Bridgestone Tour. FINISHED!

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 1,417 comments

Qualification fuel consumption? Shall I turn it off, to maximise on track quali time?

• No. Keep it on x3

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Yes. Turn it off.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
30 laps of BMB Infield, in the plucky little Mazda should take us a little over 40 mins of race time.

My own little test gave a best lap of 1:22.1xx. How that stacks up, I have no idea. @Mistah_MCA and the other fast guys shouldn't have much of an issue dropping into the low to mid 21s.

I think it's going to be a fun little race.
Bro, I looked for the room by selecting lobby's with friends, and only saw the room @Pigems was in at BMB (big track). :odd:

30 laps of BMB Infield, in the plucky little Mazda should take us a little over 40 mins of race time.

My own little test gave a best lap of 1:22.1xx. How that stacks up, I have no idea. @Mistah_MCA and the other fast guys shouldn't have much of an issue dropping into the low to mid 21s.

Going to need to give it a try. I'll report the results later...

Dam I must be sleeping.

I noticed I have only raced in one of those cars :lol:.
Its going to be fun trying to keep up & get used to these cars, I best practice soon.
I don't have any livery so I just do some basic ones maybe change them up more near the time...

That's the Renault sorted.
5053629234915868676_0.jpg
Where would one find that number board if I may ask?

I think I was dipping into the 1:22s with the track to myself, but I wasn’t pushing track limits. Deffo time to be found.

I just did a few laps in time trial mode and ended up with a 22.7, not sure how that will translate with fuel weight and tire wear though. :)

Hi guys. Just an update regarding the practice session tonight. Going to have to reschedule it.

Had something pop up that needs to be taken care of ASAP.

If anyone wants to run their own public lobby, the settings are all noted in the opening post.

Back