British GT Championship *FULL*reserve spots avail.Full 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 396 comments

Do we re-run final next week, Fri 29th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Id watch a movie before the race, ended up falling asleep, I've give up caffeine and I realise just how much I require it for a full functioning life :lol:

rd4results.jpg

Brandshatch GP Brief

rd5brief.jpg

In the event of damage occurred during pace lap damaged cars
may pass the rest of the field CAREFULLY to the pits, this will alert
other drivers to a 2ND pace lap, cars leaving the pit will join the
back of the pack ready for race start.

:gtpflag:

I have a question, yesterday i was in a lobby with @Glenalz81 @TNR_5zigen and @TeamEdge702 , My car felt really strange and twitchy. If I looked at the wheel it either turned or the car spun, really sensitive and nothing helped. Today it doesn't turn at all and I can turn the wheel easily 90* and it almost don't react at all. Have anyone had that problem before and if so what can I do so it gets better again?

I have a question, yesterday i was in a lobby with @Glenalz81 @TNR_5zigen and @TeamEdge702 , My car felt really strange and twitchy. If I looked at the wheel it either turned or the car spun, really sensitive and nothing helped. Today it doesn't turn at all and I can turn the wheel easily 90* and it almost don't react at all. Have anyone had that problem before and if so what can I do so it gets better again?

See if its the same with other cars First

Try setting up and saving your settings in your garage from the main page before you open a room.

Or ask @TDZdave how he configured his wheel on PC and saved it to feel the same all the time.

I reset the room and now it feels completely different again, how am I going to get some real training if every time I drive the car feels different
Exactly why i cant play the game and that it forgets all car/wheel settings for no reason what so ever.

Have you guys downloaded the thrustmaster program from their website? If you haven't updated the wheel out of the box that could be your underlying issue,

I was told it only updates the driver when its plugged into the pc and as soon as you unplug from the pc it just goes back to default as there is no onboard memory on the wheel itself?

And yes i did i changed the strength of feedback too but when i went back on gt6 it was just the same as it was.

Last edited:
I was told it only updates the driver when its plugged into the pc and as soon as you unplug from the pc it just goes back to default as there is no onboard memory on the wheel itself?

And yes i did i changed the strength of feedback too but when i went back on gt6 it was just the same as it was.

It shouldn't revert back once its updated if you have done it correctly, they all have a digital brain otherwise they wouldn't function at all, the driver also has a diagnosis function,

Don't they have it for Mac? Only PC?

Mac??? What is wrong with you??? :sly:

I'm not sure, there might be, just have a good read through first,

It shouldn't revert back once its updated if you have done it correctly, they all have a digital brain otherwise they wouldn't function at all, the driver also has a diagnosis function,
Just try changing your wheel settings mate on the thrustmaster program to something easy to remember then unplug from pc and plug into ps4 go race then plug back into pc to check if the settings you changed are still the same because when i do this it always reverts back to default, doesnt yours?

Just try changing your wheel settings mate on the thrustmaster program to something easy to remember then unplug from pc and plug into ps4 go race then plug back into pc to check if the settings you changed are still the same because when i do this it always reverts back to default, doesnt yours?

No it doesn't, PS3, PS4, PC, or GT5, GT6, PCars, Dirt rally, and R3E all feel the exact same, I also have sim raceway on my girlfriends lap top without the Guillimot app and its exactly the same,

I do suggest unplugging it from the power point and USB port and leaving it for an hour, later today I should be online and I can try help you rectify this issue,

Back