• Poll closed .

OULTON DRIVERS BRIEF

Rd2brief.jpg

In the event of damage occurred during pace lap damaged cars
may pass the rest of the field CAREFULLY to the pits, this will alert
other drivers to a 2ND pace lap, cars leaving the pit will join the
back of the pack ready for race start.

OP updated, points table in post 2

All drivers please like this post to acknowledge they understand the start procedure

There will be 2 free spaces tonight, I can't make it, my lounge room looks more like a war image with all the random drunken passed out bodies floating around,

Think I may have lost firmware :) at least I hope but its going to take longer to fix most likely if I get it fixed I'll jump in room to watch the race 👍

Edit: More than a firmware issue :(

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to pull out as my wheel failed me a couple of days ago. But I sure can return to the series if it's running again later in the summer but that's if I can get a new wheel again.

Sorry I missed the race on Friday guys, uni's been pretty hectic for me recently... I couldn't find the time :/ I'll be finished with exams on the 20th so I'll definitely be able to compete in the remaining races, so the previous round will be my drop score :)

Sorry I missed the race on Friday guys, uni's been pretty hectic for me recently... I couldn't find the time :/ I'll be finished with exams on the 20th so I'll definitely be able to compete in the remaining races, so the previous round will be my drop score :)

No probs, was a great race but at least you'll be in for the rest.

Next up 2hr Spa for double points! :gtpflag:

Back