Bram Turismo's Gallery - Tournament Round 1 before/after -

I’ve had a few peeps in here during the week to remind myself what I’m up against. I’m not feeling quite so confident anymore. :P
I’d love to see some before and after shots of your Round 1 RUF entry. The amount of work gone into it looks pretty impressive.

By the way… Did you struggle us much as I did for the round 2 theme? I swear I spent hours aimlessly trying out thousands of different car/track combinations. Nothing ever seemed to work. It did my head in.

Since you asked so nicely, I will fulfill your request :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lots of improvements could be made, but whatever. I was extremely happy with the how clean it came out.

On that, I might not make the second round of the Tournament. I will try my best, but there are currently some personally issues in the family I have to deal with. There is a curve blur I anted to try out, and I have my car. But if it will work, I cannot guarantee...

Thanks for posting that! Again, amazing work 👍

Too bad to hear about the problems you are having. Get the issues sorted out first... it’s more important. :)

For my entry, I had a choice between a curve blur photo, and another shot. I chickened out, and did the normal one. I’ve never done a (good) curved blur before... and I wasn’t prepared to spend endless hours trying to get it right. I’ve saved it for another time.

Back