BREWGUY'S GARAGE (IN MEMORY OF FRANCIS LEGAY/ TURN LEFT)

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 354 comments
I added a Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Intake Tuning and a High RPM Range Turbo Kit.

Power limiter set to 100% should give you 476 BHP and 47.8 kgfm torque.

Not sure if you can alter the suspension a little she needs a bit more corner entry turn in but that's just me liking a pointy car.:cheers:
I know this may sound a bit :odd:, but try reversing the brake bias :crazy:. Lower front values will let the front wheels turn better with less locking (most common cause of entry understeer in GT6, even with ABS on :)) whilst a higher rear amount will slow the car better (go too high though and the rear can lock during later phase of braking). I usually find a bias of 2-3 clicks higher in the rear works best for trail braking situations :).

:cheers:

Edit: Just noticed the new avatar...:D:tup:.

Last edited:
Here's a Photo of one of My Porsche's, It's a 911 Carrera S

Porsche 911.jpg

This Car is FUNNN!!! to Drive 👍 👍

Wanted to share that finally I get to drive a Porsche, let's hope GT Sport gets Porsche's.

I would love to tune it in GTS, with all the options, it could be way better than AC.

{{{DRIVE & ENJOY!!!}}}
Cheers Smiley.gif

Here's a GT Sport Update and a couple more photos, they are Reward Cars too. 👍 👍

1. BMW M6 GT3 (Walkenhorst Motorsport) '16 at The Nurburgring (Where Else :D)

GT Sport 3.jpg

2. Ford Mustang

GT Sport 5.jpg

They use a Grade Scale for Race Cars (4 up to 1) with 1 being the best. The BMW is Gr.3, but thats just in this beta test it might change.

The Nurburgring has never looked better,:eek: everything looks Great in this game so far, they could tweak it before the real game comes out.

You can tune the cars as well and the trans flip seems to still work, also you can have up to 10 settings per car instead of 3 like in GT6.

I have ASM-Off, TC-1, also added is Brake Assist & Steering Assist both Off.

Can't wait for the Real Game to come out, I am going to get it.

Cheers Smiley.gif

Here's a GT Sport Update and a couple more photos, they are Reward Cars too. 👍 👍

1. BMW M6 GT3 (Walkenhorst Motorsport) '16 at The Nurburgring (Where Else :D)

View attachment 636522

2. Ford Mustang

View attachment 636523

They use a Grade Scale for Race Cars (4 up to 1) with 1 being the best. The BMW is Gr.3, but thats just in this beta test it might change.

The Nurburgring has never looked better,:eek: everything looks Great in this game so far, they could tweak it before the real game comes out.

You can tune the cars as well and the trans flip seems to still work, also you can have up to 10 settings per car instead of 3 like in GT6.

I have ASM-Off, TC-1, also added is Brake Assist & Steering Assist both Off.

Can't wait for the Real Game to come out, I am going to get it.

I agree with you 100%. Graphics are great. I have a Fanatec wheel and pedals, hoping I will be able to use them with an update. What car will we get today?

I agree with you 100%. Graphics are great. I have a Fanatec wheel and pedals, hoping I will be able to use them with an update. What car will we get today?

Welcome to My Garage @Gcturbo

I got the Hyundai Genesis GR.3 today, I've seen someone else with it a couple of days ago.

I don't think we all get the same cars on the same day.

Last edited:
Here's a couple more Photo's

1. Main Menu Screenshot:

GT Sport 8.jpg

Top: Mode Menu and Options Menu

Left Side: Function Menu - Garage, Gallery, Settings and Online Manual

Bottom: Game Notifications and Current Car

Note: This could change before release of game

2. New Bugatti: (VGT???)

Gt Sport 6.jpg

3. Jaguar F-Type Gr.3: (This one's taken in my garage)

GT Sport 7.jpg

Cheers Smiley.gif

Man, you guys have me salivating so badly :drool:. I think I'd better start putting some pennies aside :cool:.
Simply awesome! Been waiting a long time. Yesterday something changed on my wheel. I get more of a feeling of the car and road. Initially I was using the controller. What a Hugh difference.
By the way I've been using your tunes for a while, I'm just low a low profile racer.
Thanks for all the tunes and hard work. The tuners make my experience so much better. Can't wait to try some GTS tunes.

When are you gonna drop some GTS tunes?

Probably when I get the real game and then figure out some tunes, but for right now I'm just fiddling with what they got in the beta version. Trans, L.S.D. and Suspension, so it'll be awhile before I open My New Garage (Bigger :eek:, Better :) and with Advanced Technology :cool: and a New Beer Fridge Too!!!

Beer Bottom Shelf.jpg

Cheers Smiley.gif

Back