British GT Championship *FULL*reserve spots avail.Full 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 396 comments

Do we re-run final next week, Fri 29th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a race, i missed calculate fuel, spun and damaged my car, what happen to wolwo gtr at last lap? And also rclark, what happened to you at finish line mate?

I just will not interfer in the championship, not knowing if I can join again.
After race Glen said ok next race in 14 days though. Guess I'll be back :)
I had a nervous start -lol, but getting the pressure of my back ... ;-), made me relax a bit. Good race for me :)

What a race, i missed calculate fuel, spun and damaged my car, what happen to wolwo gtr at last lap? And also rclark, what happened to you at finish line mate?
Ran out of fuel on the last turn and rolled over the line... as soon as my car finished ai took over and did a hard right into another car wtf silly game. Great race though all.

Great, thanks guys.

Will certainly make the closing rounds more interesting, especially with double points at nurb!

Next round, 24th @Brandshatch

I vouch for THE MANSELL!!! See were on such good terms I call him THE MANSELL lol.

You see @Glenalz81!......... We are "very close".............. ;)

amansell_666x450_637677a.jpg

Don't know if I will be able to race on Friday, it is a big Holliday in Sweden so I can't really promise anything.. Maybe for the best anyway, can't get any good setup for the boat and the laptimes are terrible lol

Don't know if I will be able to race on Friday, it is a big Holliday in Sweden so I can't really promise anything.. Maybe for the best anyway, can't get any good setup for the boat and the laptimes are terrible lol

Hope you make it m8.

Points and brief up tonight.

Official practice lobby open tonight at 8.30pmBST, hope to see a few of you there. :)

There is a few people who cannot attend tonight, this begs the question shall we roll on by 2weeks or go ahead with a rather small grid?

Can i have your input guys.
How about a head count on who will be able to race tonight first so that we can see if it is worth the bother..

I think 95% I'm in

rd4results.jpg

Brandshatch GP Brief

rd5brief.jpg

In the event of damage occurred during pace lap damaged cars
may pass the rest of the field CAREFULLY to the pits, this will alert
other drivers to a 2ND pace lap, cars leaving the pit will join the
back of the pack ready for race start.

Note

Round 5 has been pushed back 2 weeks, this will double our grid size,
Championship is pretty much still wide open so
here's to the final 2 rounds :gtpflag: