this car around the track at that kind of pace, but rather the lack of demand; it's effortless. It's balistic, the grip levels are out of this world, and quite literally mindbending.

On one hand incredible, but also incredibly boring. Don't know..

Laguna Seca

A laser-scanned track, so it's obviously an incredible experience. Besides Nordschleife and Spa, Laguna Seca is my third favorite track in the world. I love the flow and elevation changes of the track and no matter which car I'm driving on it, it's just a riot and I love it.
Now I only need Mt. Panorama and I'd be happy forever. :dopey:

Finally got a chance to test the latest update tonight. Won't write too much as most people already put their opinions on the new cars, but here goes...

Alfa 33 - I love lightweight old cars and this one is no exception. Beautiful styling, amazing sound, and handles like a dream. About the only complaint I have is it's a bit underpowered for how well it handles, but it's nice to drive a car and not worry it's going to kill you every corner :lol: I wish someone would mod the Alfa Giulia TZ2 (from GT5/6) as a sparring partner though.

Alfa Giulia - echoing what a lot of people have said, this is the most disappointing car of the bunch. Maybe my expectations are too hyped by all the rave reviews this car gets. It's heavy, turns like a pig, and sounds terrible for having a supposedly Ferrari derived engine. I didn't even finish a lap of Silverstone (my usual test track) before quitting. That's how boring this car is. I drove it on Street tyres so it might drive a bit better on Hypercar Road, but I'm not gonna find out because I don't think the real car comes with the same tyres as a LaFerrari, etc.

Quattroporte - after the Giulia, I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm not sold on the looks (GranTurismo looks much better), but it handles really well for its size and sounds pretty good too. Sadly I'm not a fan of luxury sedans so this won't get much use from me.

Alfieri - I know a lot of sim racing purists are in arms about the inclusion of concept cars, but I feel this one is acceptable. It's no Vision GT, and its drivetrain and specs are actually quite plausible. Drives quite similar to the Quattroporte, if maybe a tad more sporty. But I absolutely LOVE that crazy speed/tacho combination :bowdown:

Sesto Elemento - I never really know what to expect with this car, firstly because it's so rare in real life (the only time I've seen it driven in anger is Top Gear), and also because I'm never quite sure if it's a really fast supercar, a track day toy or a bona fide race car. Well, now that I've driven it, I can say that it's not quite race car levels of grip (front downforce particularly is lacking). So track day toy then? But hang on, you can only select semislick tyres. So sadly it won't compete with the likes of FXXK or P1 GTR. But no matter, it's still a 🤬 fast supercar. It's very odd because I always thought of Lambos as the heavyweights of the supercar world, but this car weighs as much as a Miata :crazy: With the Trofeo tyres it's literally like a driving a MAD bee. All your inputs are met with instant reaction. So hyperactive. Looks bonkers (it literally has its dashboard gutted out :crazy:). Sounds amazing. Perfect car for me.

Huracan Perf - I know this thing is "supposedly" faster than a 918 around the 'Ring, but I was still expecting it to feel slow after the Sesto. Well guess what, it posted the EXACT same laptimes around Silverstone International (1.12 with Hypercar Road and 1.09 with Trofeos) as the Sesto. Mind boggling :eek: I don't know how it's possible considering it's so much heavier, and only a little bit more powerful (which doesn't help much on a short track). I can't say that I feel the ALA working in the corners, but it is a lot more planted and smoother to drive than Sesto, which I'm guessing is where all the laptime comes from.

Huayra BC - saved the best for last. Even the colour selections for this car is amazing :drool: I don't like the stock Huayra much compared to the Zonda, but the BC goes a long way to making the Huayra a lot closer to its predecessor in terms of aggressiveness. And it's not just looks either, the stock Huayra has always been a handful, but the BC is razor sharp. I find the downshift sounds a bit weird though :odd: Almost like the whole engine shuts off and you only hear the gearbox. Also I just noticed that the flaps are not animated when turning (inside flap is supposed to raise higher). A bit surprising given Kunos' attention to detail. The only racing game I know that animates the 4 flaps fully is GT5/6.

Laguna Seca - I find Laguna an odd track. I'm always quite ambivalent about it (the Corkscrew is it's only interesting feature, and the scenery is always so boring), but it was probably the first real world race track I've ever driven virtually (in GT2), and one of only 2 racetracks I have ever visited IRL (Albert Park is the other one, which isn't even a permanent circuit). So I guess it does have some significance for me. Anyway, track surface feels great and intuitive to drive. If you've driven this track many times in GT you don't have to think twice about racing line, braking points, etc. About the only thing is the Corkscrew feels "flatter" than GT's rendition. I don't doubt AC's accuracy since it's laser scanned, but it must be same camera/FOV trickery (certain parts of the Nordschleife also feels much flatter in AC than GT).

Anyway, for a free pack, it's pretty damn amazing. When other developers charge upwards of $10 for ~5 cars and more for a track, Kunos continues to do a lot of goodwill towards its customers. In fact I always feel bad because I would happily shell $10 for this pack to help out Kunos whenever possible. Because of this PD and Kunos will always be my favourite developers, no matter if they make some absolutely boneheaded decisions sometimes. In this day and age, respect towards your customers go a long long way in my book 👍

EDIT: random thought, but I would love to see a pure EV being simulated in AC. GT doesn't simulate electric torque all that well and these cars are never seen in traditional PC sims for obvious reasons (rF2's Formula E excepted). New Tesla Roadster anyone?

EDIT: random thought, but I would love to see a pure EV being simulated in AC. GT doesn't simulate electric torque all that well and these cars are never seen in traditional PC sims for obvious reasons (rF2's Formula E excepted). New Tesla Roadster anyone?

They'd have to also simulate going in to limp mode 3/4 of a single lap :lol::yuck:! Seriously, street electrics SUCK right now at anything other than drag races; at least we have a proper drag strip in game.

But even a Formula E car would be nothing to get particularly excited over. It's not amazing in any facet, aside from using electric power to spin the wheels.

I love how the Corkscrew can bite hard when concentration slips with a downforce-heavy setup. Overall great job on Laguna Seca! I don't want DLC for this game to end.

Last edited:
I love how the Corkscrew can bite hard when concentration slips with a downforce-heavy setup. Overall great job on Laguna Seca! I don't want DLC for this game to end.

With ACC announced i think dlc is finished for AC which is disappointing I want more :(

Back