British GT Championship *FULL*reserve spots avail.Full 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 396 comments

Do we re-run final next week, Fri 29th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey @Glenalz81 I wont be able to make the race tomorrow, my wheel wont calibrate anymore gunna have to get it fixed or buy and new wheel. Sorry mate.

Last edited:
I'd like to give it a try if there's a spot?

If so, can anyone please reviel a laptime to aim for to check I'm not completly off target? This comes with short notice, but I should be able to do some practice during the day though

Also I'd be glad to know how weather-setting's done -if possible? ;)
Can anyone predict if rain is expected early or late? -if at all?

But first of cause: Can I join?

If so, can anyone please reviel a laptime to aim for to check I'm not completly off target? This comes with short notice, but I should be able to do some practice during the day though

I did 1.27.9 with 60 litres of fuel, but somebody did 1.26.1 at time trial. Maybe @DaBomb can share his fastest lap time...

As much as I'd like to give this a shot I'm normally quite busy on fridays and especially this one. Thanks for the tag @Cobra75 hopefully I can try one or two but I'm likely a last resort as a reserve.

I'm at low 29,s with about 40 litres in the tank, these guys are really quick lol

Hey @Glenalz81 I wont be able to make the race tomorrow, my wheel wont calibrate anymore gunna have to get it fixed or buy and new wheel. Sorry mate.

Nightmare bud, no probs hope you get sorted soon m8.

Yeah you can join, no probs. Mid 26s up to mid 27s for race pace.

I don't have a lap time cause my wheel is giving me a lot if issues as of late. Btw you tagged the wrong Bomb lol.
What wheel are you on? My t500 is horrible on pcars for some reason every session i drive the turning angle needed is different by a massive amount. So annoying.

This is my second T300rs, first one lasted one month before dying.. This one only works with the setting on PS3
My T300 lasted 3 months, sent it out to get fixed. Got it back and it broke 2 weeks later. I cant trust thrustmaster anymore.

I have had very little time to prepare -actually just got to it. Didn't sleep last night due to the heat. Then fell asleep at 7.00 this morning, and well, have been out until 18.00 ;-) Had a little food and now, here I am... I really hope my car will help me out 'cause I sure would like some more practice. I'll give it my best as it is.

I'm using t500. It has not let me down for 1,5 year. I had some sensitivity-lack -kind of issues with pcars. But since last two updates I have nearly just used default settings -with small tweeks. And I'm quite ok with ffb again now.
Still believe it can be improved though.Just saying I dont have any issues concerning this.

I know Finnva is using t300. In GT6 he had some cooling-releated issues causing ffb to weakening as it got hotter while using it.
Just by letting the wheel 'breathe' a little better, I believe he is now also quite satisfied. Anyway he's doing pretty good in the F4 (gulf-1000-serie) using it :-)

What a race, i missed calculate fuel, spun and damaged my car, what happen to wolwo gtr at last lap? And also rclark, what happened to you at finish line mate?

What wheel are you on? My t500 is horrible on pcars for some reason every session i drive the turning angle needed is different by a massive amount. So annoying.

My t300rs has no problem so far, it has been 1.5 years and it's came from first batch production, maybe because im not using 100% ffb, just a little so i can feel the car and the road

Donington park result
IMG_20160611_050551.jpg

Latest Posts

Back