Boundary Layer's Drift Videos - New Vid Added Feb 2nd, 2006

Boundary Layer
still the DS2. It'll sound odd saying it, but I have a better feel for the car on the DS2. I've got a better impression of what settings to change and how the car will respond to those changes when I use that controller. If I use the DFP when I'm constructing settings I have to try to guage if settings will cure what I'm feeling with the car, or if my performance is entirely a reflection of my lack of skill on the wheel.

And ya... my lines are horrible. This is the first AWD I've drifted seriously since the Evo in Centrifuge 2. Entry points are in AWD and FRs different, and I have a hard time picking them in AWD.
I know the car will do longer links and greater angle more consistently if I could only get that right.

This is exactly how I would say it. Being primarily an AWD drifter myself, I think the key to AWD drifting is picking the perfect drift line.

road kill
oh i see are both of them exactly the same? cause i think the 240sx is the american version and the 180sx is the japanese version so im j\w if they are the same

They are just labeled as 240SX's... All of the S chassis cars in the game have one of three versions of the 2.0 Litre All Alluminum DOHC 16 valve SR20DET engine... Also, none of the S chassis cars in GT4 were actually offered in america, as they are in the game (trim levels, body styles, body panels, etc...)

Their never was a 240SX "Type X" in the states, and the S14's never had the aero kit available as a trim level...

It's a little frustrating... I would love to have the option of driving a "real 240sx", as well as "Silvia's"... Or, at least keep the vehicles names accurate to their real life counterparts...

;)

yeah me 2 seeing as i live in the states i only have a low chance but id love to get a 180sx and convert it into a sileighty thats like my dream car ...but it is so distant since i live in the states :( :( :( but o well and all those vids are very good b\l 👍

Hey Boundary Layer, your drifts are amazing. They look so smooth and effortless. I can only dream of a day that I will be that good. I am getting better. I also wanted to ask you for some advice on something, I know this might be wrong since it might be somewhere else. I have tried to search it but couldn't find anything, I didn't know how to word it. Anyway, what I wanted to aske you is when I watch you drift, you start the drift and the whole way through you have oppostie lock on the wheels. When I start my drifts, if I put too much opposite lock on I just turn out of the drift. Do you know what my problem is? Hope you can help me. You seem like a very knowledgeable person, especially with Drifting in GT4. Hope to hear from you, or anyone else who can help.

Brad:)

Back