Brilliant Racing Videos

Gotta love the Australians. Especially Peter Brock(RIP) and Bathrust/Mount Panarama.

Thomas Knopper. He was a 17 year old karter who had a bright future in professional karting, and maybe cars but I didn't know much about him. Anyway, notice how he picks everyone off one by one.

Well, except for that one race he was pretty duff in the BTCC. Very unimpressive.

And the MP4/10, infamously.

Well, except for that one race he was pretty duff in the BTCC. Very unimpressive.

And the MP4/10, infamously.

Oh yeah. I have rarely heard of his years at Mclaren. I saw one video, and the car looked a bit odd haha. It was in 1995 I believe

Yeah, he was too big to fit in the car, and when they widened it to accomodate him, he was miles off the pace...

Not exactly sure where to post this, but I started watching some of these and got hooked.

Last edited:
First 3 minutes of this video is NASCAR racing as good as it gets. 10 laps, no points on the line, just 1 milllion dollars

Watching Dori Dori breaking a course record in a JGTC Arta NSX, the sound alone is amazing ... the braking ... superb, the race against time itself.

If anyone wants to get lost in great onboard footage of VLN events and some other races, the RACEMEDIATV channel on YouTube is fantastic.

Lol! Just saw this thread and was gonna post that very same video!

1996 BTCC Grand Prix Support Race

Very rare find. The full 30 minutes highlights package from race one, and what a race it was. Brilliant midfield scrap between Hoy, Menu, Thompson and Winkelhock. Also features great commentary from the underrated Steve Slater.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back