BP - Future Photomode

• Thread starter balang_479
  • 131 comments
I love the 300ZX shot (Wangan), with its nice reflections on the car's windows and the nice atmosphere 👍

Hope this works:

Video.gif

I love the desaturated background, it makes people focus themselves on the clean and sharp car 👍 Good one!

Never really shot anything in the dirt or snow so I thought I would give it a try. Theres more to come from the dirt. I'm gonna try some different styles for this series.

Rally Series

Last edited:
I really enjoy your newest update.. The pictures look so damn realistic, especially the Evo :eek: Well done, man!

They look awesome! 👍 I like the sky in the first shot, it looks so realistic and the fact the car is on two wheels in the second shot, makes it something special :) Well done, man! :cheers:

Your cars is nice!, I love the way you take a photograph of them!
Your RUF 964 had a same spoiler as mine but my RUF is black...

I like the position of the car also.. The shot itself is sharp and colourful and that's how it should be like 👍

One more night time posing shot...
These are the last shots left on my computer, need to get a new GT4 disk.

I've being learning quite alot lately by looking carefully at the good guys' shots, but I seem to always leave little mistakes that annoy me further on, also not having the game to play means I've been concentrating on the editing alot more...

Last edited:
This shot looks good, too.. Maybe even better than the one before, but that's because the car's cleaner and the shot itself is more realistic 👍

I hope you'll get yourself a new GT4 disk as soon as possible, pal :)

I wanted to see what the future of Photomode could be like by taking some shots from the GT5 Trailer video and editing them, some have a bit work done on them, others basic adjustments...

GT5 Photomode is going to be amazing, the cars look spectacular and the lighting as is beyond any game.

Here are 4 tastes:

One more night time posing shot...
These are the last shots left on my computer, need to get a new GT4 disk.

I've being learning quite alot lately by looking carefully at the good guys' shots, but I seem to always leave little mistakes that annoy me further on, also not having the game to play means I've been concentrating on the editing alot more...

that's actually pretty nice. so are the gt5 shots. it's good to know that you've been experimenting lately. hope it evolves into a learning experience.
those little mistakes will eventually come together. everytime you do an update, look at your old ones and rework them if you can, or shoot a similar
angle and try to correct the old mistakes you made. you're in the right path so far. hope you keep that up. and i'm in the same boat as you, except i have the disc but my ps3 won't read any games. it's going for repair soon. hopefully i get it back before gt5 comes out.

Latest Posts

Back