Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoQuarter
  • 4 comments
  • 796 views

NoQuarter

GT Ambassador
Premium
Messages
954
United States
Melbourne, FL
Messages
GTX_NQX
Story

What a loss. Brad's voice was as integral a part of Boston's sound as Scholz's and Goudreau's guitar work.

Rest in Peace, Brad...:(
 
R.I.P Brad Delp...

... he had a voice that could turn goat-piss into gasoline! If you take out compilations (live albums and greatest hits) and double albums (since their sales are counted twice), 'Boston' (1976) is still the 6th biggest selling album in American history :eek:
 
Funny, I heard "More Than A Feeling" On the way hom from work today.
 
What a shame. I love Boston.

And I thought 2007 would be a good year, but it seems a lot of celebrities are just passing away. :guilty:

If anyone hasn't seen yet, Boston has taken down their site and replaced it in Brad's honor.

http://www.bandboston.com/
 
Back