Britain - The Official Thread

• Thread starter Ross
  • 12,481 comments

How will you vote in the 2019 UK General Election?

• The Brexit Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Change UK/The Independent Group

• Conservative Party

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Green Party

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Labour Party

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other (Wales/Scotland/Northern Ireland)

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Other Independents

• Other Parties

• Spoiled Ballot

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Will Not/Cannot Vote

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The marriage isn't recognised by the Dutch government. So it's Miss.
And as she is seen as a criminal because of her terrorist tendencies she will not be allowed into our country as a refugee or anything.
Another issue is that she's apparently too young, they both need to be 21 to apply for a green card.

And the important factor (the child) is still Dutch

Nope. Not a valid reason for the kid to become a citizen here. As the father isn't in the country there is no legal ground for a
reunification.

Nope. Not a valid reason for the kid to become a citizen here.

The news here is reporting that the child is still a Dutch and British citizen by birth. Surely the Dutch part is applicable through "Your father is a Dutch citizen and after 1 March 2009 he acknowledged you after your birth, but before your 7th birthday."?

Personally I don't really care what crimes the parents have committed (although obviously they should serve proper time for them in European prisons), the child is still a British citizen (and Dutch, according to some EU lawyers) and there is a duty of care to them. Miss Daesh (I take your point about the legality of the marriage) is still British too as Bangladesh are rejecting the notion that she has grounds for nationality with them. Britain are unlikely to be able to take the legal steps to un-state her (just sending a letter isn't the full legal process, obviously).

The news here is reporting that the child is still a Dutch and British citizen by birth. Surely the Dutch part is applicable through "Your father is a Dutch citizen and after 1 March 2009 he acknowledged you after your birth, but before your 7th birthday."?

Perhaps he can come over here, to live with his grand parents, but mommy can't (terrorist) and daddy dear is a prison bitch without a clear date of release.

There is no legal ground for Missy to come here. Nothing. Not even her kid being Dutch. She ****ed that up by becoming Daesh without being a Dutch citizen. So, there is a good chance that if she wants to stay with her kid, she will have to stay in Syria. Or Britain has to take her back, or Bangladesh. But not here in the polders.

I hope daddy gets life in a Syrian prison, or a nice rope around his neck, and that she will suffer for the rest of her life in a ****** Syrian tent, and that the kid gets to go back to Europe, as an adopted kid, without knowledge of his ****** parents.

mommy can't (terrorist)

I'm still unsure, she strikes me as having just been a very very thick child. Extremist grooming of children isn't really any different to any other grooming. Once you're there you do what you're told or die - I consider that quite an easy choice. She should be in prison in the UK under proper supervision but I'm not entirely sure that we can blame children who get caught up. Especially vulnerable idiots like her. If we start de-humanising children because criminal grown-ups make ******** promises over the internet then we're as bad as da'esh.

a very very thick child.

No, I'm not buying that at all. What was happening in Daesh controlled areas was perfectly documented by the internet. She knew damn well where she was going and what was going on.

And that is why

She should be in prison in the UK under proper supervision

She should face a Syrian judge. She supported a pile of **** over there. Not in the UK. Let the people who suffered under that awful ideology be the judge and jury of people like her. She threw away her European privileges by turning her back on Europe.

**** her. And all of those like her.

Last edited:
No, I'm not buying that at all. What was happening in Daesh controlled areas was perfectly documented by the internet. She knew damn well where she was going and what was going on.

She should be punished and that should happen in the UK where she can't communicate with other people who might be as easily persuaded as she was. I still think that the effect of being told that she could take a righteous path to heaven to be reunited with her mother (who'd died a couple of months previously) is going to affect any child - and a child she was. Whatever was going on at Bethnal Green there were clearly malign adult influences preying on the most vulnerable children.

Ultimately she was incited to commit crimes and she should be punished for that but I don't think the judgement of cause is so black and white.

What sort of message do you send to the victims of Daesh if you award turds like her with a trip back to Europe?

She chose to support a medieval way of life. She should accept the medieval punishment that comes with it. She was smart enough to figure out how to get to Daesh territory, so she was smart enough to know what was happening there.

Vulnerable? ********.

Reserve your humanitarian thoughts for people who actually deserve it, because she really doesn't.

Edit.

Do you want me to link you to videos of the atrocious behaviour of her friends, because it seems that you don't have a real clue of what she supported.

Want to see a beheading of a child who doesn't want to show his support of daesh, after his parents are killed?

How a gay guy is thrown off a building for being gay?

How a woman is raped by a platoon of bearded morons for being of a different religion?

Or how they fill a mass grave with people who stood up against her friends?

How about the victims of the various attacks throughout Europe? Want me to link you to that truck that blasted over the boulevard in Nice?

I can continue this with a lot more examples that show why little miss **** head doesn't even deserve to die on European lands.

Last edited:
What sort of message do you send to the victims of Daesh if you award turds like her with a trip back to Europe?

She chose to support a medieval way of life. She should accept the medieval punishment that comes with it. She was smart enough to figure out how to get to Daesh territory, so she was smart enough to know what was happening there.

Vulnerable? ********.

Reserve your humanitarian thoughts for people who actually deserve it, because she really doesn't.

Edit.

Do you want me to link you to videos of the atrocious behaviour of her friends, because it seems that you don't have a real clue of what she supported.

Want to see a beheading of a child who doesn't want to show his support of daesh, after his parents are killed?

How a gay guy is thrown off a building for being gay?

How a woman is raped by a platoon of bearded morons for being of a different religion?

Or how they fill a mass grave with people who stood up against her friends?

How about the victims of the various attacks throughout Europe? Want me to link you to that truck that blasted over the boulevard in Nice?

I can continue this with a lot more examples that show why little miss **** head doesn't even deserve to die on European lands.

We know what da'esh do, amassing women to breed new citizens for their islamic state is one of those things. One of the ways they accomplish that is by brainwashing them, the start of this case is a classic example of that.

Britain is better than da'esh, at least in modern times. Whatever kind of **** our citizens are in they should be protected. This British citizen should be in a British prison so that she can't influence other girls in the same way - while she's free she represents a clear danger to other citizens. Just throwing in the the towel because it's a little difficult isn't what the British government should be doing for anyone born here.

I definitely have a clue what she supported, putting her in a British prison doesn't condone that ideology. If anything it protects us better against it in the future.

We know what da'esh do, amassing women to breed new citizens for their islamic state is one of those things. One of the ways they accomplish that is by brainwashing them, the start of this case is a classic example of that.

Britain is better than da'esh, at least in modern times. Whatever kind of **** our citizens are in they should be protected. This British citizen should be in a British prison so that she can't influence other girls in the same way - while she's free she represents a clear danger to other citizens. Just throwing in the the towel because it's a little difficult isn't what the British government should be doing for anyone born here.

I definitely have a clue what she supported, putting her in a British prison doesn't condone that ideology. If anything it protects us better against it in the future.
I've always thought mixing criminals together in one place so they can learn new ways to Do Wrong from each other to be a fundamentally silly thing to do.

I've always thought mixing criminals together in one place so they can learn new ways to Do Wrong from each other to be a fundamentally silly thing to do.

I'm not sure there will be much left to teach her, and the alternative is that she's free to communicate the da'esh message across the globe. We should be creating prisoners from da'esh, not idols.

The internment camp in Frongoch, Meirionnydd for Irish rebels of the Easter Rising was nicknamed University of Revolution by the prisoners.

You put Michael Collins, Liam Cosgrave and Richard Mulcahy in the same camp with tens, hundreds of other like-minded Irish republicans and surprise, surprise, they spread revolutionary tactics amongst the rest and trained them in the art of guerilla warfare to be used in the later war of independence.

---

Not a comment on Irish self-determination, just highlighting the point mentioned.

D09msXqX0AA-4S7

(I think this is the best place for this)

It's surely because of all those blasted foreign types who've made it impossible for true-blooded Britons to use their favoured police station!

DK
It's surely because of all those blasted foreign types who've made it impossible for true-blooded Britons to use their favoured police station!
Maybe we should introduce a blood/DNA test for Britishness before allowing access to public services. It's the only sane way to deal with the problem.

:lol:

Prime Minister Theresa May has promised to wind back some of the policing changes made by a former Home Secretary that senior offices feel contributed to the spike in violent crimes, although it should be noted that she wasn't PM at the time.

She was the Home Secretary.

3 out of 3 dead. She was a great and responsible mom.
A very sad outcome, but while my heart breaks for those poor babies, one can't help but feel that this is what happens when martyrdom is valued over motherhood.

On a more cynical note, I reckon Begum must be thinking how she might manufacture another passport home when her ISIS sperm donor is currently in stir in another part of their 'so-called' Islamic State.

... imagine if any other group tried to protest that, it would be bigotry all over the news :lol:.
It is bigotry all over the news, and other groups have tried and succeeded to protest that.

https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...ot-homophobes-says-christian-group/131847.htm

If you think Muslims are the only religious group getting special treatment in the UK then it sounds like you aren't familiar with the "gay wedding cake" case where Christians actively discriminated against a same sex couple.

Last edited:
What is the saddest part about the "No Outsiders" lesson program is that it is mostly about accepting others for who they are, not pushing a particular lifestyle choice or promoting homosexuality as most of these parents claim. If the guy running it was disabled instead of gay there would be no issues.

Back