Borderlands 3

• Thread starter MeanElf
  • 212 comments
I got 4 left.
Duel, Revive, Shooting Range and Circle of Slaughter.

The Circle of Slaughter is a pain in the 🤬 even on "easier" difficulty.

I can give u a hand for the MP trophies if you want.

Just finished my FL4K normal playthrough and got him to LvL 50 finally.

I can give u a hand for the MP trophies if you want.

Just finished my FL4K normal playthrough and got him to LvL 50 finally.

Have you did any Circle of Slaughter?
I did one and managed to get done with it.

The slaughter 3000 and the rakk one are the ones I have had issues.

Once I get slaughter done I get like all the trophies except the firing range (Which I guess is possible on SP but lots say to do in co-op)

Have you did any Circle of Slaughter?
I did one and managed to get done with it.

The slaughter 3000 and the rakk one are the ones I have had issues.

Once I get slaughter done I get like all the trophies except the firing range (Which I guess is possible on SP but lots say to do in co-op)

I tried one Circle of Slaughter but I was on Mayhem 3 at the time and failed just at the end (Prismatic Rakk) . On normal Id be Confident in beating them with my Moze.

I tried one Circle of Slaughter but I was on Mayhem 3 at the time and failed just at the end (Prismatic Rakk) . On normal Id be Confident in beating them with my Moze.

I'm using flak.
I don't quite have the full gear I was hoping for too right now either.
So I just probably have to reset my skills a bit and get slightly better gear.

I'm using flak.
I don't quite have the full gear I was hoping for too right now either.
So I just probably have to reset my skills a bit and get slightly better gear.

After using my Moze I was a bit underwhelmed by FL4K at the start. I've since respecced to a build by Joltzdude149 on YouTube.

It was a build from before FL4Ks recent nerfs but it is still very good. It puts out a lot of damage but doesn't have the highest Shield capacity, So I paired it with the legendary Re-Charger shield which helps survivability.

I have a good class mod and Artifact but not perfect, Still with my Crossroad SMGs, Lyuda, Lucians' I melt everything in my way

Last edited:
After using my Moze I was a bit underwhelmed by FL4K at the start. I've since respecced to a build by Joltzdude149 on YouTube.

It was a build from before FL4Ks recent nerfs but it is still very good. It puts out a lot of damage but doesn't have the highest Shield capacity, So I paired it with the legendary Re-Charger shield which helps survivability.

I have a good class mod and Artifact but not perfect, Still with my Crossroad SMGs, Lyuda, Lucians' I melt everything in my way

I got some stuff but still need others.
But if you're up for it can do at lease 3 trophies now?
The duel, revive and the range?

Edit:
Is Guardian rank capped or can you get all the items?

Last edited:
I got some stuff but still need others.
But if you're up for it can do at lease 3 trophies now?
The duel, revive and the range?

Edit:
Is Guardian rank capped or can you get all the items?

Sorry, Havnt been online in the last day. I can help you now if you like? You are on PS4 right?

Do you mean the Guardian Rewards? Yes i have all of them.

Last edited:
Sorry, Havnt been online in the last day. I can help you now if you like? You are on PS4 right?

Do you mean the Guardian Rewards? Yes i have all of them.

I haven't been on the past day and I won't be on the next few days because of work.

And yes I am on PS4.

I haven't been on the past day and I won't be on the next few days because of work.

And yes I am on PS4.

My psn is RyMilo31, Send me a FR and we can do it when you are next on.

Patch Notes for Oct. 10th

Vault Hunter Adjustments

Amara

We addressed a concern that Alacrity was only rewarding players one point worth of bonuses even if the player put in more than one point. In addition, we wanted Phasegrasp to be more accessible to all weapon types and play styles, so we doubled the range to grasp an enemy.

• Putting points into Alacrity now awards a reload speed bonus per rank
  • Phasegrasp can now be used on targets further away and the cooldown is now instantly returned if a player misses
Moze

The Bloodletter class mod was creating some overwhelming synergies for Moze so we increased the delay and decreased the recharge rate of the shield to compensate. This should help encourage the intended use of this class mod, which is to heal shields manually, not automatically. Means of Destruction’s re-trigger delay was adjusted again because the change limited other builds beyond creating infinite grenades. The infinite grenade bug will be addressed in a future patch but we wanted to enable other builds that use Means of Destruction so we dramatically reduced the re-trigger delay to a reasonable number.

• Bloodletter Class Mod
    - Increased the Recharge Delay by 150%
    - Reduced the Recharge Rate by 50%
  • Addressed a reported bug with Close the Distance so the Action Skill Augment will now deal the intended Shock Damage
  • Means of Destruction now has a re-trigger delay of 0.3 seconds
FL4K

The Leave No Trace change last week to FL4K was to forcefully inject the functionality of a cooldown into the ability. However, the value that was added was never the intended the value. We dramatically lowered it to retain the promise of the ability but with a cooldown that still allows players to gain ammo without dramatically removing a core aspect of a weapon’s gameplay loop.

• Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay set to 0.3 seconds
Zane

• Death Follows Close will correctly update several Kill Skills after unlocking this ability
Weapon Hotfixes
  • The Lob's projectile tick damage is now 60% of base damage (up from 20%) and projectile speed decelerates faster to increase chances of hitting the same target multiple times
  • Creeping Death damage increased by 200%
  • Carrier damage increased by 60%
  • Gunerang damage increased by 20%
  • All Sniper Rifle Zoom Levels have been slightly reduced
  • Long scopes on Jakobs, Children of the Vault, and DAHL Assault Rifles have also been slightly reduced
  • Anointed Parts:
    - When Zane swaps positions with his Digi-Clone, the damage gained is increased to 130% (up from 75%)
    - When FL4K hits a target with Rakks, the target now takes 100% increased damage (up from 50%)
    - The Anointed part "Increased damage vs Badasses" no longer heals the player and now correctly adds bonus damage to Badass enemies
Bug Fixes
  • Pain, Terror, and Agonizer 9000 have been adjusted to have an increased chance to drop higher quality loot
  • Addressed a reported bug with Dynasty Diner that could potentially halt mission progress for some players
  • Addressed a reported concern that some players fell through the floors in various boss arenas
  • Modified enemy spawn level discrepancies reported in the later parts of the campaign
We noticed that some enemies were spawning at lower levels than expected in the later parts of the campaign. Players should no longer see enemies that are dramatically lower levels than other nearby enemies in certain areas.

I like the changes. Happy that Leave no trace is usable again. Bloodletter change doesnt effect me as i use a lovely marksman classmod with 5 blazing RPM's. :)

I like the changes. Happy that Leave no trace is usable again. Bloodletter change doesnt effect me as i use a lovely marksman classmod with 5 blazing RPM's. :)

It's good that they have adjusted them again but the fact that the initial tweaks were so dramatic suggests they really didn't think them through properly in the first place. There were cases where a skill was made completely pointless until this patch tweaked them again.

It's good that they have adjusted them again but the fact that the initial tweaks were so dramatic suggests they really didn't think them through properly in the first place. There were cases where a skill was made completely pointless until this patch tweaked them again.

Like most games when it comes to changing or altering things they always tend to overcompensate. As you say, thankfully gearbox dont seem afraid to revert changes and own their mistakes. FL4Ks Leave no trace was one of the skills made completely redundant to the point that it was a complete waste of 3 SP in builds and was taken out of every single one. Even though its good they revert the changes, I agree with you that they shouldnt think such a big change was suitable in the first place.

Got my platinum with the help of @MILO
Those circle of slaughter are a pain to do.
Rakk then heavies even on normal mode no mayhem and even easier.

The 3000 one glitched out for the bad at first then it glitched out for the good.

At lease now I can start TVHM and go again.
Speedrun the story and see what all happens.

Theres a noticeable spike in difficulty at the end of the Slaughterstar 3000. When the Nullhounds and Mechs start spawning.

The Cistern is still the worst though just because of how annoying the Rakk are, they seem to have more health than the Badass ratch and Jabbers

So I discovered Recurring Hex actually chokes the game on PS4. For everyone in the party. I'm not sure about people on PS4 Pro, though as my buddy and I have standard PS4's. Hilarity ensued:

Video is using my buddy's perspective, you'll see me throwing the grenades.

I don't know why we died of laughter at this but we did. At one point I became kind of nervous that I'd cause the game to crash during this battle so I backed off on using them towards the end :lol:

Aside from it choking the PS4, Recurring Hex is the bestest grenade ever <3

Yesterday there was a hotfix.
Here are the notes

Weapon Hotfixes
Maliwan

• Westergun damage increased by 25%
  • ASMD damage increased by 28%
  • Cutsman damage reduced by 25%
Tediore

• Ten Gallon damage increased by 8%
Vladof

• Sickle reload speed increased by 25%
  • Faisor damage increased by 15%
  • Infiniti damage increased by 40%
  • Magnificent damage increased by 25%
  • Jericho damage increased by 40%
  • Lucian’s Call accuracy and handling reduced
  • Lyuda Critical Damage Bonus decreased by 30% and made a modification to address a reported bug that an extra bullet was spawned in the center
The Lyuda’s functionality is to split the projectile from 1 to 3 after a certain distance. It was reported that the original projectile was never destroyed in the process of splitting so 1 projectile actually became 4. Addressing this concern effectively removed a full shot’s worth of damage which auto-corrects the base damage of the weapon. Since we increased all sniper rifle critical damage bonus in a previous hotfix, we reduced some of the critical damage bonus on the Lyuda.

Torgue

• Try-Bolt damage increased by 25%
  • Alchemist damage increased by 25%
  • Devils Foursum damage increased by 13%
  • Flakker now consumes the full magazine when fired and damage is reduced by 33%
Flakker was greatly outperforming other shotguns due to the number of projectiles and the high rate of fire. We initially believed the resulting projectile spread would cause most of the explosions to miss the target, however this turned out to be false, so we reduced the projectile damage and allowed the weapon to only fire once per magazine. This change encourages players to capitalize on different stat bonuses to maximize the weapon’s damage output.

• Laser-Sploder rocket projectiles spawn interval increased by 0.4 seconds
Jakobs

• Maggie damage increased by 35%
  • Hellwalker damage reduced by 8%
Hyperion

We found that a couple of the Legendary Hyperion weaponry bypassed the Hyperion manufacturer playstyle too easily making their bonuses greatly outweigh the penalties. The Butcher was drastically outperforming all metrics and we chose to reduce the damage in order to keep the fast fire rate.

• Conference Call damage increased by 15%
  • Crossroad accuracy reduced and it now fires 3 projectiles instead of 4
  • Butcher accuracy reduced and damage reduced by 25%
DAHL

• Vanquisher damage increased by 20%
Children of the Vault

• Skeksis damage increased by 15%
  • Linoge damage increased by 20%
  • Pain is Power damage increased by 25%
Atlas

• Ruby’s Wrath damage increased by 10%
Grenades

Hex and Firestorm were calibrated to the wrong grenade modifier. These two grenades were envisioned to specialize by applying elemental DoTs to targets. Instead they were resulting in large amounts of damage and the elemental DoTs were minimal. We realize this is a drastic change on both of these grenades, but we did not want to remove the spectacle of the grenade (number of grenades spawned, number of targets hit, etc.) and focused on allowing their core identity to be emphasized instead of them continuing to just be high damage grenades.

• Hunter-Seeker damage increased by 25%
  • Hex grenade damage reduced by 70% and duration reduced to 3 seconds
  • Firestorm damage reduced by 70%
Artifacts

It was reported that the Legendary artifact, Elemental Projector, had a bug resulting in the max value being displayed at 183% instead of the actual max value of 113%. Therefore, we addressed the discrepancy and reduced the max value to 90%.

• Elemental Projector damage max roll reduced to 90%
Vault Hunter Adjustments
The current state of Moze’s Iron Bear, Zane’s Digi-Clone, and FL4K’s pets have made players focus on other elements besides those Vault Hunter’s fundamental action skills in the late game. While longer term solutions to scaling their damage is explored, we have boosted the health of Iron Bear, the Digi-Clone, and the pets to make them more viable. We will have more to say about long term solutions for these characters in the future.

• Iron Bear: health increased by 50%
  • All pets’ health increased by 50%
  • Digi-Clone: health increased by 100%
  • Addressed a bug with Salvation where grenades were giving life-steal
Bug Fixes
  • Psychos will now use their True Vault Hunter Mode name in True Vault Hunter Mode
  • Removed the optional Rare Spawn missions from Galaxy Progress
  • Addressed a reported bug where Completely Sane Sid didn’t always become hostile when using FL4K
  • Addressed a reported bug where Ratch would not properly spawn during “Ratch’d Up”, which potentially blocked completion of that side mission
  • Included a modification so Lilith would continue to move toward the door in Shiv’s confession chamber during “From the Ground Up”
  • Lowered the chance for a weapon to drop from the Pachinko machine
  • Included a modification so that Zane’s Digi-Clone will no longer spawn into the cage in Cistern of Slaughter
  • Shield Boosters were modified and are now set for autopickup
  • An addition was introduced so Eridium chests are no longer listed as Red Chests in the ECHOcast extension on Sanctuary III

Fair changes. Crossroad and Butcher were way too powerful. Still wish they would buff items up and not nerf the popular weapons.

Got my Amara to LvL 50 now. Im yet to find a build that is usable on Mayhem 3 and the endgame activities though. I think it maybe a Jacobs based build though as theres a build for amara which can get millions in crit damage. Sounds fun.

Edit 1 - Bloody Harvest event coming on Thursday.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-10-21-bloody-harvest-trailer-info/

Edit 2 - Big update including Echocast and Photomode for console and the start of Bloody Harvest event dropping today! (24/10/19)

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-10-24-borderlands-3-patch-hotfixes-roadmap-oct-24/

Last edited:
Patch Day.

Notes for Patch 3
  • Added Support for Bloody Harvest, the free Limited Time Event starting on October 24 and ending December 5.
    - During the event, the Main Menu will now become spooky when the micropatch has loaded and the event content is available
Stability
  • Fixed a report bug resulting in a crash while loading into maps
  • Fixed a reported audio crash bug
  • Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when level transitioning immediately after throwing a longbow grenade
  • Fixed a reported rare crash that occurred for certain users after completing missions
  • Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when swapping an equipped weapon
  • Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when sorting the Mission Log by region
General
  • [Consoles Only] Mayhem mode is now available in True Vault Hunter Mode on Consoles
  • [Consoles Only] Added Photo Mode support for Consoles
  • [Consoles Only] Added ECHOcast Twitch Extension support for Consoles
  • Added new Vault Hunter customizations and trinkets
  • Added ability to specify Mayhem Mode while matchmaking
  • Adjusted the volume of the 2K and Gearbox logo intro movies
  • Addressed reported concern where some players were missing skill points
  • Updated gore stump textures for consistency
  • [PC Only] Improved reliability of the voice chat system when open and closing the ECHO menu on PC
  • [PC Only] Added a modification so typing in text chat no longer prevents players from fast travelling
  • Singularity grenades will no longer cause Saurian corpses to float in the air after dying
  • Addressed a reported concern that certain players experienced some Visual FX for the side mission "Transaction Packed" before accepting the mission
  • Addressed a reported concern that some players experienced Brick getting stuck after chasing enemies off the cliff near Hector's Lament in The Anvil
  • Made a modification where Amber Lamps no longer has a chance to spawn during the "Defend BALEX" objective of "The Family Jewel" mission
  • Addressed a reported concern with the Legendary grenade mod Quasar, where it was not counting towards the optional grenade kills objective in Slaughter maps
  • [PS4 Only] Addressed a language code issue present in PS4 activity feeds for English
  • Addressed a reported concern where users with their region set to Japan were unable to complete the Fast Travel tutorial
  • Made a modification so Safe Area Calibration is now saved when relaunching the game
  • Camera no longer resets to a random location when using the Reset Camera function in Photo mode
  • Photo mode will now force exit when the player is teleported
  • Subtitles are now present when joining another player's game while a cinematic is playing
  • Addressed a reported concern where some sounds were quiet or missing for the second player in split screen
  • Made various split screen UI fixes
  • Fixed a reported UI issue where the Mayhem Modifier menu would sometimes not appear for certain players
Notes for October 24 Hotfix
As stated in last week's stream, this week's changes focus less on weapons and more on fixes across the game. We are gathering data, reading feedback, and working toward improving all aspects of the game. Please keep submitting bug reports to support.2k.com!

Weapons
Flakker

• Now consumes 1 ammo instead of 5.
Bug Fixes
  • Addressed a reported bug with "Space-Laser Tag" which prevented some players from progressing to the next objective
  • Atomic has been modified to no longer become invincible, as has been reported under certain conditions
  • Modified Powerhouse Heavy's attacks to no longer damage players outside of the intended range
  • Addressed a concern that Projected shields were taking too much damage from General Traunt's attacks
  • Fixed the reported floating door frame in the Jakobs Theatre
  • Addressed a reported potential progression blocker when Rhy's talks during "Hostile Takeover"
  • Increased checkpoint sizes of New-U stations in multiple locations
  • Included a modification so that Zane's Digi-Clone will no longer spawn into the cage in Slaughterstar 3000
Those are a lot of notes to take in, and we're still hard at work addressing reported issues in Borderlands 3. But given that we're just about a month out from Borderlands 3's launch, we'd like to take this opportunity to outline our plans for future updates, including some of the community's most frequently requested changes. There can always be unforeseen challenges when working on patches and hotfixes, so we'll keep you posted on more concrete release timings as these updates continue to progress. Here's a look at some of the things we're working to implement in future patches.

Performance and Stability
Game performance and stability continue to be our top priorities. The first fruits of that labor will be released in our upcoming November patch, with various improvements game-wide. We've also been hard at work improving the game's stability and more improvements in this regard are expected to be included in the November patch. Performance and stability will continue to be an ongoing effort with more fixes rolled out with each upcoming patch.

The Bank
Expanding the bank has been the most consistently requested feature by the community. We've heard you loud and clear and the groundwork for expanding the bank has already started. The first of several planned expansions will coincide with the release of Takedown at Maliwan's Blacksite. Expect a significant bank expansion that will more than double the existing space. Additional expansions to the bank will continue to be rolled out over future releases.

Dedicated Loot Pools for Bosses
Several of you have stated a desire to find gear more easily in the game. To do that we are updating the loot pools (the data that determines what in-game items drop) to ensure that more specific gear drops from bosses. That means you'll be able to go to a specific boss to get the specific gear you're looking for. We're working out which bosses get which gear right now and expect this to be ready as part of the November patch as well.

Character Buffs
In the late stages of the game when Mayhem Mode is active, we've found that player companions (Moze's Iron Bear, FL4K's pets, and Zane's Digi-Clone/SNTL) are reportedly not performing as well as we had expected. To address this, we're looking at how to adjust damage according to the relevant skills and gear. The goal here is to make sure we have as many viable character builds as possible.

Additional Mayhem Levels and Mayhem 2.0
Mayhem Mode has been a fantastic addition to the Borderlands world. After receiving some great community feedback, we've been hard at work on a significant revamp that will introduce a host of improvements over several upcoming updates.

The first update will be released as part of the Takedown at Maliwan's Blacksite and includes the first new Mayhem Mode level, Mayhem 4. Expect a significant challenge when it debuts, with tougher enemies that reward players with highly synergized character builds. A new batch of Legendary gear will also only drop while in Mayhem 4 to reward those players who are truly up for the challenge.

Longer term we have plans to overhaul Mayhem Mode with more UI support, new Mayhem Modifiers that change gameplay more dramatically, Mayhem playlists, new rewards, and additional levels of Mayhem to work through. We're excited about Mayhem 2.0 and we'll talk more about it when we get a little closer to its release.

Vending Machines
Marcus heard the outcry for more vending machines, so we're airdropping in some more across multiple maps. Expect new ammo and health vending machines outside of a few boss arenas and a few in some of the bigger environments. Below are the locations where the new vending machines will be appearing:

• Athenas
  • Atlas HQ
  • Skywell-27
  • Lectra City
  • Jakobs Estate
  • Voracious Canopy
  • Tazendeer Ruins
  • The Pyre of Stars
Skippable Cinematics
We're currently investigating the best way to approach letting players skip cutscenes. This is much easier said than done. Under the hood, the game may activate critical events based on cinematics. In order to make sure mission progression isn't negatively impacted, we need to inspect each cinematic and make sure those events still work correctly. We have a few ideas on how to tackle this problem and expect to have a solution soon.

Target Dummy
Need an easier way to test your gear? We're going to add a target dummy to the shooting range on Sanctuary III! We feel this is the best location since your bank is also on the ship. This way you can manage and test your builds on Sanctuary III without having to travel anywhere else. You can expect to see this sometime in December.

The Future
The list above is only a high-level look at what some of our teams are working on. Stay tuned as we continue to add more information and additions to this list. We here at Gearbox are excited about where Borderlands 3 is heading, and we look forward to showing you all the content that's still to come!

Bumped for Patch Notes.

Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: October 31, 2019
Posted: Oct 31 2019

This week's Borderlands 3 hotfixes, which will be live on all platforms by or before 3:00 PM PDT today, address various issues reported by the community. We appreciate all the help. Please keep sending in your bugs to support.2k.com!

Bug fixes
  • Addressed reported collision issues in various maps
  • Raised the Eridian chest out of the dirt near The Terradome
  • Made a modification to prevent certain players from escaping out of the Slaughter Shaft
  • Addressed a potential progression blocker for "Footsteps of Giants" mission when fast traveling to a vehicle
  • Removed an incorrect text description for the Legendary Sniper Rifle Stalker
No change has been made to the gameplay of the gun, only the text has been removed.

• Addressed a potential progression blocker during the "On the BloodPath" mission
  • Addressed a reported concern that Emperor Spiderants were causing the screen to shake infinitely
  • Addressed a reported concern where Rachael the Anointed's beam attack was not properly visible on all settings
  • Addressed a reported concern that Troy was not spawning with his pistol
  • Fixed a typo on mission text for "Blood Harvest: The Rebloodening"
Weapon fixes
Tediore E-Tech Shotguns were set to the wrong value and were corrected, resulting in a damage increase for all Tediore E-Tech Shotguns.

• Tediore E-Tech Shotgun Damage increased by 50%
Bloody Harvest – Happy Halloween!
As you play Borderlands 3 today, you'll notice it's even spookier! Haunted enemies are everywhere!

• For TODAY, October 31 ONLY – You will see a drastic increase in the number of Haunted enemies!
It's a great day to work on those Bloody Harvest challenges, Vault Hunters! After today, the rates will go back to their normal values. In the coming weeks, you will start seeing more standard Anointments on your gear as the spooky season begins to fade from Borderlands 3.

Anniversary Event
We hope you all enjoyed the Mayhem on Twitch Anniversary event! After listening to community feedback during the event, we are making two changes to Mayhem Mode:

• The chance of receiving a weapon penalty as a Mayhem modifier will continue to be reduced at the same rate as the Mayhem on Twitch Week.
  • The drop rate for Anointed gear has been increased.
Marking Gear as Trash/Favorite on PS4
After downloading last week's patch, some players on PS4 reported that they were unable to mark their guns as trash or favorite while in the inventory menu. We are working on fix for this and intend to implement it in the next patch.

Turning Off Guardian Rank
We have heard that some of you would like the option to turn off Guardian Rank. We're currently looking into how that can be achieved and intend to be able to provide more information in the future!

As always, if you experience any issues, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com. We're listening to your concerns and look forward to seeing everyone's feedback from this week. If you missed last week's roadmap, it covers topics like a larger bank, performance and stability, character buffs, target dummies, and more. Read that roadmap here: October 24 Patch, Hotfix, and Roadmap notes.

Think now will be good time to say Here are some updates.

Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: November 7, 2019

Posted: Nov 7 2019

This week's Borderlands 3 hotfixes, which will be live on all platforms by or before 3:00 PM PDT today, include quality-of-life adjustments to Bloody Harvest and address various issues reported by the community. We appreciate all the help. Please keep sending in your bugs and feedback to support.2k.com!

Bloody Harvest Adjustments
Captain Haunt is a fun boss fight with multiple phases, but players were often skipping entire phases because Captain Haunt's shields were so low. We increased his shields to make the fight slightly more engaging for most players and dramatically increased the loot drop chance, so players are compensated nicely for defeating Captain Haunt.

• Increased Captain Haunt's chance to drop legendary gear
  • Increased Captain Haunt's shields
  • The Hecktoplasm drop rate from Ghosts has been increased
    - Ghosts drop 2 Hecktoplasm
    - Badass Ghosts drop 3 Hecktoplasm
    - Loot Ghosts drop 5 Hecktoplasm
  • Loot Ghosts now drop more loot
  • Loot Ghosts have an increased the chance of dropping Bloody Harvest specific legendary gear
Terror Anointments
Following what we’ve seen and heard from the Community and the fading Halloween season, you’re going to start seeing less Terror anointed parts dropping from regular enemies. Bloody Harvest enemies (including Ghosts!) will be picking up the slack, so if you are hunting to make a spooky build you know where to look!

• The chance for Terror anointed parts to drop from regular enemies has been decreased.
  • The chance for Terror anointed parts to drop from Bloody Harvest enemies has been increased.
Bug fixes
  • Anointed enemies are no longer immune to Cryo damage.
Note: Although they can be slowed by Cryo damage, they cannot be frozen.

• Addressed a reported potential progression blocker for "It's Alive" with the Abomination bot.
  • Addressed a reported potential progression blocker if players quit the game at a certain point in "The Guns of Reliance"
  • Addressed a reported issue that Explosive Gunpowder barrels where not showing effects when shot.
  • Explosions created by enemy Badass' weapons have a much quicker explosion effect to reduce screen clutter
We found that Badass enemies with heavy weapons were creating too many explosion effects that lingered on the screen, hindering the player's view at times. We are going to make a larger change to their weapons in the patch but wanted to shorten the explosion particle effect to dramatically lower screen clutter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: November 14, 2019
Posted: Nov 14 2019

This week's Borderlands 3 hotfixes, which will be live on all platforms by 3:00 PM PDT today, include a couple of potential progression blockers and various issues reported by the community. Thank you to everyone for sending in your bugs and feedback to support.2k.com and helping everyone out with their questions across social media!

As a reminder, while Bloody Harvest is active, you will know the hotfix has been successfully applied when you see the pumpkins on the Main Menu!

Bug Fixes
  • Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
  • Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in "Beneath the Meridian" when playing in a party
  • Addressed a reported concern where players couldn't hear Aurelia's Holographic Doorbell answer the door
  • Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the "Bad Reception" side mission
  • Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer's Rift disappears after completing the mission "Divine Retribution"
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
Bloody Harvest
The Spooky Season is starting to fade from Borderlands 3! Starting with this hotfix, you'll start seeing less Haunted enemies until the event ends on December 5!

• Lowered the chance to see Haunted enemies outside of Heck.
Roadmap Reminder
We have a lot of exciting things coming in the November patch—the most notable being the free content Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite and Mayhem 4. If you didn't read the roadmap included with the October 24 patch notes, you can read it here. As always, please continue providing feedback and reporting bugs to support.2k.com!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune in for the reveal of Borderlands 3's first campaign DLC on November 20
Posted: Nov 14 2019

Don't miss the full reveal of Borderlands 3's first campaign DLC on November 20!

Get ready for a glimpse of your next big adventure, Vault Hunter. On Wednesday, November 20, the full reveal trailer for DLC 1 will be making its big debut at 8:00 AM PST. At the exact same time, the third episode of The Borderlands Show will kick off to deliver more insight into Borderlands 3's first campaign DLC that's launching later this year. The Borderlands Show's regular hosts Greg Miller and Fran Mirabella from Kinda Funny will be joined by none other than President, CEO, and Co-founder of Gearbox Software Randy Pitchford, as they take a look at what's coming in DLC 1 and discuss other news in the wild world of Borderlands. Make sure you don't miss this informative interview about the thrilling story, unique environments, and handsome new loot you can expect from this paid DLC.

The Borderlands Show Episode 3 will air on the official Borderlands Twitch channel starting November 20 at 8:00 AM PST; see the list below for localized times. If you aren't able to tune in for the in-depth DLC 1 discussion as it's happening, you can catch up with the post-show VOD on the official Borderlands YouTube channel.

The Borderlands Show Episode 3 starts: November 20 — 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM GMT, November 21 — 12:00 AM CST, 2:00 AM AEST

As a friendly reminder, all four of the upcoming DLC campaigns currently in development are included in the Borderlands 3 Season Pass, which you can buy as an add-on or as part of the Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition. DLC campaigns will expand the narrative and gameplay of Borderlands 3 even further, and we have plenty more surprises in store for next year.

In addition to all the DLC 1 goodness, Greg, Fran, and Randy will be talking about the big patch coming later this month, which includes the endgame challenge of Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite, Mayhem Mode 4, and some frequently requested quality-of-life improvements. On the free content front, we'll be revealing more details about the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite next week before it goes live, and the Bloody Harvest event is still ongoing so you can collect all those spooky rewards before Captain Haunt and his undead minions retreat on December 5.

Don't miss all the DLC 1 info dropping during The Borderlands Show episode 3 on November 20 at 8:00 AM PST—we'll see you there!

DLC1 coming December 19th.

First Look: Moxxi's Heist of The Handsome Jackpot
Posted: Nov 20 2019

Get an in-depth look at Borderlands 3's first campaign DLC: Moxxi's Heist of The Handsome Jackpot.

Get ready to go all-in, Vault Hunter. Moxxi's Heist of The Handsome Jackpot has been officially revealed as the first campaign add-on for Borderlands 3, launching on December 19, and you can get a closer look at this casino-raiding caper courtesy of The Borderlands Show. During episode 3 of The Borderlands Show, regular hosts Greg Miller and Fran Mirabella from Kinda Funny were joined by Gearbox Studio Head Randy Pitchford to delve into the details of Borderlands 3's first DLC campaign.

Make sure you check out the full Moxxi's Heist of The Handsome Jackpot page for more on this paid campaign add-on, but the gist is that Moxxi's recruiting you to break into a derelict space station built by the infamous Handsome Jack back when he was still President of the Hyperion corporation. This new adventure takes place on The Handsome Jackpot, a glitzy casino matching the massive ego of its now-deceased owner, and sees you attempting to reach the casino's core and take total control of the station. That's easier said than done: the place is crawling with multiple models of Hyperion Loader Bots who will try to kill you on sight, as well as lunatic looters who've been trapped aboard The Handsome Jackpot ever since Jack's death.

The Handsome Jackpot is quite possibly the gaudiest gambling spot in the galaxy, with neon signs, slot machines, and gold statues all over the place. The finishing touch is a huge hologram of Handsome Jack himself, as he posthumously lords over the casino of his own creation. Only, it's not really his creation at all: Moxxi shared her casino idea with Jack back when they were dating, only for Jack to steal her dream designs when they broke up. This elaborate heist is Moxxi's way of getting back at her ex for good.

Moxxi's Heist of The Handsome Jackpot is tuned for characters who are at least level 13, but will scale up so that higher-level Vault Hunters can still expect a challenge and appropriately powerful loot. In order to access this campaign add-on content, you'll need to have completed Episode 5 of Borderlands 3's main story, which unlocks Sanctuary III. "What's great about it is, you can treat this like it's a whole new campaign expanded to the end of the game," Randy Pitchford said during The Borderlands Show. "Or you might be just starting out; you might start a fresh game, and boom, this is just like a sidequest." A very involved sidequest, that is: you can expect hours of fresh content packed with unique enemies to eliminate, formidable bosses to conquer, and of course, plenty of new loot to collect including guns, gear, and cosmetics.

As a reminder, Moxxi's Heist of The Handsome Jackpot is the first of four DLC campaigns in development for Borderlands 3, and is included in the Season Pass and the Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition. If you'd like to try before you buy, you can check out Borderlands 3 for free on Xbox One and PS4 for a limited time from November 21 to 24. All the progress you make will carry over with your save if you opt to buy the full game and keep playing after the free weekend ends.

During the show, Greg and Fran also dug into the upcoming patch and its many major features. Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite and Mayhem 4 are being introduced in the next patch, giving veteran Vault Hunters more ways to put their skills to the test. Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite is a new raid-style challenge tuned for coordinated co-op parties of four max-level characters, with restricted respawning to make your opposition that much deadlier. Mayhem 4 lets you ramp up Mayhem Mode's difficulty even further, eliminates negative modifiers, and has its own exclusive batch of Legendary gear that will only drop while Mayhem 4 is enabled.

In addition, a Target Dummy wearing a very familiar mask has been installed in Sanctuary III's shooting range so you can test out your weapons without putting yourself in harm's way, and new Vending Machines have been deployed all across the galaxy. All bosses will have dedicated loot pools so you can more efficiently farm for coveted Legendary items, and last but definitely not least, the maximum Bank Space will be upgraded from 50 to 300 slots! All Vault Hunters will start with 20 slots instead of 10, and SDUs that boost your bank size can be purchased from Marcus aboard Sanctuary III using increasing amounts of in-game cash.

We'll be showing off more of the action and adventure you can expect in Moxxi's Heist of The Handsome Jackpot as we approach this add-on campaign's December 19 launch date. Until then, you can look forward to another installment of The Borderlands Show planned for the week of December 17, airing on the official Borderlands Twitch channel and posted to the official Borderlands YouTube channel shortly after. We'll see you there!

Don't know if anyone is still playing this but First DLC has been released and about 10.46 GB on PS

Just finished up DLC1. All trophies and everything.

Content was okay. Some new things and well didn't last as long as I thought.
No raid boss or anything that isn't required a 4 man team.

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone is still playing this but First DLC has been released and about 10.46 GB on PS

Just finished up DLC1. All trophies and everything.

Content was okay. Some new things and well didn't last as long as I thought.
No raid boss or anything that isn't required a 4 man team.

Purchased it yesterday. Will probably start it tonight when i have some time. Havnt played since halloween event ended but looking forward to catching up.

With the rare spawns active and Maliwan change for the 2 weeks (Ends on Friday)
I was able to solo the takedown. After some frustrating moments I finally got the right build and manage to take it down.
(Fire, Corrosive and Shock)

Now thinking of doing TVHM and then maybe trying Mayhem mode after to see on drops.

So I will just do a quick small update and bump.
With yesterdays hotfix/patch.

Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: January 30, 2020
Posted: Jan 30 2020

Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC by 3:00 PM PST. This hotfix activates the Rare Chest Riches event, addresses drop rates, and implements permanent scaling for Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite! To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says "Hotfixes Applied"! If these hotfixes are not applied, you will not benefit from the changes! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

• Activated the Rare Chest Riches event, running until February 13
  • Increased the chance to receive Legendary loot from red car trunk chests
  • Addressed a reported issue that the player could sometimes rise into the sky with the cannon during the "One Man's Treasure" mission in Moxxi's Heist of The Handsome Jackpot
TRUE TAKEDOWN MODE
We've been looking at the feedback we received during the Scaling Event for Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite and have decided to make this Scaled event permanent starting today.

In a February update, we will include a new switch to re-enable what we call True Takedown Mode. True Takedown Mode will restore the Takedown to the 4-player experience that it launched with for extra difficulty. Once implemented, a lever activating True Takedown Mode will be located on the right side of the door leading out of the airlock at the beginning of the map.

RARE SPAWNS AND DROP RATES
Once the Farming Frenzy event is over, we are implementing a permanent change to the Rare Spawns and Drop Rates. After analyzing play patterns, we are permanently increasing the spawn rate for these enemies and have buffed their drop rates and their Anointed chance to be on par with bosses.

RARE CHEST RICHES EVENT
When the hotfixes roll out today before 3:00 PM PST, a new event will be activated! During the Rare Chest Riches Event, which runs until February 13 at 8:59am PST, all Rare Chests will drop rare loot at an increased rate, so you're more likely to receive Legendary items any time you open one. This increased drop rate will also apply when you watch a Twitch streamer open a Rare Chest, assuming both of you have the ECHOcast Twitch Extension enabled. Any rewards you score while watching streamers will be waiting for you in your in-game mailbox the next time you play Borderlands 3. In case you haven't done so already, click here for a step-by-step guide to linking your SHiFT and Twitch accounts so you can receive ECHOcast rewards. The Rare Chest Riches event will also apply to the Stadia version of Borderlands 3.

Got back into BL3 this last week or so. The new DLC was brilliant. I got my Moze to be playable on strong on TVHM Mayhem 4. Im still missing a few things for my Fl4K to make him viable on Mayhem 4. I can farm bosses on mayhem 4 with him its just a bit of a pain doing mobbing with him. I need to work on my Amara, Shes still at level 50 and my Zane? Well i havnt even finished the first p!aythrough with him yet.

Anybody else playing?

I still play.
I go back and farm up again after hitting new cap.
:banghead:

Back