British Cops Pull Over Dodgy Driver, Find It's Homer Simpson

homer-never-try.jpg

This is brilliant - I really miss proper British humour - even the crims have it.

As a local to the area I'm glad he isn't driving around MK anymore! I wouldn't say that MK is odd either! :)

I agree with you on the first point wholeheartedly, but having been to MK, trust me, in comparison to other British towns it most definitely is an oddity. That's not to say it's bad, it's just, well, weird.

This is brilliant - I really miss proper British humour - even the crims have it.

I agree with you on the first point wholeheartedly, but having been to MK, trust me, in comparison to other British towns it most definitely is an oddity. That's not to say it's bad, it's just, well, weird.

Definitely different to most places! Plenty of roundabouts and traffic flow does make it easy to get around the place and it just seems to function.

Definitely different to most places! Plenty of roundabouts and traffic flow does make it easy to get around the place and it just seems to function.

I drive in on the A5, and I park in the same area near midsomer place... if I deviate from my route at all, I fear I may be lost forever... it all looks the same...

I drive in on the A5, and I park in the same area near midsomer place... if I deviate from my route at all, I fear I may be lost forever... it all looks the same...

It's also knowing the shortcuts where the grid system doesn't fully line up - around the Hospital is a good example.

That was a brialliant read I have to say and has brightened up my morning, I'm not from the area myself but live in UK and I wouldn't
say Milton Keynes is odd as I rather liked the place when I visited briefly a few years ago.

Am I the only one that keeps a Get Out Of Jail Free card in their wallet? I'm waiting for the perfect instance to use it...

Back