Brag about your car collection!

• Thread starter DextroCat
  • 81 comments
i had 145 of those, sold one every day since they let us sell cars. i'm only left with 2 for keeps.
I don't remember how many I got. I stopped getting them when I realised they weren't required for the glitch, and that I could just alternate between the 86 and Rotary Engine menus. Back then, we couldn't sell cars, and it wasn't certain whether gift cars could be sold, so I didn't want to have to manually delete a thousand NSX Gr.Bs if they couldn't be sold.

I keep forgetting to sell the ones I do have, though. Now I just keep those 32 as a nice reminder to a time when PD threw us a big bone and the game actually felt enjoyable to play, instead of like a second job.

20 F1s
IMG_3361.jpeg

The normal F1 is not my favorite version I like the 95 gtr better and I have 12 soon to be 20 when it shows up again.

And going past X20 is just a waste of credits IMHO.

The normal F1 is not my favorite version I like the 95 gtr better and I have 12 soon to be 20 when it shows up again.

And going past X20 is just a waste of credits IMHO.
i’d rather waste my credits by buying more F1s than let it max out at 100M every time i won a race.🤷🏻‍♂️

i’d rather waste my credits by buying more F1s than let it max out at 100M every time i won a race.🤷🏻‍♂️
My credits are max out cause I'm holding back on spending at the moment.

I still have 3 LCD cars to buy and the update is coming up.

And I'm not at almost 1.2B credits acquired because I hold my credits at 100M.

X7 - Viper GTS 2013
X5 - McLaren F1 94
X20 - Ferrari Enzo
X2 - Aston Martin Vulcan
X2 - Pagani Zonda R 09
X3 - Shelby Cobra Coupe 64
X2 - Chiron 2016
X20 - Samba Bus Type 2
X20 - Ferrari LaFerrari
X4 - Porsche Carrera GT 04
X12 - 1200 1966
X12 - McLaren F1 GTR 95
X3 - Suzuki Escudo
X5 - McLaren F1 GTR 97
X20 - 500F 1968
X20 KTM XBOW R
X20 - McLaren P1 GTR
X20 - Ferrari FXXK
X20 - Willis MB 45
X8 - Dodge viper 06
X22 - Dodge Viper GTS 2002
X2 - Pagani Huayra
X20 - BAC Mono

But your right I hold my credits and don't buy anything at all,.

Last edited:
My credits are max out cause I'm holding back on spending at the moment.

I still have 3 LCD cars to buy and the update is coming up.

And I'm not at almost 1.2B credits acquired because I hold my credits at 100M.

X7 - Viper GTS 2013
X5 - McLaren F1 94
X20 - Ferrari Enzo
X2 - Aston Martin Vulcan
X2 - Pagani Zonda R 09
X3 - Shelby Cobra Coupe 64
X2 - Chiron 2016
X20 - Samba Bus Type 2
X20 - Ferrari LaFerrari
X4 - Porsche Carrera GT 04
X12 - 1200 1966
X12 - McLaren F1 GTR 95
X3 - Suzuki Escudo
X5 - McLaren F1 GTR 97
X20 - 500F 1968
X20 KTM XBOW R
X20 - McLaren P1 GTR
X20 - Ferrari FXXK
X20 - Willis MB 45
X8 - Dodge viper 06
X22 - Dodge Viper GTS 2002
X2 - Pagani Huayra
X20 - BAC Mono

But your right I hold my credits and don't buy anything at all,.
what's your collector points?

I have every car except for pagani huayra, and in the process of getting a 2nd unit for every engine swapable car (almost finished). So its 473 cars + 74 engine swaps = 547 cars

Last edited:
I have every car apart from 2 that need invitations which never seem to appear.For some reason I don’t like to race without a prize at the end so when I am in reach of 100 million I go and spend 30 odd million on cars in the Legends Showroom, I must have over 100 million in duplicates from the Legendary showroom lol. I must have driven about 2% of what I have.

Brag.:sly:

I can grind 40M credits from 0 credits in 2 days.

After buying 4 more F1s and the 300sl which left me with 0 credits.

Thursday afternoon to Saturday afternoon.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230701150931.jpg
0 Car sold.
5K credits from ticket stuff:lol:
0 Credits from TTs.

I can grind 40M credits from 0 credits in 2 days.

After buying 4 more F1s and the 300sl which left me with 0 credits.
Isn't the F1 20M Cr. ? So 4 of them is 80M (plus the 300SL). I might have misunderstood your post.

Not too sure about my collection but I'm 5000 points over collector level 50 (so I believe that means 50mcr in cars) and have another 11mcr in the bank, but here's the thing, I've never done a grind. Aside from the license tests and about half the circuit experiences etc. all cash has been earned doing public lobby racing.

I'd rather race people and have fun. If cash and cars come, it comes. Winning a clean 10 lap public lobby race brings in about 20kcr.

Last edited:
As of last week I have one of every car. Some cars I have multiples of but I have not tracked those.

Considering that it took me something like 7 months to get the Lamo invite I might start buying every color variant of invite cars, just because it was hard to get them otherwise but I'm kind of over grinding so may not bother.

Beyond that I will probably never drive 97% of the cars that I now own...

I have nothing to brag about, having only 280 cars in the garage, most of them worthless and only 4000000 credits, but I would love to know looking at your collections and money raised, how the hell did you do it... 😅

I have nothing to brag about, having only 280 cars in the garage, most of them worthless and only 4000000 credits, but I would love to know looking at your collections and money raised, how the hell did you do it... 😅
I’ll grind 4-5 million on a work night and 6-12 million on my days off. A minimum of 3 million every day. I’m in my happy place when I grind lol. I’ve got about 140 cars tuned for the grind races or else the Hypercar Parade if the car’s fuel economy prevents grinding.

I have 2000 cars.

All Invitation cars in every color

All Buggatis in every color

All Ferraris in every color

I have every car available

I have every car in every color/livery through McLaren. Then I hit the 2k car cap. Over 1 billion in credits and I can't complete my collection 😭

This game...sigh.

I was so close to every car in every purchaseable color. Then I was going to do every engine swap. Now I'm like...wtf.

Easy I can grind 25M in 1 day and I never get tired plus grinding is relaxing for me.

Or better yet 80M in 4 days.:sly:

Back