Brilliant Racing Videos

Speaking of Adelaide and V8Supercars, here is Race 1 from last year. Classic Ford vs Holden battle that goes right to the end

Video should start from the 1:17.00 mark which is the last 12/13 laps. Not sure if its working properly or not

Not sure if posted yet, but...

TBH, I've never really cared or wanted to know anything about Pikes Peak, but I decided to check the video fot Loeb's record today and whoa! Those cliffs are crazy.

Sure it aint a video,but if you put your volume loud enough and close your eyes...it damn well is!!

;-)

spy.

Last edited:

Oh, well just watch it there then.

(MotoGP stuff.)

1:30, 'dat drift.

3:33 'dat other drift.

Last edited:
Well worth 30 minutes of anyone's time that hasn't seen this before.

1955 Belgian Grand Prix. Pay particular attention to the "race suits" the drivers wear.

So, I've just noticed, and this might be quite old news, but the ALMS Youtube channel has uploaded a bunch of complete Speedvision race broadcasts from 1999 to 2013. The older seasons appear mostly complete, but many have only one or two races. Still, a great chance to relive the glory years of the ALMS, with the Audi/Panoz rivalry, the Vettes, Vipers, Saleens and 550s in the GTS class, the awesome but fragile LMP675 MG-Lolas and whatnot.

If you've got a couple hours to spare and want to take a trip down memory lane, I'd suggest checking it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ALMSOfficialVideos/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=6&view=1

Forget the crash, turn the volume right up, put it in 1080p, and enjoy:

Starts at about 15:40, Michael Andretti passes 4 cars in 1 lap including 3 in one turn to take the lead of the race before the end of the first lap. I really miss watching Michael drive.

As a bonus, these are probably the best souding racecars ever

Back