BreakerOhio's ** M3 Challenge ** Video updated 09/27/07

BreakerOhio
This video features TankSpanker. Being that he is new to xlink right now, the video introduces the audience to the “beginning” [how appropriate to the music ;)] to display how at first things are shaky, but towards the end of the night, we got our lines and style down and produced some nice close tandem drifts which are displayed in this video. Things really get close when I use the Red RX7 FD and try my best to get close as possible.
ENJOY
http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=158YBYAIMJ4XM3JU9CM7F2GESZ

Is very good stuff! Breaker you did a great job speeding it up. YOu can hardly tell it was on Xlink.

TS, we're going to work on those lines because we BOTH need work on that. Especially with arcade mode cars.

Well done guys! I need to get up in one of these vids!

Oh, thanks for a great presentation and present to IDM breaker! 👍

Swift
Is very good stuff! Breaker you did a great job speeding it up. YOu can hardly tell it was on Xlink.

TS and I have pings in the 50s so there isn't much lag in our games. What I think makes it seem fast is the editing, cutting out the unessary clips of straights where we aren't drifting. The only part that I did time editing was on the sweeper on deep forest where its the overhead cam view and I come in door to door and rub paint with TS, that was awesome! my way of saying whats up to TS. :cheers:

Swift
Well done guys! I need to get up in one of these vids!

Stop on in and we can get some practice together.

Swift
Oh, thanks for a great presentation and present to IDM breaker! 👍
Your welcome, glad you liked it. It was kind of spontaneous, thinking about the lyrics in the song and how I should close the video at the end, threw in the Dojo picture (representing the "castle in the sky") and then made it blur into the screen as to welcoming IDM's own TS and hopefully more players, and then the picture fading away as to signify leaving the dojo. :) All put together in a short amount of time :crazy:

ahem... i guess i'm looking for challengers... not on xlink yet... but soon... so who's the fastest? >.>
i posted some times... if anyone is interested... let me know... (b';')b ill be waiting...

Fallen
ahem... i guess i'm looking for challengers... not on xlink yet... but soon... so who's the fastest? >.>
i posted some times... if anyone is interested... let me know... (b';')b ill be waiting...

Drifting(in GT4) is not and has never been about speed. We do it for fun. So lap times are completely irrelevant. If you want to drift for fun, we're all about it. But if you're looking for the fastest lap times, you've got the wrong forum. You want the weekly race series. :)

woohoo
Been waiting for this vid. I just wish I could've had more time to get on xlink this past month. But the runs I got in with Breaker were fun to watch.

dl-ing now

edit:
Oh, these clips are much older than I thought. Caught me during some embarassing clips there :sly: It's like I was the official camera car. It'll be all N3's on the 91 FD for me from now on - those N2's don't work for me like they do for the rest of you. Feels like I really have to tiptoe the car around the track with the DFP.

It really points out to me just how much I have to work on manji-ing with my DFP (either that or give up all together). Rest of you looked good on Seattle though... I was just kinda... 👎

I love that 5p drift at the end though (I'm the black FD). We got totally log jammed, but it was a fun run.

Oh man, This must've been the Xlink session BL told me about but I couldn't get into it because my internet was jacked. :(

Anyway, that was some good stuff. I really can't wait till we can get online drifting at good ping. But you did a good job Breaker, making it look like realtime.

;) BoundaryLayer, as you know the secret camera shots are random and when the overhead camera was selected, you were the lucky contestant :) Which seemed work out well for me and Suzuki hehe, sorry you had to be the designated camera car, but I couldn't dismiss the manji's that your camera view provided. Our recent xlink run with you on N3's are still on my PC, just have to review the clips and put them together sometime, weekends most likely.

Suzuki and I have some nice clips coming up too, just got so many files to review and clean up my hard drive. ahhh!! alot of work.

I thought you would enjoy that 5p drift at the end. It was very close to being a spectacular multiplayer drift except for the NSX, forget who that drifter was, slammed into you guys. Lucky me I was in the front and didn't have to file an insurance claim on that haha. (Red S2000)

hehe, ya I know. No biggie, I can still blame it on my DFP afterall :sly: The shots of the rest of you did look very good.

was that sonygamer in the NSX? I think I remember it being him...
there were two 'unknowns' in with us, and one that you kept yelling at to head to the back of the pack. :lol:

Still didn't turn out too bad. The crash itself isn't pretty (and in the end I think I got the worst of it - I would've linked into the hairpin otherwise), but it's still amusing to watch.

I see a lot of bumping going on in the end :) But those are nice drifts. And to believe those cars are stock, you guys / girls drit those pretty good...👍

mike le chat no
nice vid breaker I would like to drift with you... sniff maybe at gt5

Thanks man. I get the same desires after seeing your videos too. If it were possible, I'm pretty sure our current DD members would all welcome you and want to have you join us online. Your name has come up in our conversations while xlinking and I know I have and I think dking and maybe suzuki have tried to connect, just you are too far away :( . We need to find a middle man or women in between our locations that can be the host. Crossing my fingers that Xlink Kai's next release can improve pings with opening up more orbitals that are more reliable.

Do you find many Xlink drifters in proximity to France to play with? We gotta find someone inbetween the both of us that provide pings no higher than 100 to each of us.

Droptop_Chick
B.O.G. is my homeboy... :)

Holla
:cheers: :embarrassed:

Wow, that's a nice video! It's been a long time since I didn't play with you BreakerOhio. My Xlink works now. I hope we can play soon.

Stay tuned. Later today I will be releasing a new video of Drift Dojo's new member inductee. Also I will have a video of an FBI on xlink. :)

BreakerOhio
Stay tuned. Later today I will be releasing a new video of Drift Dojo's new member inductee. Also I will have a video of an FBI on xlink. :)

Good stuff!

This video is going to be good. Our xlink drifting has improved a lot, you'll see nice close tandems. We set it for 20 laps and just go all out....haha

We don't do 20, but it gives us enough laps to understand each other's style so we tandem close.

BreakerOhio
This video is going to be good. Our xlink drifting has improved a lot, you'll see nice close tandems. We set it for 20 laps and just go all out....haha

I wish I had time to get on Xlink. :indiff:

Back