BREWGUY'S GARAGE (IN MEMORY OF FRANCIS LEGAY/ TURN LEFT)

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 354 comments
I just watched a great Racing Documentary about Paul Newman called Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman, who knew he had such a passion for racing ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Great Racing Film, I Give It ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ :D :lol:

Paul Newman 01.jpg

This photo is of Paul Newman driving a Corvette Race Car with the No. 82 on it.
The number was chosen by Paul because that was his age at the time and he won the race too!!!

Paul Newman 03.jpg

How many 82 year olds do you know that are racing cars :confused:

Cheers Smiley.gif

Last edited:
Probably when I get the real game and then figure out some tunes, but for right now I'm just fiddling with what they got in the beta version. Trans, L.S.D. and Suspension, so it'll be awhile before I open My New Garage (Bigger :eek:, Better :) and with Advanced Technology :cool: and a New Beer Fridge Too!!!

:eek: :drool:
Hey BG, can I come over to your place for a few beers?
I'll bring lots if we can keep them on the bottom shelf :D

Brewguy do you even keep up with GT6? I did the last seasonals and check in daily. Then it's PS4 GTS.

Not really, since I got my PS4 I haven't checked in in awhile. My garage is at 500 cars but my stable is almost full too. I have about 700 to 800 cars total, so I don't need the prize cars or the money, I'm maxed out in money too. I still play other games on my PS3. I'm going to see if my tunes will port over to GT Sport when the game comes out.

Not really, since I got my PS4 I haven't checked in in awhile. My garage is at 500 cars but my stable is almost full too. I have about 700 to 800 cars total, so I don't need the prize cars or the money, I'm maxed out in money too. I still play other games on my PS3. I'm going to see if my tunes will port over to GT Sport when the game comes out.
Please tell me the beers are ice cold. I'll bring the snacks :)

Please tell me the beers are ice cold. I'll bring the snacks :)

The Temp is a Nice 36 Degrees F. Just right for Slow Aging Big Beers, ๐Ÿ‘ Chilling Good Craft Beer ๐Ÿ‘ or Cold Conditioning My Kegged Homebrew!! :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘

I have an upright fridge too, with beer on the bottom shelf (See Post 329 ^) Winking Smiley.gif

A Year Ago Today June 5th 2016 Our Dear Friend and Fellow GT Racer - Francis Legay aka @TurnLeft or OutbackV6 Passed Away
RIP Smiley.gif

Francis Legay aka (TurnLeft,OutbackV6) 2.jpg
Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif

I have not forgotten him and I still miss him, he would have loved GT Sport Beta and it would of been great to race with him in the game.

Here's to Francis!!!
Cheers Smiley.gif

(Raise's Glass of Beer)

Back