Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
Sounds like a plan to me. Will be a couple months. I wrecked one of the cars so the money we had for the upgrade got shunted at the deductible for the repairs. $4600 in repairs for a collision of less than 20 mph. (I still think he was going faster than what he said)

Aye it was great fun sir.
Can't wait my self.

I know all the talking they do in Exter and jabbering @shaunm80 has done has got me wanting DC and AC
According to @chrisspeed281 AC is not a bad game on PS4, it has me thinking to buy that game now and say good by to GT6 and play AC until GT Sports comes out.

According to @chrisspeed281 AC is not a bad game on PS4, it has me thinking to buy that game now and say good by to GT6 and play AC until GT Sports comes out.
it's the first game that has made me consider getting a wheel. The semi slicks on street cars in AC are comparable to sport hards in GT6. there is a lot of understeer even after dialing in your controller settings. Its realistic understeer because with a controller you are basically turning either a little bit or full lock so it's hard to be smooth. It is still really fun though, sounds great, looks great and so far the online competition is very good and very clean racing. AI on the other hand...:)

I'm sorry to see you go, I just want to Thank You for all your help with getting my garage going and the FITT Races you did and helped with. I hope to get back together with you and everybody else on PS4 (when I get one). It's not going to be the same around here without you. Enjoy your PS4.

I'm sorry to see you go, I just want to Thank You for all your help with getting my garage going and the FITT Races you did and helped with. I hope to get back together with you and everybody else on PS4 (when I get one). It's not going to be the same around here without you. Enjoy your PS4.
Thank you sir.
Yeah it will be odd not playing GT6 but that's the hand I was delt this year.
I'll still be around just can't really do much anymore-_-

The title says it all. I am closing up shop for GT6, my game died, PS3 is on the way, so we are not going to invest any more $$ into a dead console. We will be upgrading to a PS4, and I'll see you in GT sport!

I feel your pain sir!! 2 repair shops and it's still had it. Made the decision to cut my losses and wait until november, now I get a bit longer to save!

It's been a pleasure driving your cars and taking part in your FITT comps over the last few years.

it's the first game that has made me consider getting a wheel. The semi slicks on street cars in AC are comparable to sport hards in GT6. there is a lot of understeer even after dialing in your controller settings. Its realistic understeer because with a controller you are basically turning either a little bit or full lock so it's hard to be smooth. It is still really fun though, sounds great, looks great and so far the online competition is very good and very clean racing. AI on the other hand...:)
I have already have wheel and I can not wait to try it with AC :).

Assetto Corsa is seriously making me very very jealous of those with PS4s. It looks fantastic.

I'm trying to figure out what else to play now that I've pretty much finished everything in GT6. Dirt 3 is fun - except for Christian The X-Treme American Bro and the incredibly stupid trick-driving nonsense he makes me do - but it's not quite enough for me. I gave Need For Speed: Most Wanted a shot last night and HAAAAATED it. Just... UGH. I could probably be fine with the physics model, but all the cars deliberately bashing into me all the time? Such that it's completely impossible to pay attention to the line? Crashing every five seconds and the game acting like that's NORMAL? Crashing should mean "I just catastrophically failed this race, and I would be dead if this were real", not "This is the standard course of events! Aren't you having fun?". Looking into Grid Autosport, but not sure about it.

And then, I look over to other consoles and platforms, and see Assetto Corsa, Forza, GT Legends, iRacing, all waving and beckoning, and a single tear rolls my cheek, glistening briefly in the low angled light of late summer.

:P

Assetto Corsa is seriously making me very very jealous of those with PS4s. It looks fantastic.

I'm trying to figure out what else to play now that I've pretty much finished everything in GT6. Dirt 3 is fun - except for Christian The X-Treme American Bro and the incredibly stupid trick-driving nonsense he makes me do - but it's not quite enough for me. I gave Need For Speed: Most Wanted a shot last night and HAAAAATED it. Just... UGH. I could probably be fine with the physics model, but all the cars deliberately bashing into me all the time? Such that it's completely impossible to pay attention to the line? Crashing every five seconds and the game acting like that's NORMAL? Crashing should mean "I just catastrophically failed this race, and I would be dead if this were real", not "This is the standard course of events! Aren't you having fun?". Looking into Grid Autosport, but not sure about it.

And then, I look over to other consoles and platforms, and see Assetto Corsa, Forza, GT Legends, iRacing, all waving and beckoning, and a single tear rolls my cheek, glistening briefly in the low angled light of late summer.

:P
Assetto Corsa, is not to bad game and it has a few bug issues at the moment and I hope they update the game to fix it or this will be a disappointing game.

Thing is Peter Brock 05 with games, why released games like AC that have bugs it in the first place, you would think they fix things before they get released.

Schedules. Markets. Expectations.

Like, consider the delays with GT Sport, right? Nobody's happy about that. And it will cost Polyphony, their distributors and their corporate partners money, too, missing the Holiday shopping rush.

There's a LOT of pressure in the gaming industry nowadays to release everything within certain schedules, whether or not its finished. And the advent of Updates and DLC has created further "excuses" for the Money People to pressure a dev to release a game before its truly ready. Dev might say, "It's not quite finished! It's not working!", Money Person says "So what? Is it finished ENOUGH that people will pay for it? You can always patch the problems later."

Like, consider the delays with GT Sport, right? Nobody's happy about that. And it will cost Polyphony, their distributors and their corporate partners money, too, missing the Holiday shopping rush.

There's a LOT of pressure in the gaming industry nowadays to release everything within certain schedules, whether or not its finished. And the advent of Updates and DLC has created further "excuses" for the Money People to pressure a dev to release a game before its truly ready. Dev might say, "It's not quite finished! It's not working!", Money Person says "So what? Is it finished ENOUGH that people will pay for it? You can always patch the problems later."
I will say patch up the problems before it gets released and that will make everbody happy, like AC in career mode when you win a race soon after you cross the line you get transfered to the pits and you have to wait until all the AI to cross the line to end the race, you would think they would have fix this before the game get released.

I will say patch up the problems before it gets released and that will make everbody happy, like AC in career mode when you win a race soon after you cross the line you get transfered to the pits and you have to wait until all the AI to cross the line to end the race, you would think they would have fix this before the game get released.

Yeah, I mean, I AGREE. I absolutely think no game OUGHT be released until it us up to at least basic design standards. It's just that there are reasons for the fact that it doesn't always play out like that, especially in today's industry. I wish it weren't the case that the pressures of Releasing Game X By Deadline Y didn't result in rushed, unfinished, buggy product. I wish it were the case that developers could properly take the time to test and fix everything before putting it out. But... that's not the case. :-/

Yeah, I mean, I AGREE. I absolutely think no game OUGHT be released until it us up to at least basic design standards. It's just that there are reasons for the fact that it doesn't always play out like that, especially in today's industry. I wish it weren't the case that the pressures of Releasing Game X By Deadline Y didn't result in rushed, unfinished, buggy product. I wish it were the case that developers could properly take the time to test and fix everything before putting it out. But... that's not the case. :-/
And this is the problem with marketing these days.
Everyone wants it yesterday in a perfect condition :rolleyes:

I can remember when GT4 was delayed, delayed & delayed again, I was pissed off major but, at the same time I'm glad it was instead of releasing a game full of bugs.

I think the biggest problem faced today is dev's and designers promising too much and the money people believing them.
Over promise under estimate and get no slack.

I think the cycle of press expositions is also part of the problem. You set things up so EVERY announcement needs to come out at E3, and suddenly nobody has any wiggle room as to when they make their announcements and the marketing cycle starts. If I had my druthers, the expositions would be smaller, staggered throughout the year, and NOTHING would get announced until it was reliably, confidently three months out from AT LEAST a releasable beta.

I think the cycle of press expositions is also part of the problem. You set things up so EVERY announcement needs to come out at E3, and suddenly nobody has any wiggle room as to when they make their announcements and the marketing cycle starts. If I had my druthers, the expositions would be smaller, staggered throughout the year, and NOTHING would get announced until it was reliably, confidently three months out from AT LEAST a releasable beta.
That definitely doesn't help. I mean leaking the existence of a game and saying a beta is due out in blah month are totally different and game dev's have forgot that little detail.

Thanks for Tommy kaira ZZ II'00 tune it got me a time of 1:16.836 so far for the 600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway, it handles very well for me but a slight bit of understeer but other than that it is really nice :):cheers:.
By the way , what have you got for Breakfast Mate ? :lol: the first i saw in the mornig was you at the Top of the World Ranking List at the Red Bull Ring , I'm impressed :bowdown:

By the way , what have you got for Breakfast Mate ? :lol: the first i saw in the mornig was you at the Top of the World Ranking List at the Red Bull Ring , I'm impressed :bowdown:
Thanks :cheers:, I had my vegemite again and the 2J is working well so far, the Tommy Kaira ZZ ll '00 is a handful but I have to practice, it has a bit of understeer which I have a look at it tomorrow.​

Thanks for Tommy kaira ZZ II'00 tune it got me a time of 1:16.836 so far for the 600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway, it handles very well for me but a slight bit of understeer but other than that it is really nice :):cheers:.
Awesome. It's a good car it's a im gonna kill you car, trail break, floor it and trust the car to come around.

Say what! Nice @fordlaser777 :cheers:

Thanks :cheers:, I had my vegemite again and the 2J is working well so far, the Tommy Kaira ZZ ll '00 is a handful but I have to practice, it has a bit of understeer which I have a look at it tomorrow.​
IIRC with the car it was nearly impossible to work out of the car, ever after a TRL member gave me feed back on it I couldn't work it out of the car.

Last edited:
Back