Bronze Dragon Tuning; Closed indefinitely.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 441 comments
Hope you did too :cheers:
I did. 3 expansion parts for my bolt on drill, case for all the parts, dremmel, small part organization boxes, 13 foot multi positional ladder, shop vac, est wing hammer. And a paper tie made by my son (best one. :D).
I needed a bunch of tools so yay! still need a rolling tool storage unit and more peg board but hey i'm on the way to getting organized.

GSX/R-4 Winged Chassis reinforced car, good for 1:20's if you have the skill, other wise it's easy gold.
Keep the throttle in check or you will get a nice view where you came from and big smoke cloud.

Made a new Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 for Mid-field this go around. Faster much more stable than previous versions.
1:11 or less car. if you're having wheel spin issues at exit, use the next gear. Top speed as posted 258 km/h with space to go to 265.

Your BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune is not bad but I Iike you gearbox though, no matter what BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune I try they are all erratic or it maybe me. I find the car needs grip at the front and that goes with your car as well, if your car had a bit more grip at the front it would be a lot better car for me and I will try this car again tomorrow.

Your BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune is not bad but I Iike you gearbox though, no matter what BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune I try they are all erratic or it maybe me. I find the car needs grip at the front and that goes with your car as well, if your car had a bit more grip at the front it would be a lot better car for me and I will try this car again tomorrow.
Working on that 👍 It maybe too much grip on the back end causing the push. still sorting it out. The Z4 is a pain.
I've built a new gear box for it that smooths out power delivery with out sacrificing speed or acceleration. So that will be updated soon.

Working on that 👍 It maybe too much grip on the back end causing the push. still sorting it out. The Z4 is a pain.
I've built a new gear box for it that smooths out power delivery with out sacrificing speed or acceleration. So that will be updated soon.
Could you please let me know and I will try it but it have to wait until tomorrow, thanks.

BMW Z4 GT3
Major update to the car completed.
Enhanced braking stability, better mid-exit front end grip, smoother transmission for few rear tire spin ups.
Turn in, acceleration and top speed kept at or near the same. It slightly slower due to increased downforce on the tail.

BMW Z4 GT3
Major update to the car completed.
Enhanced braking stability, better mid-exit front end grip, smoother transmission for few rear tire spin ups.
Turn in, acceleration and top speed kept at or near the same. It slightly slower due to increased downforce on the tail.
Have you got the final gear setting to you first tune for this car, its when you first set final gear to something and then set top speed to 230kmh because I did not right it down thank you.

Have you got the final gear setting to you first tune for this car, its when you first set final gear to something and then set top speed to 230kmh because I did not right it down thank you.
It's 2.950 for the IFG for the first gear box.
The new gear box is smoother with same top speed so allows you to push harder with less worry about over torquing the tires.

The acceleration is not there, my ghost car just takes off after the dipper so I think your new gearbox it is just to slow for me in that part.

The title says it all. I am closing up shop for GT6, my game died, PS3 is on the way, so we are not going to invest any more $$ into a dead console. We will be upgrading to a PS4, and I'll see you in GT sport!
Very sad news my friend :guilty:
Otaliema you are what we Aussies call a Top Bloke :) 👍
I'd like to thank you for all the help you've provided the community here on GTP and for countless hours of guidance, fun & frivolity helping me host two FITT competitions. I couldn't have done it without you :bowdown:
Not sure if you'll see me in GT Sport for obvious reasons but I do hope to see you sometime in the future :cheers:

Very sad news my friend :guilty:
Otaliema you are what we Aussies call a Top Bloke :) 👍
I'd like to thank you for all the help you've provided the community here on GTP and for countless hours of guidance, fun & frivolity helping me host two FITT competitions. I couldn't have done it without you :bowdown:
Not sure if you'll see me in GT Sport for obvious reasons but I do hope to see you sometime in the future :cheers:
Thank you sir.
Ya ain't half bad yourself 👍
I'll be around, so you can still poke for help :)

The title says it all. I am closing up shop for GT6, my game died, PS3 is on the way, so we are not going to invest any more $$ into a dead console. We will be upgrading to a PS4, and I'll see you in GT sport!
let me know when you get setup, maybe we can collab on some ACorsa cars. this game is a different animal. it honestly makes GT6 seem like easy mode.

Sorry to here that Sir about your PS3, that is good you are upgrading to a PS4, I can not wait to play GT Sports with the gang from @shaunm80 thread and yourself as well :cheers:.

let me know when you get setup, maybe we can collab on some ACorsa cars. this game is a different animal. it honestly makes GT6 seem like easy mode.
Sounds like a plan to me. Will be a couple months. I wrecked one of the cars so the money we had for the upgrade got shunted at the deductible for the repairs. $4600 in repairs for a collision of less than 20 mph. (I still think he was going faster than what he said)

A shame, but I certainly can't blame you. Thanks for all of the awesome events, see you in GTS.
Aye it was great fun sir.
Can't wait my self.

Sorry to here that Sir about your PS3, that is good you are upgrading to a PS4, I can not wait to play GT Sports with the gang from @shaunm80 thread and yourself as well :cheers:.
I know all the talking they do in Exter and jabbering @shaunm80 has done has got me wanting DC and AC

Back