Breaking News: TT Released in UK

Well yippee kay yay, I got an email from game with an update on my pre-order.

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator will be with you shortly. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the morning of release.

Well, yay.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

Yeah right! Months later than any other country so I'll be among the last in the FREAKIN WORLD TO PLAY THE GAME!!!! :grumpy: Nothing against GAME because they don't set the release dates, but I hate the generic email in this case. Hopefully, they'll dispatch it tomorrow and it arrives on the first, a day early like with GTA: San Andreas.

Here in belgium it's also the second of june.
i'm not complaining actually, i have lots of school work, so it's good for me that the game isn't out yet :)

Well I got my g/f to go grab me a copy today here in Aussie land. Lets just hope she didnt spend the $100 on clothes, and actually remembered why I gave her the $100.:nervous:

Well, good news, just got another email from GAME saying that my order of Tourist Trophy is now on its way, so should be arriving tomorrow with any luck.

YAY!

Hopefully you'll get it tomorrow.

I just picked up a copy of it earlier today, and I'm impressed... got my highside technique down packed an all..... at the moment I'm having far more difficulties riding in game than I've ever had in real life, but that’s probably cause I’m a tad more cautious in RL... I got to adjust to the game a bit I think.... awesome fun though... can't help but pop monos out of every corner... hehe

Why didn't i think to pre-order it online. Dam. O well, off to Tesco's tomorrow morning then, they tend to sell games a bit early sometimes.

Dear Mr ********,

Order Numbers(s):
008**262/P

Qty Description
1 Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator [PlayStation 2]

We are pleased to advise that your order, 008**262/P, has been despatched via
your chosen delivery method and will be with you shortly!

:sly:

lol. I wish this game had come out last Friday. I had a four day weekend, going out all day Monday.

But since Its out this Friday Im working Saturday :( ahh well. Its TT. Its going to rock.

Muah and its here.... got woken up by a delivery man with a case of wine and low and behold at the bottom of my door, was a certain package from Game. 1 day before release muah.

Played some Arcade races to get a feel of the game and it is totally different to GT, but still kickass.

Wow, I'm officially ticked off now... I usually swear by Amazon, but if they don't deliver by tomorrow, I'm going to ride on down there on kick some Amazonian butt...it is getting sent to my work address, so Amazon, you have T-minus 30 hours in which to come up with the goods, otherwise I'm going to get my evil on your collective asses... :irked:

P.S. Congrats Sting, enjoy the game you have waited patiently for... I only hope that I'll be joining you out on the track this weekend too :indiff:

You should put this: :mad: in your Amazonian buttkick indicator!

I'll just go to GAME today and see if they have it. They did the same with GT4.

GTRacer4
You should put this: :mad: in your Amazonian buttkick indicator!

I'll just go to GAME today and see if they have it. They did the same with GT4.

Game won't let you have it, ive been pestering them for a week as they had it in the stockroom, but they won't sell it.

Tescos anyone?

Right, just checked my email again - nothing. Just checked the afternoon post - nothing.

Has anyone got Chuck Norris's phone number? :irked:

Mars, you shoulda pre-ordered through GAME. When it comes to games, they are better at delivery than Amazon I find.

and I do love the Amazonian buttkick indicator. lol

I will try GAME next time, since they seem to be good...

....but, I just got THE email I've been waiting for all day! Indicator duly updated!

*puts Chuck Norris on stand-by*

I tried Tesco's, Sainsburies, and Morrisons, no luck in any of them, they don't even have the label on the shelf. Going to have to be an early dash to town in the morning.

Going to look in Waitrose tonight as well, but i don't hold out much hope.

It's strange that in the UK the game hasn't been released yet. Normally UK release dates are also the ones we have here (Portugal). And I bought TT PAL yesterday, at the usual store (they had told me last week that the 31st was the day of release here, and it was indeed).

I went to GAME earlier and TT was on shelves!! Put my hands on it and queued just to be told "It's not available yet, it will be tomorrow!". No mention of "coming soon" or anything else. When I pointed that the guy just told me he didn't have time to put on the sign. I'm soooo pi***d off now, I thought my waiting was over! I think I'll buy it off BLOCKBUSTER tomorrow, that'll teach them.

I wouldn't go that far, ttfan... shame on Polyphony Digital? Don't be so daft...

Anyway, I'm expecting mine tomorrow, it's in the post! Unfortunately, a prior appointment with the beer doctor means that even if it does turn up on time, I won't actually be able to play it until atleast Saturday...:sly:

Damn this game is good, taken out a few of the racing bikes and they are beasts.

Back