BreakerOhio's ** M3 Challenge ** Video updated 09/27/07

pretty sweet vids! wow your very daring on trying those camera angles on xlink, was afriad to try it out, might disconnect game or out synch everybody =] but now i know it's xlink safe! woot lol.

100 is average with Cali and Texas players. I can get from 45 - 70 for people on the east coast.
Ohio - 45
Michigan - 55
Kentucky - 55
New York - 60
Illinois - 59

can't get 45 from me and i'm oh-hi-oh. actually i just got a crappy network. whenever i get another ethernet card i'll be on that xlink with you guys alot more.

BreakerOhio
We are missing two other members from DD in our video...cough... DTC cough... Suzuki

I been in Chi-Kag-Hoe on business :mad: :grumpy: and alittle pleasure :) ...
I can't speak for the Suzzz, he's MIA, we should jump him...

TRi
can't get 45 from me and i'm oh-hi-oh. actually i just got a crappy network. whenever i get another ethernet card i'll be on that xlink with you guys alot more.

We are on right now. Come on in. Open session.

wow, nice drifts guys, those tandem/twin drifts looks sweet!

and I haven't heard that song in a long~~ while.

btw, is that a failed attempt at donut?? LOL it looks funny though.

keep it up Drift Dojo. :)

Breaker, Dking. Good stuff guys. Excellent lines. I just wish the camera could be "centered" on the two cars instead of focusing on one.

Anyway, great job. Very well done.

Swift
Breaker, Dking. Good stuff guys. Excellent lines. I just wish the camera could be "centered" on the two cars instead of focusing on one.

Anyway, great job. Very well done.

Thanks.

It would be cool if PD allowed us to pick the camera angles we want on the spot rather than cycling through many cams before the perfect shot comes in, but I guess in a way it makes it more rewarding to get the right clips at the right time.

BreakerOhio
Thanks.

It would be cool if PD allowed us to pick the camera angles we want on the spot rather than cycling through many cams before the perfect shot comes in, but I guess in a way it makes it more rewarding to get the right clips at the right time.

I don't know how you can bust the eject-disc trick on XLink. I'm always afraid its gonna crash the game and the precious replay...

Coming soon. Expected time of delivery is around Midnight tonight Eastern Time Zone.
Be on the look out for another xlink video featuring TankSpanker. I''ve reviewed the clips and have put it together. Its turning out pretty well. Working on adding some effects and titles still.

TankSpanker
heh, i cant wait to see it.

1130 pm. Back home from a long evening. I'm going to be adding the finishing touches and then will upload it by Midnight hopefully, if not then, then around this time.

TankSpanker
Make me look good!

Request granted. :) You'll have to see the video. I'm pretty happy with the video and I think I'll surprise you on how the clips turned out. Even though I had to cut a few nice ones because someone wanted to play in the grass...just playing man, the clips I got are pretty sweet. Drive camera view helps a lot.. But yea, we got alot of nice close runs after the Stock S2000 session and the Red RX7 FD session.

edited: 12:09, uploading clip now.

This video features TankSpanker. Being that he is new to xlink right now, the video introduces the audience to the “beginning” [how appropriate to the music ;)] to display how at first things are shaky, but towards the end of the night, we got our lines and style down and produced some nice close tandem drifts which are displayed in this video. Things really get close when I use the Red RX7 FD and try my best to get close as possible.
ENJOY
http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=158YBYAIMJ4XM3JU9CM7F2GESZ

Just finished watching.....GOod Stuff! Save this and watch it a couple months down the road...you will be impressed...i know I was when I rewatched my beginin vid...Drift on TANK!

BReaker...yer cams are too good. I hate you for it.

wow, good stuff Breaker. Looked much better than I thought it might, considering what I felt I gave you to work with. A couple of those beginning clips are a bit embarassing, but hey, it happened. Really suprised you found anything on our DF runs, eh?... that was sooo frustrating for me. :banghead: lol

I'd like to point out at this time something Breaker left out - and that is that I was on my DFP for this (I'm normally a DS2-er). Not that it's terribly important, just some additional info related to the vid.

thanks DD 👍

DTC: ya, its too bad about that - i figure we have somewhat more similar styles than do myself and Breaker or myself and dking.

TankSpanker
I'd like to point out at this time something Breaker left out - and that is that I was on my DFP for this (I'm normally a DS2-er). Not that it's terribly important, just some additional info related to the vid.

Yea, I had noted to myself that I should remember to put that in the video, which I normally remember to do as done for my other videos. I rushed it when I got back, I was out all evening for a wedding rehearsal and got back home at 1130pm and I knew if I didn’t complete it now, it wouldn’t be done till probably Sunday or later.

TankSpanker
wow, good stuff Breaker. Looked much better than I thought it might, considering what I felt I gave you to work with. A couple of those beginning clips are a bit embarassing, but hey, it happened. Really suprised you found anything on our DF runs, eh?... that was sooo frustrating for me. :banghead: lol

I have faith in you man, your frustration shows me, that you care about and are very passionate/determined with getting it right with the DFP and xlink. Props for that.

I’m glad you are open to xlinking and giving it a shot. I commend you for going out of your environment and taking it online with the DFP. Drift Dojo welcomes you anytime. J

Droptop_Chick
I'd like to be able to atleast connect to games with TS, oh well, eh? EH!?

It’s a conspiracy I tell you. Xlink Kai has it hardcoded somewhere in the application to not allow TS to xlink successfully with more than 2 players. ;)

Yea definitely something is up with it. Dking is our savor. It was only through his hosting that we could get more than 2 players that included TS. However, even then, we lost sync in the game.

Back