Broken Penalty System (video inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdmnsprd
  • 30 comments
  • 1,998 views
Guys!!!??

Have you found out any changes on this crappy penalty system??? Or does it still remains as before update :crazy:??,

Seems the same still. I've avoided most contact so far yet the ones I could not avoid were the same as before. One car on the right on Tokyo bumped the car in the middle into my car on the left and I got a 3 sec penalty for driving straight. Next in the hairpin at the end a car overshoots the corner, I take the inside line, leave multiple car widths on the outside for him to come back in, he comes back in in the middle and pit manoevers me, I get 1 sec. 2 incidents, red S. And DR.B still gets away with bumping from what I could see.

On Le Mans yesterday, the 1 sec penalty for getting rear ended was also still handed out. Same for a bump pass, 3 sec while getting dived on and bumped in the corner. It's probably still lying as well as the guy that hit me twice from behind then bump passed me should have had 18 sec of penalties according to my screen and he still did not slow down. Then I got disconnected half a minute later.

Matchmaking seemed worse today or maybe it's just Tokyo. I only dropped to 94 SR from that one 'bad' race, rest 99, and I was constantly racing against B/S to D/S, maybe one other A/S in the room in a few races. What is new is that the DR level is often just -- in the result screen.
kENc.jpg

Maybe disconnects after the summary screen? I had that again today, disconnected getting to the result screen.

Still broken.
 
Back