Brag about your car collection!

• Thread starter DextroCat
  • 81 comments
I have 2000 cars.

All Invitation cars in every color

All Buggatis in every color

All Ferraris in every color

I have every car available

I have every car in every color/livery through McLaren. Then I hit the 2k car cap. Over 1 billion in credits and I can't complete my collection šŸ˜­

This game...sigh.

I was so close to every car in every purchaseable color. Then I was going to do every engine swap. Now I'm like...wtf.
All that and only 1B in credits?

In comparison I have 1.4B Credits Acquired, and Over 1.2B spent on cars.

Last edited:
All that and only 1B in credits?

In comparison I have 1.4B Credits Acquired, and Over 1.2B spent on cars.
Correct, 1.14 to be exact. I'm now selling the least expensive car copies, keeping one copy, and adding the more expensive cars beyond McLaren. If they expand the garage, I can buy back the cheap Brand Central Cars quickly.

I did the same thing in GTS. But I got them all without hitting a garage cap. Which is funny, because this is the car collection of the GT series. Yet it has a garage cap. Lol

Correct, 1.14 to be exact. I'm now selling the least expensive car copies, keeping one copy, and adding the more expensive cars beyond McLaren. If they expand the garage, I can buy back the cheap Brand Central Cars quickly.

I did the same thing in GTS. But I got them all without hitting a garage cap. Which is funny, because this is the car collection of the GT series. Yet it has a garage cap. Lol
Oh boy I worry about that limit cause I have x20 of alot of my cars and I will not sell not 1 copy of them so it maybe hard to try and buy 1 of each color for every car in BC.

I have 2000 cars.

All Invitation cars in every color

All Buggatis in every color

All Ferraris in every color

I have every car available

I have every car in every color/livery through McLaren. Then I hit the 2k car cap. Over 1 billion in credits and I can't complete my collection šŸ˜­

This game...sigh.

I was so close to every car in every purchaseable color. Then I was going to do every engine swap. Now I'm like...wtf.
Good to know the car cap is 2000. I bought nearly 4000 cars since game debut.

Well 2000 cars is MUCH better than FH5 999 car limit, plus you donā€™t constantly win cars you donā€™t want and canā€™t sell in GT7, not to mention FH5 has over 700 cars so owning just 2 of each is out of the question. Iā€™ve got 650 cars in GT7 so Iā€™m not too worried about hitting the limit especially since I seen to have expensive tastes with my 5 McLaren F1ā€™s Road cars and 5 F1 GTR ā€˜97.

Speaking of expensive tastes.

X13 F1 94 = 260M
X12 F1 GTR 95' = 143M
X20 P1 GTR = 72M
X20 FXXK = 72M
X20 La Ferrari = 32M
X20 Enzo = 50M
X25 Veyrons = 50M

1Zp.gif

I have the following rare machines:

-Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept Stealth Model
-Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 Competition (25th Anniversary)

Other than that, I don't think I have too much to brag about, though I do own a McLaren F1 in Base Silver, among other cars. However, I have a general plan of how I plan to spend/save my credits, insofar that I'd only want to have more than one of the same car if it has an alternative engine it can receive - such as the Lancia Delta HF, or the Toyota Supra (A80). Even then, I prefer to acquire cars in colors that I prefer.

I've also won these cars from various tickets:

-Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept (Mazda Spirit Racing), which is a nice win if I don't wanna put too many miles on the Stealth Model.
-Ford GT Race Car '18, which I believe is worth 1m credits!
-Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '16, though I already had bought one for the Gr.2 Extra Menu. However, it could prove to be a nice spare car for if/when the first one ends up being too costly to restore the engine/body. Plus, there's an alternative rear wing available on this car, so that's neat.

The next cars I plan to get under less typical circumstances will likely be the Toyota GR010 with the 2023 livery - since you apparently get one just from entering the TGR Cup - as well as the various Porsche liveries that we can get from the weekly time trials that are exclusive to American players.

EDIT: I also own all the invite-only cars, though I still hope they end up somehow making those cars buyable whenever you'd like, rather than leaving it to the luck of a ticket. Especially since I don't think you can pay to restore the engine/body of some of them.

Last edited:
Extreme brag post ahead.:lol:šŸ˜‹šŸ˜€

I have every invite car in every color plus a few extra's
Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpgUntitled-3.jpgUntitled-4.jpgUntitled-7.jpgUntitled-8.jpgUntitled-9.jpgUntitled-10.jpgUntitled-11.jpgUntitled-13.jpg

I have 66 McLaren F1's in total.:lol::sly:
Untitled-5.jpgUntitled-6.jpgUntitled-12.jpg

My Garage Is worth over 2.7B credits with a total of 1971 Cars (due to 2k limit)
Untitled-14.jpg

I have a Collector Points of 3.2M
Untitled-15.jpg

Overall my garage is match by no one.šŸ˜†

Ok I'll leave now.:lol:

View attachment 1318555View attachment 1318556View attachment 1318557View attachment 1318558View attachment 1318559View attachment 1318560View attachment 1318561View attachment 1318562View attachment 1318563View attachment 1318564

View attachment 1318565View attachment 1318566View attachment 1318567

My Garage Is worth over 2.7B credits with a total of 1971 Cars (due to 2k limit)
View attachment 1318568

View attachment 1318569

spongebob meme mclaren f1.jpg

View attachment 1318555View attachment 1318556View attachment 1318557View attachment 1318558View attachment 1318559View attachment 1318560View attachment 1318561View attachment 1318562View attachment 1318563View attachment 1318564

View attachment 1318565View attachment 1318566View attachment 1318567

View attachment 1318568

View attachment 1318569

Mine is every car (many in every color - all VGTs in evry color and all race liveries) all of the invitation cars in every color; yes, I have all the Buggattis in every color as well. I have every Used car, Legend car, and unique livery car that has posted in every color since the game came out. Including special event cars like the HRS Honda Civic Type R and the Redbull 25th Anniversay. My garage is full or I'd have every car in every color/livery. I've spent about half of what you have, but I dont have duplicate colors or liveries. So, while yours is QUITE impressive, mine is more varied and would say it matches up pretty well.

Well done, btw. I know how long it took me to spend 1 billion 287 million twenty three thousand five hundred and forty eight credits. I Cant imagine twice that. I stopped once I hit 2000 and sell Brand Central cars to buy any new used or Legend car in a new color. Reason being, I can easily go back and buy a BC car, a used car in a certain color may never appear again since PD is like that.

1000002018.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is every car (many in every color - all VGTs in evry color and all race liveries) all of the invitation cars in every color; yes, I have all the Buggattis in every color as well. I have every Used car, Legend car, and unique livery car that has posted in every color since the game came out. Including special event cars like the HRS Honda Civic Type R and the Redbull 25th Anniversay. My garage is full or I'd have every car in every color/livery. I've spent about half of what you have, but I dont have duplicate colors or liveries. So, while yours is QUITE impressive, mine is more varied and would say it matches up pretty well.

Well done, btw. I know how long it took me to spend 1 billion 287 million twenty three thousand five hundred and forty eight credits. I Cant imagine twice that. I stopped once I hit 2000 and sell Brand Central cars to buy any new used or Legend car in a new color. Reason being, I can easily go back and buy a BC car, a used car in a certain color may never appear again since PD is like that.

View attachment 1318715
So nothing I don't have then cause I to have all that stuff you list.;)

And the reason I keep my garage at 1970 is cause I'm not done buying my favorite cars I still need 8 more '97 F1s race car and a few more 917Ks

But on top of Having everything you have I also have extra of alot of cars like 8 Ferrari F50
Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpgUntitled-3.jpgUntitled-4.jpgUntitled-5.jpgUntitled-6.jpgUntitled-7.jpgUntitled-8.jpgUntitled-9.jpgUntitled-10.jpgUntitled-11.jpgUntitled-12.jpgUntitled-13.jpgUntitled-14.jpgUntitled-15.jpgUntitled-16.jpgUntitled-17.jpg

But the bottom line is we're in the same boat with the 2K garage limit we cant finish buying everything and that's something we can both agree on.

Last edited:
Back