Bridgestone Tour. FINISHED!

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 1,417 comments

Qualification fuel consumption? Shall I turn it off, to maximise on track quali time?

• No. Keep it on x3

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Yes. Turn it off.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the Indy Lights livery sorted. Decided to stop trying to be fancy, and do something simple.

riZHf4H.jpg

I'd like to sign up as a wildcard/reserve.

GTP name - AudiMan2011
PSN name - Street-King-07
Race number - 10

I have cars available for all races except for Ferrari and Renault.

I'll add you both to the list, in a bit.

I'd like to sign up as a wildcard/reserve.

GTP name - AudiMan2011
PSN name - Street-King-07
Race number - 10

I have cars available for all races except for Ferrari and Renault.

S'all good. You're free to jump in for whichever races take your fancy.

GTP name Hygrade B
PSN name JRF-HygradeB
Race number 66

Do you have any practice session before the 24th?
I am DR B

I will when I know what's happening with work. Company is likely being liquidated over the next few weeks, and that probably means I'll be working extra hours to clear things up.

Current plan is to hold practice lobbies in the off weeks. Day/time TBC.

Hi all,
As I normally steel other peoples liveries. I thought I’d take this chance to practice so I’ll be trying to create a new one for every race I do, using a different power tool sponsor.

Would be good if someone could share the race replays, for those who miss a round, to catch up on the action.

Looking forward to getting going now .
6A519364-865B-4D3A-8134-86122ED74113.png

Hi all,
As I normally steel other peoples liveries. I thought I’d take this chance to practice so I’ll be trying to create a new one for every race I do, using a different power tool sponsor.

Would be good if someone could share the race replays, for those who miss a round, to catch up on the action.

View attachment 881010
Love DeWalt

Hi all,

View attachment 881010

Everyone's favourite Youtuber (@Mistah_MCA) has mentioned he may be streaming/recording these races.

Hoping to have a practice lobby for the Miata race on Friday, or at some point over next weekend.

That's the Renault sorted.

5053629234915868676_0.jpg

I thought about that as well. I found out my router had the UPNP setting as off by default. It had worked good for a couple of weeks after turning it on, but more than one of us had the pit bug Friday night & that was the only connection issue I had.

Ah, awesome! Fingers crossed it all runs smoothly, mate.

Bosch powered TT Cup. Think I’m enjoying the livery editor more than the racing at the minute .

View attachment 881522

Likewise. I really do need to get back on track. I'm probably rusty as hell. I'll take the trusty old 'Vette to Suzuka tonight, and race from the back of the grid.

I am liking your power tool theme, mate.

@Qyn @Mistah_MCA @DelboyD @RacingGrandpa @HammyMansell @Drex124 @GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @Leftcurl @bigbeefytaco @Kermit_2142 @Hygrade B @NoStopN.

Wildcards/reserves.

@dlshearon @The_Tullster @si_berian_tiger @GT5Power @AudiMan2011

Running a Miata/MX5 practice lobby on Friday night. Start time will be the same as the races. So, 23:00GMT.

Can't make it for the practice race this Friday, but I'll be there for the race on the 24th mate, looking forward to it! ;)

Edit: I'll get my livery sorted out, and some practice laps too....No racing for me over the last few weeks, need to get rid of the rust!

Last edited:
Back