BreakerOhio's ** M3 Challenge ** Video updated 09/27/07

wow only thing i can say is you guys are pimps and pimptresses, if there is such a thing.

oneday i will try and become a pimp master.

I finish watching the video of Enter The Dojo. I'm impress! The drift of the black R34 GT-R was very good and stable. I love the last long corner of big forest. Good drfit of the Spoon S2000. Awesome job guys!

I wish i could join DD.

Good job!!

bustwave.
Lovin the multiple drifts.
It looks kinda slow, but is that how the x-link ingame was? That slow?

Thanks. Its kinda slow because of these issues:
1. All cars are stock. No way of tunning the cars for more HP or suspension setups. Its the best we can do with stock arcade cars on N2 tires.
2. Xlinking can experience some lag.
3. Running xlink on the same computer doing the capturing sometimes causes a hicup in the xlink ping and it sometimes slows down the replays. Mostly not the case with my computer, but I've noticed it with others.

The in game frame rate can play better depending on your choice of xlinkers. If you can find someone with pings less than 50, it would run a bit smoother than what you are seeing here. In Enter the Dojo video, we had 5 players in our touge sessions, in Deep Forest and Trail Mountain. The trail mountain video didn't show all five of use together because we got out in front first and thats where much of the action was. The other two players were driving in reverse, it was kinda fun dodging them. I didn't get any good captures of it so, it wasn't in the video.

YAY!!! I'm in the new vid!! Thanks for allowing me my 5 secs of glory (I'm the white R1 ;)) Hahahah I'm also half a sec trying to turn around near the end (the purple 240)

Spyder_V
YAY!!! I'm in the new vid!! Thanks for allowing me my 5 secs of glory (I'm the white R1 ;)) Hahahah I'm also half a sec trying to turn around near the end (the purple 240)

Haha, yea I couldn't remember if you were one of the other cars in Enter the Dojo video. I was thinking to myself, who was in the white R1 that cut me off coming through the tunnel and bumping me in deep forest? haha......
I'm only kidding :) It was fun! Next time, hang up front with us to get more video time ;) This is regarding Trail Mountain. You two went around in the reverse direction so I couldn't get much clips from you two on that course.

Yeah... it's because I couldn't keep up with you guys and I spun out... pretty much ending any possibilities of ever catching up again. I've practiced though, so next time... I'll atleast stay close by ^_^ (sorry for the bumps =Þ)

Added today. 180 degree angle. Check it out. :)
Hopefully the DFP display will better help answer questions about how to drift with the DFP. Its the reason I put the clips for the big left sweeper in Apricot Hill up many times, to help show the inputs required to get the drift started and ended.

Vtec at Apricot Hill
27 Megs Added August 18 2005
Stock Drifting with DFP 900 Degree Displayed NEW

Good stuff on AH there breaker. Stock, good stuff. But the modified was much better(mainly because of the camera trick) Well done!

Swift
Good stuff on AH there breaker. Stock, good stuff. But the modified was much better(mainly because of the camera trick) Well done!

Thanks Swift. Yea, the camera was nice with the modified. The sacrafice is that I cannot display the wheel when using those camera angles.
I rarely practice with modified, mainly because I want to build up practice for xlink and enhance my technique with stock cars more. I feel I learn more when working with stock cars. However, the modified was fun, I was able to get more speed leading up to the corners so I can enter the drifts further back. It would be great if modified cars could go online.

That was sick Breaker 👍

I always enjoy any drift performed with the DFP 900 mode. Freggin badass and talking about the DFP I might post a couple run next week using 900 mode. :)

bamboo
That was sick Breaker 👍

I always enjoy any drift performed with the DFP 900 mode. Freggin badass and talking about the DFP I might post a couple run next week using 900 mode. :)

Thanks.

Yea, I want to see some more 900 replay displays from other members. I'll keep an eye out for yours when its ready.

Look out for a new video from last nights drift dojo session with me and dking. Going to show some syncronized tandem drifts, bumper to bumper drifting, and long sweepers. Will post it up later today.

BreakerOhio
Look out for a new video from last nights drift dojo session with me and dking. Going to show some syncronized tandem drifts, bumper to bumper drifting, and long sweepers. Will post it up later today.

Good stuff breaker, let's see it! 👍

So How do you do those camS?...You told me how....but how?....Great vid again breaker! NOTice that the cars hvae been a buzz on the forums lately...one take make!

dking
So How do you do those camS?...You told me how....but how?....Great vid again breaker! NOTice that the cars hvae been a buzz on the forums lately...one take make!

You know how the camera views are done... I pay for a helicopter to record our sessions, that’s how I get the nice overhead shots. haha

Yep, one take makes it, otherwise I’d have more clips in there. The dynamic camera choices are unpredictable and ended up with bad cams for the first two laps where we did the 360s. At least we got lap 3 in there.

We are missing two other members from DD in our video...cough... DTC cough... Suzuki

TRi
that was sweet. nice and close. good cameras. was that sped up or do you guys just have awesome ping?

believe it or not we play at a healthy 80-100 ping....with that said....lag is no problem.

Back