Breaking Bad

Excellent series :) just coming to the end of season 3 and I'm hooked just haven't got enough time In the day to watch more episode's :(

I seen the all, but watching them again. They play them on the weekends a whole season so I catch a few eps here and there. I forgot how awesome the show is. The same feeling I got watching them the first time around I still get now even tho I know what will happen.

Want to rewatch it - Is the Better Call Saul "prequel" as good? Waiting for it to come out on wax cylinder so I can watch it.

Watched it for the first time over the last few days, binge-watched the whole lot via Netflix; what an amazing show...

👍

Watched the Breaking Bad movie last night & have to say that I wasn't that impressed. It was OK I guess, I made it to the end just about, but felt like turning it off about two-thirds of the way through. I really don't think they should've made it so long after the show ended. Six years is a long time & some of the cast have aged noticeably, & setting it straight after the show ended just didn't work IMHO.

I can't say I was all that impressed either. That's not to say I thought it was bad, but it kind of reminded me of the first season of Better Call Saul where it doesn't feel like they know where they're going with it and the product suffers as a result. I also wish they would have at least touched on what happened to Skyler and Walt Jr.

Fat Todd was also weird, atleast lose some weight for the role lol.

The movie was completely at Pinkman's perspective so I understand why they didn't go into other story lines, would of been better if it had a sad ending, I don't feel like breaking bad Warrants a good ending for most of the characters Pinkman included and the story would of

Overall though it felt like a long episode of breaking bad rather then a movie, like that fly on the wall episode in season 4.

I enjoyed El Camino. I agree that it didn't really go anywhere, it wasn't trying to. In fact, I think it was trying hard not to disturb the Breaking Bad universe. It was just taking an opportunity to revisit some of the characters and play a little, without breaking any of the existing story or changing anyone's fate. There is reason they ended it ended the way it did.

It ended with Pinkman in exactly the same place he was when it started, getting away from a bad scene, the future looking better than it used to. The storyline wasn't any more of a "good" ending than it was with the original. It tried hard to set down right where the original did.

I seen the all, but watching them again. They play them on the weekends a whole season so I catch a few eps here and there. I forgot how awesome the show is. The same feeling I got watching them the first time around I still get now even tho I know what will happen.
Agreed, this is a quality show and I like Better Call Saul just as much. I just finished rewatching them both while waiting out the coronavirus problem.
Did Walter White win the immoral game he was playing? I say yes, very much so.

@Danoff El Camino was a story about a character turning things around and making good, a completely different story than Breaking Bad.

Just wanted to say how much I love BB, and BCS... Am eagerly waiting for season 5 of BCS to come on Netflix...

Keeping myself occupied with the equally breakthrough TV show mystery murder dark soap opera comedy Twin Peaks... I think Vince Gilligan inspired himself from Twin Peaks...

Back